Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:37 pm
Hi I'm new and for the first time in a while I think I joined a guild in which I don't know anyone LOL, its just like the good old days of high school  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:22 pm
Welcome! Enjoy the guild. Chat. be active. Tell me how much you love me.

Redneck Messiah

Newbie Noob

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:15 pm
guild is dying....save it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:39 am
To those seeking commissioned work:

Having software issues. Projects will be finished ASAP.  

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:03 am
Shane Loves Jelly
people were allowed to keep their old characters? o_O

I had a master ranked firelord... Anzou Sozin

Soo, revival...where shall we begin?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 am
Kunesume2
Shane Loves Jelly

oh I didn't even notice you quoted me here LOL (now I feel dumb for quoting you in the chatroom... XD)

Well, I thought it'd be best for our very limited activity if rather than trying to keep up four nations, we'd all just be part of a fairly large organization of benders under the avatar to keep the peace.

Essentially, we'll be divided into small departments (kind of like squads) that will do different things for the preservation of the peace; the Avatar's team (which will also have Taka and the Earth Queen lady) will battle spirits, while another group will battle raiders and stuff like that. There will of course be more than 2 groups but I'm too lazy to think more up atm.

Basically, we'll have a HQ, but mostly we'll just travel the world and go off on our own storylines. It'll be pretty fun, I hope!
We're keeping our old characters (or at least me and Snuff are), but other people may/may not wanna restart fresh.

And yeah. I'm just hoping we can get some more people back. Liz, Me, Had0u, Emma, Hiro, Ace, You, Wings, Thefire (I think) and maybe some more are on board so far, so we've already got a decent base!  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:55 am
Shane Loves Jelly
Kunesume2
Shane Loves Jelly

oh I didn't even notice you quoted me here LOL (now I feel dumb for quoting you in the chatroom... XD)

Well, I thought it'd be best for our very limited activity if rather than trying to keep up four nations, we'd all just be part of a fairly large organization of benders under the avatar to keep the peace.

Essentially, we'll be divided into small departments (kind of like squads) that will do different things for the preservation of the peace; the Avatar's team (which will also have Taka and the Earth Queen lady) will battle spirits, while another group will battle raiders and stuff like that. There will of course be more than 2 groups but I'm too lazy to think more up atm.

Basically, we'll have a HQ, but mostly we'll just travel the world and go off on our own storylines. It'll be pretty fun, I hope!
We're keeping our old characters (or at least me and Snuff are), but other people may/may not wanna restart fresh.

And yeah. I'm just hoping we can get some more people back. Liz, Me, Had0u, Emma, Hiro, Ace, You, Wings, Thefire (I think) and maybe some more are on board so far, so we've already got a decent base!

Well, if you need anything. Magnus Alexanders Masters will be here to help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 am
Kunesume2
Shane Loves Jelly
Kunesume2
Shane Loves Jelly

Well, if you need anything. Magnus Alexanders Masters will be here to help.

Sweet!
We'll probably begin RPing tomorrow if things go well, and you can pretty much just jump right into the action. xD  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:01 am
Let's do iiiiiiiit!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:04 am
^What she said.^  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 pm
Do I get to keep myyyyy profile? Ehhhh?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Everyone gets to keep theirs xD  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:08 pm
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri

Alright, I'm just gonna make one itty-bitty alteration...I don't think it makes sense for him to have such a high rank at such a young age. I'll just boost it a tad...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri

Alright, I'm just gonna make one itty-bitty alteration...I don't think it makes sense for him to have such a high rank at such a young age. I'll just boost it a tad...

Where is this profile? o.o  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:17 pm
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Loves Jelly
Valentine Valtieri

Where is this profile? o.o

Earth. This thing was made waaaay back in the beginning. Day one, I believe, or just a bit later.  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff