Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:54 pm
The others thought Celia was blind to Lucas' blood. They all thought she hated him for some stupid reason. What they didn't know was that she was having his body tracked down to make sure he was safe. Her sister needed her there just in case Lauchlain decided to do a 'if I can't have you, no one can' stunt. He was crazy enough to pull it off. Anyone from Emma's court was half-insane anyways.

Celia then pulled out her cell phone and called Astrid, "Yes, bring yourself and Nyx over. I believe at this point it'll be safer over here for you two than there. Apparently it was a witch who tried to steal Jamie. Just in case they try to blame you two for silly reason."

"On our way," Astrid replied, already dragging Nyx out the door to go through the magic forest.

"Take me with you," Keagan limped out, Scarlette had him on a ball and chain, "Please!"

"Alright, alright," Nyx waved her hand and the chain broke, causing the lycan to continue to limp quickly with them through the forest where they made it to the front of Alexei's castle.

Celia greeted them at the front door, giving Keagan a look, "Persistence..."

"I can't stay there," Keagan grimaced as glared up at Celia, "I don't want to stay here either, but at least I won't be molested every other second here."

"There are rooms prepared upstairs," Celia gestured up the stairs for them, "Make yourselves at home."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:00 pm
Scarlette stopped and inhaled as she looked after her sister in the hospital wing. Why was Keagan here? "Lauchlain." She said sternly to him and he nodded as she went off to find Keagan. She was beyond angry now. It seemed at every turn her step sister wanted to ruin her. If Scarlette tried anything like this that little chit would throw a tantrum until she got her way! No wonder the Lycans had abandoned this kingdom long ago to be with Lauchlain. They didn't follow any goddamned rules!!!

Scarlette walked passed Celia and said blandly. "He's on the last threads, if you have any love for him you'd go to him instead of pretending that your tough sister needs you. She's a big girl she can look after herself. Go to him coward while I retrieve mine. Nyx has no power over my childer. If she takes him again I will have no choice but to hurt her in return." She tracked Keagan easily and tossed any one else who was in there out and sealed the exits.

"Why do you keep doing this?" She asked. "I'm trying to be kind and understanding. I'm trying to figure out how to help you through this but you won't let me! Do you know how much it hurts when you run off with my mudblood step sister?!" She cried knowing he could on instinct understand wold tongue. "I feel like. . . like you didn't want me as your sire. I know I took you under duress. But I thought. . . I thought you could. . . do some good as an immortal. And for godsake who put you in that?!" She frowned and tried to unlock it with her master key but it wouldn't go in. "Keagan." She breathed cupping his face to make eye contact. "Who put this on you, show me, please."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:24 pm
"You did you crazy b***h!" Keagan snapped as he shoved her off of him before Celia pinned Scarlette to the ground with ease as she dug her claws into her flesh, "Threaten to hurt Nyx again and you'll find yourself in a coffin, filth. And call her a mud-blood again and it'll be even worse. You're too stupid to even realize that Keagan is running from you with every chance he can get. Take the ******** hint and leave him alone."

Not only did Celia slash deeper into Scarlette, she spat on the body and walked off. She didn't care that much about what Scarlette said about Lucas or Luna, blood family was first and anything else was after. If she had any lick of sense she'd follow that same code, but no, she didn't. Celia was far too gone and distant with her own responsibilities for Scarlette to go after her.

"Even your own family can't stand you. Just leave me the hell alone, I didn't want you to 'sire' me," Keagan walked away from Scarlette, not even giving her a glance back.

Nyx teared up and wiped the tears that fell from her eyes, "I'm not a mudblood, he came whether we wanted him or not. You're mean! I hate you!"

Astrid glared furiously at Scarlette as she rushed Nyx away, not wanting this mutt to do further damage. Alexei had seen the whole thing and stopped Astrid, "You are banned from stepping foot in this kingdom until you've learned your lesson. Your Keagan will leave when he chooses. Astrid, if you can do the honors."

The witch nodded and expanded a barrier that was secluded for only Scarlette. It forced the female lycan all the way off the castle grounds, unable to get back in by any means necessary. Alexei turned to see Keagan seemed more relieved now that Scarlette was gone, "You have one day to leave."

Keagan nodded, he couldn't over-stay his welcome. He noticed that there were plenty of lycans there who seemed disturbed at Scarlette's obsession over her one childer. Apparently it was unnatural to get so attached to a single lycan. Normally one lycan would change many and eventually get attached to one, but this was a special case. The lycans found a place for Keagan to rest before he figured out what to do next.

Luna held the crying Nyx in her arms, learning what Scarlette had called her. How dare she. She had no room to talk seeing as her true father was a failure. Oscar would hear of this, he would disown Scarlette and make sure Emma had a hell of a time if she chose to support such a vile word. Luna comforted Nyx as best as she could before Nyx begged, "You can't leave me here with them! They're cruel! I did not even want that man to come with us, but he wouldn't leave us alone!"

"I understand," Luna sighed, "They will forever be a curse on us."

Celia walked in to where Nyx and Luna was to wash the blood of her hands. Luna stood, "Did you hurt her?"

"I gave her a taste of her own medicine," Celia shrugged, "Spoiled brat... Just marry Lauchlain and suck it up. It won't be as bad as being married to Leonardo."

Thankfully Octavia was sleeping and didn't hear what Celia said. It seemed like there was no other choice. She went through one terrible husband, she could go through another. Luna nodded, "I'll figure something out. I can't have all of you suffering the prejudices of others because of one terrible man."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:55 pm
Scarlette stood up and brushed herself off. "If this is the thanks I get for trying to help your kind." Scarlette hissed. "Then Lauchlain should have let them wipe you out." She went to the infirmary picked up her sister and left with Lauchlain who stopped and turned to Alexei.

"Your choices have lead to this day. You talk of wanting peace with Emma when all you do is spit on her family. Celia can have Lucas back when she begs for him. Or you hand Luna over to me. If any of yours come near mine without Luna or Keagan, you will regret it." He turned and ushered the lycans and Emma's family out of the kingdom but he stopped with a smile. "Be warned. Human's rule the day." And he kept walking. "You wanted a madman, now you have him."

Scarlette stared at the kingdom she thought was home once. "They call my family insane, spit on us then act all offended when we spit back. Hypocrites the lot of them. Astrid had a crush on Seb, but once I find him, she'll never be allowed near him again. And all I wanted was to make his transition a smooth one. WELL ******** YOU ALL!!" Scarlette cried. "I HOPE YOU BURN!" She left with Lauchlain's now larger pack. They might have been disturbed by her attachment but they understood she was a first time sire.

Chelsea stared at the chaos with a smile. "Master." The large coven of witches whispered in her mind. "Everything is going according to plan." She replied to them. "At day break we'll be rid of the vampires here." She flicked her wrist. Any daylight jewelry was based on her design and therefore her spell. And now, only Emma's kingdom could wear them. She had enough witches to break the wards keeping the sunlight out.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:14 pm
"I can't stand this," Luna growled as she stood, allowing Nyx to calm down on her own, "I need to go for a walk."

"I'll go-" Celia went to her sister.

"No, I just want to go alone," Luna stated as she began to walk out, grabbing her leather jacket because of the colder temperatures.

Once outside, she immediately went to the forest where she could be alone. She couldn't love Lauchlain now after he treated everyone, there was no way. But to give peace she'd marry him for that without loving him. At least that way her family wouldn't have the constant threat of death over them by him and his mutts. Luna went deeper into the forest until she stopped, seeing as she was no longer alone.

"Well looky here, we found Lauchlain's b***h," a male lycan walked from out of the shadows with two others, "Whatcha doin' here all alone?"

"Leave me be," Luna grimaced as she turned to walk away, only to be blocked, "Don't do this to yourself. I can kill you."

"And cause a war for our Alpha to go against your people? He'd kill you all if you did," the other grinned evilly.

"He doesn't want her anymore. Let's just get rid of her," the last one grabbed her.

"I'll give you one more minute before I kill you all," Luna sighed, feeling her inner rage starting to come out.

Oscar relayed Nyx's message with angered eyes. He tossed the letter to the floor before turning to Emma, "Your children are your own, I no longer consider myself their father. Jamie and Nyx are mine, the two other bastards are not mine."

He left Emma in a state of fury as he began the trek to Alexei's passing Scarlette and Lauchlain without a glance. She was no longer his child and he would not consider herself anything to him anymore. Oscar immediately went to Nyx where he took her into his arms, holding her tightly, "You are one of the truest children of mine and I consider no one else, besides Jamie, one of my beautiful girls."

Nyx cried against his chest, too hurt for words at what Scarlette called her. All she knew was that Scarlette no longer had a father to call her own.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:34 pm
Kate stood behind them. "It would be wise boys." She began with a flat tone. "If you kept walking." She was Beta. Full Beta, she was stronger than all the males in the pack yet deferred to Lauchlain. The pack didn't know why she didn't just take Alpha from him. But, they couldn't fault her for it. "Yes boys I know, I ruin your fun, however, despite what the lower ranks say she is still precious to Lauchlain now be gone, before you disgrace yourself further." Her eyes were cold, unfeeling, she probably appeared to be a savage to Luna and her Blue Blood upbringing, but Kate had the other side of the coin, She had to fight constantly to survive. Not with politics or manipulation, with her bare hands. The blood on her hands would fill a human water dam to over flowing. Waiting until the boys were gone Kate gave Luna a small smile. "Ignore them." She said after a while. "That will bruise, here." She said getting out a balm. Though her face was blank her tone was gentle, kind. "I apologize for the pack's behaviour." She went on. "They adore Lauchlain. When he became Alpha, they wanted us paired, but he told me his heart would forever be taken by someone else, some one he believed never wanted him. Please understand. He doesn't want you just to breed with you, having our pups is a big thing for us especially after what your mother and Aunt did to us, but he would never hurt you. You'd be treated like a queen. He'd treat you so much better than Liam did the Great Mother. He won't be angry for long. Just, give him time. Court him." She smirked, her expression lighting a little. "Tell him that his behaviour isn't making you happy, you have to say that word, and he'll move mountains to change it. It's how we work, Lycan want their mates to be happy. You can yell at him, scream at him and throw things at him, he'll call it foreplay but if you tell him he's not making you happy, he'll stop being an idiot and play nice. Put yourself in his shoes if it helps. I honestly think if you two took some time and communicated things will work out." She smiled putting the balm away. "There now, no bruising. Shall we continue to walk? I will protect you if you want to just, talk, I will listen. Anything you say will not be repeated I promise."

"Oscar, wait." Emma began. Her instinct warred inside her. He rejected her children. The only logical thing to do was reject his b*****d. But then. . . She'd be no better than a made vampire. Instead she went out into the forest in search for her two girls.

Scarlette stopped in her tracks. Daddy. He didn't even look at her. Fine. Lauchlain frowned. The b*****d walked past Jamie without even a word. "What can ya do?" Scarlette said with a huffed chuckle. "Made vampires aren't like us Jamie." She knelt down and brushed any tears from her little sister's cheeks with a smile. "It's just you and me now honey." Both sister's could see the pain each other felt. "I know I said some silly things but, we need to stick together okay?" Jamie nodded. "But when mummy comes for you, I will not go. I will stay here-"

"No!" Jamie whimpered. "Stay with me!" She sobbed hugging Scarlette close.

"Ssh dear one. You know where Bass is, you go to him you tell him what happened then I-" Scarlette stopped sniffing. Her eyes went wide. "Chelsea." She breathed. Lauchlain and the pack growled. "Hit the deck!" She grabbed Jamie and threw them both to the ground putting her body over her sister. Fire flew overhead as the large coven of witches assaulted the pack. Lauchlain barked out an order looking around for Kate. The boys who broke off had returned and gestured him to Kate. Panic set through his veins. He rushed in that direction. If Kate was there, he knew she wouldn't be alone.

Emma felt it. Her skin prickled and she gave a loud roar signalling her guard to follow her. She felt the magic in the air. Smelt the fire. She pounded dirt for what seemed like forever before she saw lycans fighting witches. Chelsea was stalking toward Scarlette and Jamie and Emma threw herself in front of the two parties. Her tri breeds rammed into the fray assisting in the fight. "Move out of the way flithy half blood." Chelsea hissed angry.

"Not my girls! You touch them or my son and I'll kill you." Emma hissed eyes going purple. She could feel herself turning. "Jamie, close your eyes, mummy has to work." She added rushing for Chelsea dodging or redirecting any attacks in time to ram her hand through the other's belly.

"You're too late." Chelsea giggled blood gushing from her mouth. "My spell has worked. Not even Nyx can stop it now. Not Even Crystal can save them."

"What have you done?" Emma breathed clutching Chelsea's heart. "Hekate. Goddess of witches, blood oathed to my mother's line I command you to tell me what you've done."

"I've reversed all wards on the Night Kingdom and ruined all their daylight rings." Chelsea said against her will. Emma snarled.

"Harm one of us." She said. "Harm us all. Your oath to my line deepens. But your human form is no more." She tore out Chelsea's heart feeling the blood spray her. "Put them under arrest!" Emma roared to the Tri breeds. "Put them with Sebastian! Get word to Alexei! Tell him to get his people out!" He turned to a tri breed. "You go to my husband, tell him to make sure he and Nyx are some place safe. And tell him I'm mad at him but a long talk in the war room when this is over will fix that quickly." She turned to Scarlette and Jamie. Her daughter's had laid on the ground. Good. She'd taught Scarlette well. . . her sire skill were lacking but that was something to be fixed one day. "You were going to let him go weren't you?" Emma stated when Scarlette looked up.

"Yes mum." Scarlette replied but at Emma's look amended: "Yes Alpha."

"You will stay here. In time he will come to you. Do not disappoint me again." Emma helped Jamie up. "Come." She said simply. Jamie nodded and followed not sparing a glance to Scarlette. She knew the rules better than Scarlette at her age. "Can I see Sebastian soon?" Jamie asked giving Emma those gorgeous green eyes. Emma sighed and gave a tiny smile.

"We'll go see him together." Emma replied running her blood soaked fingers through Jamie's hair.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:50 pm
Luna was apprehensive at first when Kate arrived and helped her, though she didn't need the help. What made her respect the woman was that she wasn't shoving Lauchlain down her throat. Of course she wanted to eventually court him, but there was so much fighting going on that it was making her want to just go back to Italy. She smiled at Kate, the same smile Anya had, "I'd enjoy to continue this conver-"

There was a loud booming sound that echoed. Luna's maternal instincts kicked in as her pupils went to slits as she thought of her daughter. Without saying another word, she dashed off to make sure her daughter was still sleeping soundly. The boom came from the distance when she saw a messenger rush to Alexei to deliver a message. Alexei quickly announced that the entire kingdom was to evacuate to the Swiss Castle that their mother had made many, many years ago during the Vampire-Lycan War. Luna's eyes widened, how were they going to evacuate so many people in such a small amount of time.

"Celia!" Luna grabbed her daughter, "Celia!"

Celia stood between Luna and the back door. Luna gave a confused glance, "Where are you going!? You have to come with us!"

Oscar looked between the two sisters as he held Nyx's hand, "We'll also be staying here."

"You can't stay here, it's too dangerous!" Luna nearly wanted to beg them all to stay.

"Dammit..." Celia growled beneath her breath as she closed her eyes tightly, "Luna just go! There are other people here that matter more than just you!"

Luna stood silently, her heart breaking at her sister's words. She wanted to crumble and cry out angrily towards her sister, but she watched as Celia left through the back door. Luna then turned to her uncle as he held Nyx's hand, the young girl sniffled as she looked away. Oscar shrugged, "Emma's still my wife. Even if all her kids hurt Nyx, we still have to stay back."

Keagan then approached Oscar and Nyx. The young witch looked up at him as the lycan glanced down at her. He then pulled out a doll from behind his back, it was the Nickolas doll that Oscar had given to Scarlette. In his time of finding peace in himself, he had managed to make sure his little savior had something to remember him by. Keagan then looked to Oscar, who seemed suspicious of the lycan, "Your little girl here has more bravery than a lot of people I know."

"Yeah, she somehow got that from her step-mom and I," Oscar commented dryly.

"If you're heading back to the other place, i'll go too," Keagan glanced to the side, "I owe Nyx a hefty debt of security."

Nyx smiled as she took her new friend's hand, "Thank you, i'll call you big brother."

She couldn't hear it anymore. Luna took Octavia's hand and followed the rest of the kingdom to evacuate to the Swiss Kingdom safely without any harm done.

Celia raced to Lucas' scent. She ignored and bypassed Scarlette and Lauchlain. They didn't matter right now, she just wanted to find Lucas. Once she got to Emma's territory, Celia scented out Lucas and found him in the infirmary already bandaged up. With the wind knocked out of her, Celia approached him and took his hand, "Well you missed one hell of a fight. Apparently Oscar disowned Scarlette, Scarlette disowned Nyx, and Alexei is taking everyone in his entire kingdom back to Mom's old castle up in the Swiss Mountains for hiding. s**t really hit the fan this time."

She wouldn't admit it, but she was worried sick about him. Celia kept her strong front going though. Even if it meant being separated from her family, she'd stay right here with him just to make sure he got better.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:32 pm
Lucas' eyes opened up a little and smiled at her. Though he'd been sleeping off the attack he'd heard scuffling, caught bits and pieces of Lycan's panicking over the movements of the Tri-breeds. "Scarlette wouldn't disown Nyx." He huffed out with a mild cough. "She'd probably upset because her childer *cough* is showing more loyalty to Nyx than her." He sat up with a sigh. "How are you though?" He asked reaching out for her. He knew the infirmary was empty so she shouldn't be shying from him and his display of affection. He knew he looked like hell. He felt like hell. He hurt all over. "Honey, there's a fridge in that corner, could you grab a few bags? I would but I have a feeling I'd just fall down." He smiled painfully at her.

Kate smiled back about to encourage it when she sniffed out magic. She turned and put herself between the scent and Luna but the other seemed to just run off. She was going to go after them when she heard Lauchlain's roar. She smelt the fire and shuddered shaking her head from the memory. "Kate!" She heard Lauchlain's voice call to her from her haze. "Hey, Kate it's okay, calm yourself." Kate looked up at Lauchlain.

"She's gone back to be with her brother." Kate said simply. "We need to head back to be with Scarlette. She'll want to be part of our pack."

"Agreed. Beside's I don't think she'll want to see me right now." Lauchlain looked away as Kate dragged him back to the location of the fight. It was just Scarlette and the pack there. Scarlette looked miserable as she assisted with healing the injured Lycan or securing the offending witches, those that were still alive. She didn't look at Lauchlain, though with her senses, he knew she had noticed them arriving. "Alpha," An omega said smiling. "Only a few wounded. The Great Mother is wonderful isn't she?" Lauchlain smiled and went to Scarlette, slowly, after making sure the rest of the pack was okay.
"Hey." He said kneeling near her ignoring her flinch away from him. "Hey I know it's hard-"

"Do you? My family just turned their back on me! I got it worse than my twin!" She snapped. "I can't find Nickolas either!" She was on the verge of tears now. Nickolas meant more to her than her brother. It was the first thing she had gotten from someone she thought had accepted her. "Just, let me do my job and I'll stay out of your way."

"Scarlette-" Lauchlain reached out to her but she stood up and stalked to the next wounded Lycan.

"Come, I can scent mother's husband and his b*****d child. We need to move or I'll do something that mother will kill me for." Scarlette interrupted heading west, deeper into the dark forest. Lauchlain sighed and nodded the pack up and moved from the direct path to Emma's kingdom and back toward his territory.

Kate nudged at Lauchlain who had no idea what to do. "You're her Alpha now, comfort her, you know what it's like." She whispered and he nodded isolating Scarlette.

"You know you can talk to me." Lauchlain said. "Please, just get it out there," Scarlette stopped and glared at him. Her eyes golden.

"She knows I was going to let him go Locky." Scarlette hiccuped as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Oh crap." He breathed when she nodded.

"I've disappointed her too many times. I. . . I'm a failure, just like Liam said-"

"Hey!" Lauchlain said hugging her. "Don't say that, you're my friend and my packmate now, you're not a failure, you just picked the wrong person to sire, and you're too honest with your mother." His joking attitude earned him a punch in the gut.
"Nickolas is gone Lauchlain." She added. "I had him with me unless Jamie was going to sleep. I can't find him! He. . . He was my last connection to what happiness I had."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:30 am
Celia took Lucas' hand and kissed his palm, enjoying their time alone. He looked like total s**t, though he was never much of a fighter. But she still loved him nonetheless. She nodded as she grabbed a few bags of blood from the fridge, using on to hook up to help him get blood back into his system by IV bolus and placed a straw in another to help him get blood inside his stomach as well. Celia sat on his bedside as she kept his hand in hers, "When the new blood wanted freedom within the castle, he was only given freedom under extreme duress. Nyx gave him the ultimate freedom. Yes, it was wrong of her. But to call her a fowl name and take out her frustration on a child, that was wrong of Scarlette."

Oscar, Nyx, and Keagan returned to Emma's kingdom, but were surprised to see they were followed by Luna and Octavia. Luna didn't speak a word to the others as she stood next to them as Octavia crossed her arms, "Mother, why are we here? You saw how they treated us and-"

"Your grandmother was spat on for many centuries for taking a kingdom that was not her own. But she remained Queen, and a very kind one as well after her initial war on the lycans. She was forgiven and loved by a great many, and so shall we," Luna explained to her daughter, Octavia looked to the ground in a small amount of shame and nodded.

Keagan looked to Nyx, seeing her hold the doll he had given her as Oscar held Nyx's other hand. On the way, he had been informed by Nyx that Scarlette would hurt her again if he stayed close to her. It only disturbed him even more. Here he was a person alone in the world and all this girl had was her father. She had more than he had, but she was still alone since he was taking to a place where she was not welcomed to. It felt only right to protect her from those who hated her for her being born.

"Nyx!" Astrid rushed to the young lady and held her tightly, "M'lord Oscar, she and I-"

"Are staying right here," Oscar lit a cigarette, "Scarlette can be upset, hell Emma can be upset. Nyx is my daughter, too, and you are her servant so neither of you are going anywhere. Go to my private office and stay there. Boy, you can-"

"I'll be going with them as well," Keagan, not wanting to take an order from Oscar as he followed the witches.

Oscar could snap the guy's neck for being an insolent s**t. But it wasn't the time or the place. For now, he wanted to see Emma and let her know exactly what was going on. But, first, he wanted to see Jamie.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:55 pm
"So that's what happened huh?" Sebastian asked on the otherside of his gilded cage. "You know if your father finds you here he'll kill me now right?"

"I don't care." Jamie said sitting against the bars. She'd spent the time talking with her older brother. "I miss you. And I know you love Nyx like I do-"

"I think we're the only siblings." Sebastian replied.

"Yeah, big sis could never handle that dad had more girls." Jamie chuckled. "But from what you both have told me, I understand. I just hate all this fighting."

"Imagine though," Sebastian interrupted. "That you lose the one you love, get him back but he doesn't remember you, and has an affair and he brings back the product of that affair. You have to live staring at that painful reminder everyday and pretend to love it."

"I know brother. The fact that she was spoiled too much though, I mean she doesn't even respect vampire law! Scarlette was trying to follow both and now look! Mama and Papa hate her. Nyx must be feeling proud of herself, she's taring us all apart."

"Jamie don't say that." Sebastian said.

"It's true! He walked right by me! I was there with Scarlette and he walked right by me and didn't even look at me! It hurt! Worse than Keagans bite-"

"Her childe bit you?!" Sebastian stood up angrily.

"Yes. It didn't hurt as much as it shocked me." A knock sounded far off and Jamie stood up. "Father is looking for me. I have to go."

"I love you little sister, never forget that okay? Proud of you." Sebastian took her hand and Jamie smiled before leaving the dungeons to go find her mother, who was busy in her war room staring at an old map.

"Your father is looking for you." Emma said looking sad.

"I'll wait here with you until he comes." Jamie said. "You look like you need me more mama." She smiled and went closer to her mother and hugged her close, after a short time Emma returned the hug and they sat their cuddling in the furs as Emma let her tears of pain run down her cheeks.

Lucas smiled and clutched her hand, sipping at the blood she gave him. "Nyx should know the laws." He said. "The fact that she purposefully got in the way of a sire and childe when it was new only deepens her guilt. I agree, she shouldn't have been called a bad name. However, I think when it comes to Scarlette that was showing deep restraint." He smiled at Celia. "Remember, until Liam left the kingdom for good he had only negative things to say about Emma's issue, I'm not excusing what she did, I'm just compiling evidence to show you that some environments can affect children differently. For example, I had a good, yet slightly cotton wool environment and now my beautiful and badass wife thinks I'm a sissy."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:47 pm
"Because you are, indeed, a sissy," Celia pointed out as she touched his nose gently, "I've always been the warrior between us, protecting you when you needed it. I've only failed that position since Luna and her daughter came back here because they need more protection than you. Now Nyx needs more protection because everyone hates her because she's the produce of Oscar and his affair."

She sighed before taking hold of Lucas' hand, "It only goes to show that having children is the wrong thing to do between us. I'm glad we don't have any to go through such hell."

"They hate her because she's the daughter of a witch," Astrid sighed as she spoke in a whisper to Keagan, "Because she is the product of his affair. It's not her fault. She is only functioning on her basic instinct to free all creatures of nature."

"I get it," Keagan scratched the back of his head, "Is that why Scarlette hates her?"

"It's the biggest reason why she hates her, and Jamie," Astrid nodded as she looked over to see Nyx playing with Nickolas, "The entire court looks at her like a wild animal. She doesn't even want to be a princess, she just wants everyone to accept her for who she is. We are witches, that is what we are and how we act."

Keagan looked over at Nyx, feeling an odd sibling bond with her. It had to have been because she freed him so many times. He took a long swig of whiskey he had found on his way to hide with the witches. It felt like it was finally kicking in as he looked to the door, "I oughta have a talk with Scarlette...Make her see she was wrong for being cruel to family...I don't even have one anymore and she just hurts hers like it's nothing,..."

"Best not to," Astrid gave him a narrowed glance, "She's already ruined my chances with Sebastian, best make sure that she won't kill Nyx anymore than she wants to."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:06 pm
"Scarlette." Kate spoke quietly. "Are you all right?" She noticed Scarlette staring blankly into space. "Hey," She went to the tree that Scarlette was leaning against. Kate made to poke Scarlette but the other grabbed her hand and glared at her.

"Not in my mood." Scarlette growled lowly. Her expression full of regret. She got up and decided to go find somewhere to be alone.

"Wow." Kate mused when the girl was out of ear shot. "She's worse than her mother." She turned to her Alpha, obviously his hug hadn't worked. And she wasn't much of a hugger.

Lucas shrugged. "Thanks" He said looking a little annoyed that she agreed with him. "You would have been proud of me though." He added smiling. "I was protecting your Niece. I know I failed to do so but the alarm was sounded before they made the escape." He cupped her cheek. No one was here so he could be as affectionate as he wanted and she couldn't say no. "Maybe, when you retire in a thousand years, away from all this, we can maybe talk about a family. Doesn't have to be a baby. I mean I can deal with a cat. Or a dog." He chuckled but he was serious. He didn't care if it was their own child or a dog as long as they had a family of their own.

A letter appeared between Astrid's corset and her body. It was the place that when Sebastian could write he'd send it there. That was the only magic he could do. And even that made him really tired. Jamie explained what happened. It said, in his blood. Nothing has changed between us. . . But tell Nyx I love her and I'm proud of her. And if she needs a hug from her big brother, I'd be more than happy to give her one. Yours Bastian  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:20 pm
Oscar searched high and low until he found Jamie when she was with Sebastian outside his little cell. He scooped her up in his arms, "I've missed you and worried about you. I had to tend to your sister, Nyx, since she was hurt too. I'm glad to see you're safe."

He then looked to Sebastian, "Thank you for watching over your sister."

Luna took Octavia to a private room where they had stayed before. She was worried about keeping Octavia alone in fear that someone would try to hurt them. A part of her wanted to look for Lauchlain but she didn't want to venture off alone. When someone she trusted came by to watch Octavia, then she'd go off and look for Lauchlain to talk to him.

"Let's face it, Mother, no one wants us here. Let's just go back to Italy," Octavia sat on the bed with her head in her hands.

It was the last thing she wanted to do because it meant that she would lose Lauchlain forever. Going back meant never returning here, her home. She wanted to see Lauchlain again and just end this fighting.

Astrid returned the letter with her magic, saying "I'll send Nyx all your love, just have your twin sister apologize to her. After everything that has happened, Nyx is all alone in this kingdom. If any harm comes to here, myself and she will have to return to the other witches in the wild and never come back again. Scarlette will also lose her childer as well because he has grown a sibling-attachment to her as an elder brother."

She returned the letter using her magic as Keagan became more and more drunk off the whiskey, "Perhaps you should not drink that so much."

"Perhaps you can shut your mouth," Keagan growled as he stalked to the door, "I have unfinished business."

"Keagan?" Nyx looked up from her doll.

"I'll be back later," he commented before leaving through the door, seeking out Scarlette until he left the castle and yelled, "Ah yo girl, Scarfetch, where the ******** are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:32 pm
Jamie sucked in a breath ready to yell at her father. But after a few heart beats, she couldn't say anything. She could only smile. She wanted to yell at him but Sebastian's voice took over. "Thank you, Oscar," He said in a mocking tone. "It's my job while sitting in this cell to look after my little sister when she's upset and hurt because her father ignored her. I mean when your child is kidnapped you're supposed to hold her. Not walk by and ignore her while you go off to the love child that kills your wife inside but she pretends it doesn't bother her. Just, take Jamie and go." He turned his face away.

Scarlette sighed and stared at the water. "Hey, Scar?" Lauchlain began sitting next to her. "I'm here okay? If you need me-" She hugged him tight. He had to let go before because of the pack but, he was her best friend. She needed longer. Now she had no family. Lauchlain sighed and hugged her. Not in any way that would make Luna jealous if she showed up. No rubbing just awkward patting. "There, there." He said not really sure what to do anymore.
Scarlette had blocked the sire bond so she didn't know Keagan was looking for her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:45 pm
"Oh and i'm sure you know how to care for a daughter who's been rejected by everyone, both her sisters and her brother and her step-mother because she was born," Oscar commented dryly towards Sebastian, "Then, on top of that, your wife wants to make sure that the said rejected child knows that she's very much even more rejected. Yeah, lets all blame 'Dad' here, that makes a total number of sense."

Oscar took Jamie out of the cell area, "I already said to your mother I only disowned Scarlette and Sebastian, you weren't even there by the time I got there. Your ever-loving sister had taken you away from before I could fix up your younger sister."

He was already getting angry by the time he managed to find Emma and place Jamie in her grasp. Oscar pulled Emma to get her attention, "You will have Scarlette apologize to Nyx or there will be problems between us. I've allowed everyone to treat Nyx badly up to this point, and now I can't let it go any farther. I know how you look at her, and I know how you feel, but you said you would accept her as your own as I had once accepted Scarlette and Sebastian as mine. It's either you own up to your promise or I break mine just like you."

Luna saw Keagan drunkingly pass her room. She took Octavia with her as she followed the drunken lycan outside where he yelled fervently for Scarlette. When she followed him deeper into the woods, she saw Lauchlain holding Scarlette. Octavia looked between the two before she turned to her mom, "See? He has a mistress just like Dad did. Does that make him the bad guy now? C'mon, lets just go."

She didn't say anything as she began to walk away with Octavia trailing behind. Keagan just smashed the bottle of empty whiskey against the tree closest to Lauchlain, "Get yer hands off her you disgusting piss of s**t. You got yer own woman to tend to, I got a few words for this one."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games