Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:59 am
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
Rose was new to the area and didnt have any friends so she walked up to jinxy and said hello

Jinxi smiled at the newcomer. "Hi there! I am so sorry, but I can't remember who you are." Jinxi's smile turned apologetic, but still warmly welcoming.

" Thank you , I am Rose and i just arrived here so i am new here"

Jinxi hugged her impulsively. "I remember how disorienting it can be here as a newcomer. Welcome!" She nodded after the disappearing bulk of Rock, adding, "That's my husband, Rock. I'm Jinxi."

" nice to meet ya Jinxi , what is there to do here ?" rose replied kindly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:03 am
Blizzard Rose

Jinxi's eyes widened at the thought. "So much! There are farms to farm, interesting folks to meet, and the bar here in this hotel is amazing! Plus quests for things like gems, monsters to hunt, and fishing. And I am sure I don't know the half of it, being here only a year or so myself. What do you enjoy?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:23 am
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Jinxi's eyes widened at the thought. "So much! There are farms to farm, interesting folks to meet, and the bar here in this hotel is amazing! Plus quests for things like gems, monsters to hunt, and fishing. And I am sure I don't know the half of it, being here only a year or so myself. What do you enjoy?"

" wow ! the quests sounds like a lot of fun . I want to know more about that Jinxi" she replied in a happy excited tone  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:12 pm
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

" wow ! the quests sounds like a lot of fun . I want to know more about that Jinxi" she replied in a happy excited tone

Jinxi laughed. "Wait for Rock, he can tell you all about it. He should be back soon." She shrugged. "I'm more of a tag-along, but the gems are very pretty. The mines aren't far, although travel here is a bit odd so I'm not sure exactly where they are. Rock will know."
empress dee

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:07 am
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Jinxi laughed. "Wait for Rock, he can tell you all about it. He should be back soon." She shrugged. "I'm more of a tag-along, but the gems are very pretty. The mines aren't far, although travel here is a bit odd so I'm not sure exactly where they are. Rock will know."
empress dee

Rose smiled and replied " i hope that your day is going good so far ?" then crossed her arms as she waited for Rock to come  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:01 am
Blizzard Rose
Rose smiled and replied " i hope that your day is going good so far ?" then crossed her arms as she waited for Rock to come

Jinxi's smile faded just a bit as she looked in the direction Rock had gone. "It will be better once he's back to himself," she admitted.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:23 pm
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

empress dee

Rock returned from the bathroom feeling better and then asked, "What is it that I am supposed to know that you ladies don't?"

He figured he was walking right into a joke trap because that sounded exactly the type of thing to say before getting some silly a** answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:31 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose

empress dee

Rock returned from the bathroom feeling better and then asked, "What is it that I am supposed to know that you ladies don't?"

He figured he was walking right into a joke trap because that sounded exactly the type of thing to say before getting some silly a** answer.

" hi I am rose and i want to know about jewel hunting " she replied in a casual voice  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:34 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

empress dee

" hi I am rose and i want to know about jewel hunting " she replied in a casual voice

"When I go to the mines in the Gardens for gems it is usually for business not pleasure. One of the dangers of going to the mines besides the possibility of passing out from exhaustion is mining out everything there so that there is nothing left."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose

"When I go to the mines in the Gardens for gems it is usually for business not pleasure. One of the dangers of going to the mines besides the possibility of passing out from exhaustion is mining out everything there so that there is nothing left."

" ok , so I guess this is out for me then ... what else is there to do ?" rose replied  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:20 am
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose

" ok , so I guess this is out for me then ... what else is there to do ?" rose replied

"I do have an idea though. Since I am sensitive to the flowering of the crops and trees planted, maybe you could help Jinxi, Trixi and I harvest stuff first in these basements and help my parents out and then we go to my place and work on the farming there. Once its all done, as long as we aren't too tired, we might take a trip somewhere so I can show you guys around. Sound good?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:02 pm
empress dee
"I do have an idea though. Since I am sensitive to the flowering of the crops and trees planted, maybe you could help Jinxi, Trixi and I harvest stuff first in these basements and help my parents out and then we go to my place and work on the farming there. Once its all done, as long as we aren't too tired, we might take a trip somewhere so I can show you guys around. Sound good?"

"Count me in!" Jinxi agreed readily.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:24 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

yes i am willing to learn new things here  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:38 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

Rock was really happy to hear that and so, he led the three ladies to the Spring basement in his parents mansion, putting on a face shield to prevent the pollen from getting in. Of course the back of the shield was all decorated to the nines and looked more like a helmet with a clear window. He had air he could breathe, so there was no worries about suffocation. There were all sorts of plants ready.

In one row, there were cucumbers. In another, there was potatoes. In a third, there was roses. In a 4th, there was turnips. In a 5th, there was cabbage. In a 6th, there was breadfruit more than what had been harvested before. In a 7th, there was Strawberries, but they weren't ready yet. And in a final row, there was Bamboo shoots.

For trees, there were apples and cherries that were ready. Growing still were grape trees, blue grapes.

Rock set down a basket by each of the rows and asked the ladies to pick a row and begin harvesting. He was going to be harvesting too at the same time, but this way, it would get done faster.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:49 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

Rock was really happy to hear that and so, he led the three ladies to the Spring basement in his parents mansion, putting on a face shield to prevent the pollen from getting in. Of course the back of the shield was all decorated to the nines and looked more like a helmet with a clear window. He had air he could breathe, so there was no worries about suffocation. There were all sorts of plants ready.

In one row, there were cucumbers. In another, there was potatoes. In a third, there was roses. In a 4th, there was turnips. In a 5th, there was cabbage. In a 6th, there was breadfruit more than what had been harvested before. In a 7th, there was Strawberries, but they weren't ready yet. And in a final row, there was Bamboo shoots.

For trees, there were apples and cherries that were ready. Growing still were grape trees, blue grapes.

Rock set down a basket by each of the rows and asked the ladies to pick a row and begin harvesting. He was going to be harvesting too at the same time, but this way, it would get done faster.

Rose listened to his instructions as to what he wanted to do and then she replied " where do we start ?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games