Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:15 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Jesus! you really aren't the lucky one are you?" said Rio.
"Rio I suggest you stop the questions before you make him more angry."

Tight lipped, the man nodded to Kai.

((Oh, just thought I should mention. You can tell that his head protector is the same as on of the men that attack last night, the one that wore his over his eyes. They are from the same village. I figured that would be something you guys would notice.))
Kai saw the mans forehead protector briefly as he turned his head. "So he's one of those men from last night. I shall have to keep an eye on these guys." Kai thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:54 am
"Okay! Candidtets of the Jounin exam... ((Lend me your ears... XD))" Tsunade bellowed, so every Chuunin's and Jounin's head would turn. "I won't lie, but the first part of the Jounin is... a... 'Practical' test. It will test perusing skill and survival.
Your instructions are... to tag three points in the Hagashimori ((The forest that you guys are gonna go into)). The 'point' is actually a column with the mark of Konoha on it. Stab a kunai with your name on it to signify that you have reached it. Each one is extremely hard to get to. One surrounded by fire. One floats high up into the air. Another guarded by a ferocious beast. The first one is located in the far east of the forest; it will take a week to get to. The second point in the far west, maybe about 5 days. Finally the last one is in the north. It would take 3 weeks, maximum, because you would probably be low supplies.
Please make your way to the right, for your very limited supplies. Heh. He. Heh."

Event: Jounin Exam.
Weather effects: Autumn. No leafs for cover, I'm afraid.
Participants: Rio (Candidate)
Sabu (Candidate)
Hytoshi (Candidate)
Hei Tei (Candidate)
Armless mute guy (Candidate)
Kai (Examiner)
Bakuryu (Examiner)
Reena (Examiner)
Fuu Tei (Examiner)
Geku (???)
Kyouryoku (???)
Asukura (???)

Comments: Genji: This should be cool. Don't forget to choose your allies carefully! Go Hytoshi!  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:01 am
kai stood there watching as the Chuunins went to get their supplies. "Good thing I those extra scrolls with what I need." Kai thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:22 am
Sabu collected his bag of supplies and took an inventory of it's contents. "Very short supply..." he said quietly to himself. He looked around the area at the chuunins gearing up to leave.
"Hey Hytoshi." he said, "I need someone to watch my back. You up for it?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:26 am
Kai went to the ship and returned wearing a black jounin vest with more than the average number of scroll holders on it encasing scrolls. And a large scroll hung slung around his back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:00 am
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu collected his bag of supplies and took an inventory of it's contents. "Very short supply..." he said quietly to himself. He looked around the area at the chuunins gearing up to leave.
"Hey," siad Rio, "Could I travel with you guys? I could help with the supplies, my clan's at home in the woods and mountains."

((PS: 1400 post Snagged Sucka's!))  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:15 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
"Hey," siad Rio, "Could I travel with you guys? I could help with the supplies, my clan's at home in the woods and mountains."

Sabu turned to Rio. "Sure, I don't see why not." Sabu tossed a small seed to Rio. "If we get seperated, plant this. It's a beacon."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:59 pm
((Ok, people, just in case you didn't see the last post (or you ignored it completely) can you please send me details of the jutsus that you made for your character. I am setting up a 'Library' for both the already existing jutsus and the jutsus that were created for the RP.

Origin/Creator:
Element Type:
Attribute:
Jutsu Level:
Seals:
Notes:

Everything is self explanatory. The notes section is where you explain how the jutsu actually works, read over a few things, look over at the manga and other sites to help explain how the jutsu works. One thing, be honest, and also another if I find that the jutsus are too strong, and you don't give me a reason as to why it is, then I'll have to ask you kindly to tone it down. If that fails, I'll tone it down myself. If that fails, then I guess I have no choice but to call in the monkeys xd ))
((EDIT: Here: http://www.freewebs.com/jutsu_library/ninjutsu.htm I posted one as an example))  

lKiCk-l

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:03 pm
*pokes Ryuujin* did you know that the Avi problem thingy ish Fixed? xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:06 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu turned to Rio. "Sure, I don't see why not." Sabu tossed a small seed to Rio. "If we get seperated, plant this. It's a beacon."
"you have these too?" Rio asked as he, Sabu and Hytoshi made there way into the forest, "I thought only the hidden Ash had specially treated seeds. Anyway, i can handle getting our names on the point in the air, does anyone have any ideas about the fire ringed one?"  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:17 pm
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

((Cool, thanks ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:19 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

((Cool, thanks ^^))

Any time blaugh  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:26 pm
Dragon Sneeze
((Thanks Genji ^^)) "Sure," Hytoshi replied "No prob." He starts gathering his supplies.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:18 pm
Kai moved quickly disappearing in a blur. Kai then appeared at the entrance of the forest to perform a weapons check.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:28 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"you have these too?" Rio asked as he, Sabu and Hytoshi made there way into the forest, "I thought only the hidden Ash had specially treated seeds. Anyway, i can handle getting our names on the point in the air, does anyone have any ideas about the fire ringed one?"

"I should have that one covered." Sabu said at they walked, "It's quite hard for me to be damaged by fire. I should be able to get in there unharmed."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games