Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:30 pm
Kalten nodded. 'Ah.. scars do not bother me. I do not think this can be fully healed' he said, looking towards the wound. He seemed to shiver suddenly for a short moment and then exhaled, calming down. 'Will Almirrah arrive shortly?' he asked, wishing to ask her many questions. He did not want to speak to his other friends and family about the situation her was in.. and he hoped Almirrah would be able to help him.
((you can give any answer to kalten's question.. i dont mind much))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:34 am
"she better be the sun is up"*shuicho said*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:30 pm
((omg it is!?! gonk well then.. she'll be there the next night -_- evil sun..))

Kalten's ears drooped down to the sides, and he looked out the cave entrance, able to see faint rays of glittering sunlight pass through the water. He gave a deep sigh, knowing that she would probably be expected to arrive sometime the following night.

Tharran sat up. 'What are we goign to eat today?' he asked, feeling in quite a brighter mood. He was indeed hungry and longed for a hearty meal.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:59 am
"this"*shuicho said pushing a door in the stone wall reveiling a deep chamber full of deer, hare, and bear*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:28 pm
Tharran stared in great confusion. In all his years of living her ein his own home, he had never seen this hidden chamber.
But throwing that thought aside, he jumped up on three paws (his injured one sustained in the air so it would not touch the ground) and limped towards the pile, attempting to remove some food large enough for him and his brother.
'I wonder where Angel has run off to' he thought aloud, hoping she would have been home by now. He grew more and more worried.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:46 pm
Kalten tried to get up, the pain disappearing from his side.
He stood up on all his fours and stretched out, leaning his head back. He then shook himself, as if to shake off the tiredness and began to walk towards the chamber, looking at all the food.
'Strange.. father had never told us about this' he spoke, fascinated.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:52 pm
"he and your mother didn't know neather did i until one day i fell backwards and pop it flew open so i've been filling it with food"*shuicho said*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:58 pm
Kalten laughed, bending down and grabbing a deer in his jaws. He dragged it form the pile and brought it down near Tharran so that he would be able to eat his share as well.
'I thank you, Shuicho' he said, preparing for a fine meal.

applz

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:51 pm
Kapu had been traveling a bit and soon came across a very beautiful sight, it was the waterfall. Her yellow eyes gleamed in the light as she watched the water flow down. She came closer to watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:05 pm
Tharran smiled, thanking Kalten for the deer. He bent his head down and bit at the deer's flesh, devouring it with Kalten quite quickly.

Kalten took several bites, but then stopped. He did not feel satisfied with the deer meat, and he had an urge to hunt on his own.. though he never had. He got up, and walked towards the cave entrance, staring at the curtain of water, feeling a cool touch as some of it sprayed against his fur. He looked back at Tharran, Shuicho, Karama, and his nephews.

((the cave is behind the waterfall))

applz

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:07 pm
When Kapu got closer she noticed something behind the waterfall. It appeared to be a cave. Being curisous she started to go around the waterfall to go check out the cave.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:17 pm
Kalten's ear twitched and then turned towards something. He looked in that direction, wondering if someone was approaching. He could not make out the scent, for the waterfall blocked most of the scents.
This couldn't be Almirrah.. its still daylight. Perhaps Angel? Mom and Dad? Or... the demons he thought to himself, stepping back farther into the cave.

Tharran looked up at his brother. 'Is something wrong?' he asked, concerned at why Kalten seemed unsure and continued to stare out of the cave while walking towards him.

applz

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:20 pm
Kapu got closer to the cave till she was right at the lip of it. Her nose picked up the scent of wolves in the cave. she peered her head into the cave "hello" she said as it echoed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:27 pm
Kalten growled, standing his ground. He was insulted by this wolf's sudden presence at his cave.

Tharran got up, limping for his paw still hurt since he had twisted it the day before. 'Whos there?' he asked, approaching the entrance.

applz

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:30 pm
Kapu could hear growling from one of the wolves and she lowered her tail and ears a bit. "Umm my name Kapu" she said as she saw one of the wolves come over closer to the entrance.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games