Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symphony Of Sparda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:06 pm
Hey, I'm Symphony of Sparda, or just SoS. I just joined after having a hard time finding a post based RP, and finally found it when I spotted a link in My Gaia. I really look forward meeting you guys, and roleplaying with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:04 pm
Hey all! I'm Beta Zeta. I'm 20 years old. I live in Massachusetts (USA) and I've been rp-ing online for a little over five years. I've had experience with round-robin styles, AIM, and online journal communities. Mostly I play on GreatestJournal. But I'd like to get into Gaia rp so here I am. Poking around, looking to learn a thing or two.  

beta zeta

LittleNothing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:28 pm
Hello! I'm LittleNothing. I'm 18, and I'm from North Carolina. I joined this guild because when I was younger I used to RP alot, but I kind of quit for a while.. Anyways I'm here because I'm bored all day and so I would like to get back into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kotou and I have been RPing for about 7 years now. My first Roleplay expirience was through Yahoo, back when they used to have roleplay rooms and the like. I've done all sorts of roleplays under the moon and I have a list of favorites, and pet peves.

Anyway, I'm 20, a female, and I've got an imagination like none I've known anyone to have before. I live in Indiana (USA) and I'm what people would call, a total geek. I draw as well, and mostly draw up my roleplay characters, and if I feel really inspired, I'll draw other people's characters as well.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to PM me at any time.

kotou the star goddess

Dragonblade.3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:54 pm
Hi alwasy looking for friends. I can change to any Rp and love to Rp.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:02 pm
Hello. I'm Kurisu. I just joined the guild. Um, I like to rp, usually do one on one rps via AIM and now sometimes via PMs on Gaia, and I rp lots of fantasy. Like, Final Fantasy IX type settings :3

Um, I just turned 18 (TTwTT), I life in CA, USA. I've only been rp-ing for almost two years, but I've been a writer for seven :3

If anyone wants to rp with me one on one just PM me :3 I dunno how to do multi-person rps. @.@ they seem kinda hard.

And yeah thats all ^-^  

PureChaosKurisu

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:22 pm
PureChaosKurisu
Hello. I'm Kurisu. I just joined the guild. Um, I like to rp, usually do one on one rps via AIM and now sometimes via PMs on Gaia, and I rp lots of fantasy. Like, Final Fantasy IX type settings :3

Um, I just turned 18 (TTwTT), I life in CA, USA. I've only been rp-ing for almost two years, but I've been a writer for seven :3

If anyone wants to rp with me one on one just PM me :3 I dunno how to do multi-person rps. @.@ they seem kinda hard.

And yeah thats all ^-^

FFIX? Ahh that's awesome! Everyone always makes fun of me when I tell them that one's my favourite xD

Just a random comment x3;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:23 pm
i would just like 2 say....HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahmbulance  

Fluckin Fluffy

PureChaosKurisu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:25 pm
iheartjrock
PureChaosKurisu

And yeah thats all ^-^

FFIX? Ahh that's awesome! Everyone always makes fun of me when I tell them that one's my favourite xD

Just a random comment x3;

D: they shouldn't make fun of you! FFIX is an amazing game with great storyline. My personal favorite will always be VII, but nine has the best storyline of them all so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:32 pm
Hey all, this is Tawnyb. I'm fifteen, and have been a roleplayer for the better part of three years. Talking to people and making them laugh is one of my favorite hobbies, so I'm a bit of a goof. I've been raised around all types of musics, arts and sports so feel free to talk to me about anything in those catagories. I'm also a bookworm, and always looking for a good book.  

mirra mirra

Sparkly Spotter

Gayy Soda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:33 pm
`Ello there.

Um..I was looking for something to keep me on Gaia that could really catch my attention & I love to RP so I thank whom ever created this guild.

Check out my profile to see how I am BUT i do any form of RP'ing..group everything..I am dedicated thats for sure :D

I am very much excited and enthused to be here in this Guild.

Woot.

Feel free to swarm my inbox with messages <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:39 pm
Tawnybmw12
Hey all, this is Tawnyb. I'm fifteen, and have been a roleplayer for the better part of three years. Talking to people and making them laugh is one of my favorite hobbies, so I'm a bit of a goof. I've been raised around all types of musics, arts and sports so feel free to talk to me about anything in those catagories. I'm also a bookworm, and always looking for a good book.

Do you read Warriors?  

Shixam

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150

mirra mirra

Sparkly Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:57 pm
i.am.a.penguin
Tawnybmw12

Do you read Warriors?

I don't think I have. What's the author's name?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:01 pm
Tawnybmw12
i.am.a.penguin
Tawnybmw12

Do you read Warriors?

I don't think I have. What's the author's name?

Erin Hunter  

Shixam

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150

mirra mirra

Sparkly Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:14 pm
No, I haven't read any of his books. What are they about?  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games