Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:57 pm
Looks at him with a suprised look. "How can you feel tired on such a clear, moonlit night?" Looks dreamily up at the sky and stands up, stretching herself as she does so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:59 pm
Slighter looked at her and laid down has she stood up."Well Ive had a long day, I was trying to catch some 'Z' when I Smelt you." he said has he yawned looking at her and the sky.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:03 am
"Well if you were trying to sleep you should have gone to sleep instead of harrassing me." Smiled and winked at him teasingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:05 am
Slighter looked at Keara and sighed"But I was tired and couldn't smell right, So i did it to be safe but then decided to have a little fun." Slighter said with a light chuckle.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:08 am
Looks at him "What kind of fun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:11 am
Slighter lifted his shoulder, "the usual." he said has she yawned once again closing his eyes, "Scaring, jumping, pounced, pinning, You know." he said with a chuckle.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:14 am
Smiles and stretches her front legs out infront of her, her chest nearly touching the ground and her rear in the air as she yawned wide mouthed. "You didn't scare me..... well except for when you had me pinned i got a little uneasy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:15 am
Slighter laughed, 'How so?" He asked her has he stood up and sat down leaning agianst a tree.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:06 am
"I get unconfortable on my back." Gives a embarrassed smile and continues, "I don't really know why but I think it's because it's a submissive position." She walks through the den entrance a few steps and shifts her weight between her front feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:17 pm
Slighter nodded, 'Right right right, The whole being a slave thing in the past." Slighter said has he followed behind her after he stood up.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:33 pm
"That and I'm just never submissive." Flashes her canines in a smile and then rears up on her hind legs as she started to howl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:38 pm
Slighter nodded and howled as well after he yawned, "I see." He said has he walked next to her and playfully nudged her after he finished yawning.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:47 pm
As her front feet land back on the ground she whines softly as Slighter nudges her. She walked around him in a small circle and brushed underneath his chin with her tail before going back into the den.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:48 pm
Slighter eye's followed Keara into the den has he laughed, 'What was that all about?" He asked her has he followed her slowly into the den.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:51 pm
She said in a soft, coy voice "Nothing." Smiled as she laid down in the back of the den. As she did so she took on her human form and laid on her back to stretch.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games