Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:29 pm
Arkanna stepped in front of Taki, snarling back, smiling, "Good......." she returned to Sora's side. Ready for any event that happened next.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:33 pm
Taki shook her head and said"Sora is that any way to treat your older sister?"Taki said looking at Sora

Sora snarled even more and said"You are no sister to me!!!You were just like them!!!Tormenting me any way you could!!!"Sora then ran off into the depths of the forest  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:52 pm
Seilene swallowed her food and yelled, "Sora!!" Standing up she ran to the edge of the forest,she turned and glared at Taki. Then she ran after Sora.

Arkanna started to get up, but stopped, "What the hell have you done to her in the past!!!...."she jumped up and snarled to Taki.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:55 pm
Taki just blinked and sighed ignoring the comments she just got she turned into her human and said"So she stills remeber me huh?"she said to herself but out loud for everyone to hear"And to top it off she still hasn't told you her past huh?"Taki said looking at the rest of the wolves  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:03 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen shook her head at the injured wolf. "Hmm she needs to rest." she commented to Ake and Timber. She glanced at Timber curiously and than at Ake. " So, it's been a nice summer so far." she said beginning a conversation with Timber.

Timber walked by Branwen and sat down in a pool of light that had collected due to the many rays of sunlight that peeked through the leaves above. 'Yes, I beleive it has' she replied, watching Ake. She too admired him, and knew that Branwen was now even more fortunate in having a wonderful family.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:04 pm
Arkanna beared her teeth growling, feeling her neck hairs rising, "Whats it to you...." She said raising her voice.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:07 pm
Taki sighed "And I wonder how she has been without her knight in shining armor?"Taki then looked at Arkanna"Don't bite my head off you don't even know me and our past is none of your business"

Sora ran till she was out of breath then leaned on a tree"She was never a sister to me"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:26 pm
Akeji, still with Branwen and Timber, started to playfully walk in circles.My Summer has been wonderful! So many great surprises-He took one last tight circle, stoop up, tipped backwards and landed on his back, staring up at the sky  

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:28 pm
Arkanna turned into her human form and grabbed Taki shirt neck, "It is my business when a random wolf pops up and hurts a friend just by talking to her and it is my business cause........" Arkanna stopped and grabbed Taki shirt tighter, growling.

Seilene stopped and looked around, huffing she turned all around trying to find Sora, "Where is she...." she thought to herself, yelling out, "Sora!!" then listened for a response.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:31 pm
Taki got mad at this"For starters I am not a random wolf I am Sora's sister and two you can get those hands off me!!!!"Taki yelled right back

Hero pushed them apart now in between them

Sora heard Seilene and she yelled back...now sitting down waiting for Seilene  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:50 pm
Arkanna was pushed back by Hero, pushing against him she yelled, "I don't care who you say you are!!!! To me you're a random wolf and by the way Sora reacted to you I can tell that she hates you as well!!!" Arkanna started to snarl..
Seilene heard the answer and turned human, running to where the voice came from she came upon Sora, "There you are..." she said out of breath.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:09 pm
Taki snarled back"Well to me you are just a wolf that is all bark and no bite!!!!"She yelled back

Hero getting pissed more put a hand over Arkanna's mouth and a arm around her waist so she can't move
(Hero isn't doing anything bad so don't take it to far.....and this is to anybody who is reading this ninja )

Sora looked at Seilene her eyes full of pain  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:21 pm
Akegura Hirou
Akeji, still with Branwen and Timber, started to playfully walk in circles.My Summer has been wonderful! So many great surprises-He took one last tight circle, stoop up, tipped backwards and landed on his back, staring up at the sky

Timber decides to look up at the sky as well, her eyes squinting to see past the blinding rays of the sun above. 'The weather is quite beautiful these days' she added, watching puffy clouds slowly hover amongst themselves in the blue sky that looked like a peacefull ocean... undisturbed by the winds.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:21 pm
Arkanna put her arms on Hero's trying to pull away from him. She was even madder now and was trying to get at Taki, "I'll show you my bite!!" she thought to herself.
Serian stepped into the clearing and saw Hero holding onto Arkanna, he went eek and fell over.

Seilene sits down by Sora and tries to comfort her, "You want to tell me about your sister....." she asked calmly.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:25 pm
Hero had a vein on his head and pulled Arkanna closer to him and held on tighter"Dang it you had to start a fight!!!"Hero yelled at Taki

Kiyoshi saw the male fall over and started to laugh

Taki ignored him and sat down

Sora looked at the ground......"My sister,and my parents tormented me till I couldn't take it anymore and I ran away..."Sora said queitly  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games