Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:17 pm
{x}
Tumorias jmped when Zurian talked,she looked up and nodded,"I just caught my foot in a root,mothing too big.."
{x}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:37 pm
Zurian nods, "Good, I'mglad your not hurt...." he says cheerfully.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:31 am
applz
alchemist473
"Kalten we are going to save them"*shuicho and karama said at the same time*

'I know!' Kalten responded through gritted teeth. 'It is just that... well... oh you wouldnt understand..' he said, turning away and walking deeper into the shadows. 'I am glad though.. that you two are with me. But I do nto think you should be' he spoke.
"kal there is nothing that would stop us from being around you in your time of need"*shuicho said*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:31 am
Tumorias nodded,and tryed to get up,she did,only to fall back down again  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:36 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

'I know!' Kalten responded through gritted teeth. 'It is just that... well... oh you wouldnt understand..' he said, turning away and walking deeper into the shadows. 'I am glad though.. that you two are with me. But I do nto think you should be' he spoke.
"kal there is nothing that would stop us from being around you in your time of need"*shuicho said*

Kalten shook his head in the darkness. He did not want to frighten his good friends, but nor did he wish to put them in great peril. He decided to ask them the question he was holding for Almirrah. 'D-do you happen to know the phases of the moon?' he asked, hoping Shuicho or Karama wouldn't question him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:38 pm
Zurian held out his hand, "I don't think thats good...." he said abit worried. "Let me carry you back to the clearing I'm in and take a look at your ankle 'kay?" he asked.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:41 pm
{x}
Tumorias sighed,knowing to pick the better battle,so she lifted her arm,and grabbed Zurian's hand
{x}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:40 pm
Zurian pulled her up and carried her back to the clearing. He set her on a rock gently and looked over at Arkanna, who was still sleeping on her back. He let out a sigh and turned to Tumorias.  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:56 am
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Kalten shook his head in the darkness. He did not want to frighten his good friends, but nor did he wish to put them in great peril. He decided to ask them the question he was holding for Almirrah. 'D-do you happen to know the phases of the moon?' he asked, hoping Shuicho or Karama wouldn't question him.
"not realy all i know is that it's a full moon tonight. why?"*shuicho asked*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:14 pm
{x}
Tumorias sighed when she saw the female wolf,she looked at a tree not to far away and asked it something in her mind
{x}

Zurian smiled as he looked over her ankle, "It just needs some time to rest, so not a lot of pressure on it for awhile 'kay?" he asked looking up at her. Then hearing her sigh Zurian glanced back at Arkanna then back at Tumorias, looking confused, "Is there something wrong?"  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:33 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Kalten stiffened in the darkness, a great worry sprouting within him. 'I cannot venture with you two then. I-I have duties to carry out' he said, turning and quickly walking away from them. He did not want to harm them if he should change during the night, and he simply longed to be rid of the curse that had been put upon him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:55 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Kalten stiffened in the darkness, a great worry sprouting within him. 'I cannot venture with you two then. I-I have duties to carry out' he said, turning and quickly walking away from them. He did not want to harm them if he should change during the night, and he simply longed to be rid of the curse that had been put upon him.
"kal is this because of the werewolf in you?"*shuicho asked*"your mind is not safe you know"*he said jokingly*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:04 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

"kal is this because of the werewolf in you?"*shuicho asked*"your mind is not safe you know"*he said jokingly*

Kalten let out a low growl, and then turned, disappearing in the shadows. He did not want Shuicho or Karama to chase after him.. and catch up, so he ran as fast as he was able to go, hating everything suddenly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:22 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
{x}
Tumorias sighed when she saw the female wolf,she looked at a tree not to far away and asked it something in her mind
{x}

Zurian smiled as he looked over her ankle, "It just needs some time to rest, so not a lot of pressure on it for awhile 'kay?" he asked looking up at her. Then hearing her sigh Zurian glanced back at Arkanna then back at Tumorias, looking confused, "Is there something wrong?"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:16 pm
{x}
Tumorias looked at Zurian,then at the she-wolf,
"I just don't know who that woman is,and most of the time I see her with Hero...who is she anyway?If you don't mind me askin.."
{X}

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games