Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death God Killer

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:07 am
"My name is Sage"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:43 pm
"Mine's Tanani." she said, hopping off her rock perch.  

FigTreeDoctor

Sin-Lekasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:01 pm
Shekeya runs up to Sage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:15 pm
"This is my sister Shekeya"  

Death God Killer

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:47 pm
Sora looked up at the sky as she laid on the grass. Feeling the soft blades of the plant brush her skin. Her eyes darted from cloud to cloud as she tried to name shapes that they formed naturally. Then she pointed at one, "That looks like a rabbit." She pointed to another one, "That one looks like a tree." She continued doing this. Adding more minutes to the hours she has been laying down. One arm pointed to the sky while the other one laid on her stomach. Her legs were crossed as they laid perfectly still besides the small tapping Sora would do with her right foot. Her crimson hair was down and laid upon her shoulders and the ground beneath her. Looking at another cloud she pointed at it again and said to herself, "That one looks like leaf."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:59 pm
Slighter was walking along the clearing alone like usual but he hadn't realized the Sora was nearby until the wind picked up her scent and brought it to his nose.
"Hmm, Been a while." he mumbled to himself has he looked around and slowly crawled towards Sora, going down wind from her so that she could not smell him.
Slowly approaching her, Slighter smiled and got ready to pounce on her has she was talking to herself.
"Bonzia!" Slighter Said loudly has he pounced up into the air over Sora, Aiming at her lap so he wouldn't hurt her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:14 pm
Sora heard the yell and was about to get up when she felt something land on her lap as she gasped in surprise. Looking up she saw Slighter and slightly glared at him. "You know, I don't need you jumping on me. Your heavy." She muttered knowing he was bigger than her in wolf form and in human form. Then sighing she looked up at him again, "How are you Slighter? It has been awhile." Changing the subject as she leaned up on her elbows.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:21 pm
Slighter laughed and looked up at her, there was an obvious smirk on his face has her looked around a little, "I am?" he said ahs if he hadn't noticed.
Turning into his Human form, Slighter got off of her and sat down with his legs crossed has he leaned back on his arms, "It has been a while." He replied to her has he yawned once, the smirk still visible has he was not able to Wipe it off, "I'm well, And you?" He replied to her has he looked up at the sky.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:33 pm
Sora rolled her eyes as she felt the weight leave her lap. Staying in the laying postition she was she looked up at him, knowing he was smirking. She knew him too well. Well.. at times anyways. She shrugged, "I'm fine. Taking a break of the normal madness that normally happens in the little group that I hang out with." She nodded as she looked at the sky and pointed at a cloud, "That one looks like a whale and the cloud next to it looks like a boat." She had a slight smirk on her face and chuckled softly. Wanting to say something but, decided to keep it in her head.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Slighter nodded and looked at her once again, 'Yeah, I can relate to that, But I'm just getting away from doing nothing to doing more of nothing." He said has he scratched his skull helmet with his hand has if he was scratching his own head.
'Where?" He said looking up at the clouds, He could not see the boat, or the whale but he spotted a cloud that looked like a his old oak tree.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:10 pm
Sora rolled her eyes at his comment, "I bet you can." She said nodding, then she looked at him.Sora took his arm and made it point to where the whale and point were, "You just kinda have to use your imagination but, yup. There it is." Then she let go of his arm and her eyes skimmed the sky then looked at Slighter, " I met a new pack member a couple of days ago." She nodded, "The pack seems to grow. Slowly, but it is."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:18 pm
Slighter looked at the whale and the boat and smiled at them, "Yeah, looks more like a fat trout then a whale." He said has he looked back at her when she looked at him, "Yeah, This place used to be dead but I'm happy, Its growing slowly and steadily, Better then alot of other places." He said with a sigh of relief has he fell flat on his back, crossing his arms behind his head, "What have you been up to all this time?" He ask Sora out of curiosity.
Looking around from a brief moment, Slighter noticed a small group of Butterflies Fluttering around carelessly has small creatures followed them around, As they where trying to fly as well.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:52 pm
Sora looked at the fish looking cloud, "Well, everybody has their points of veiw." She looked at Slighter and grinned, "Everytime I see you in your wolf form and your sleeping I think you are a lumpy and fuzzy rock." She teased and nodded as she looked back to the sky. Then she nodded once more in agreement. "You speak the truth.." Then she shrugged, "Hanging around Hero and his sister and the others. Did some hunting a couple of days ago. You?" She asked him back.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Slighter nodded to everything she said and smiled softly, "A lumpy and Fuzzy rock uh." He said has he looked at her and turned into his wolf form once again and Curled up into a ball making himself look like a dark fuzzy and lumpy rock. "I've been hunting, hanging around, and Umm..." Slighter mumbled out has best he could, "Sleep, thats the word." he finished saying after a short pause.

Slighter
Captain

FairysHeart

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:30 pm
Shadow ran around in circles, trying to catch her tail. Every so often she would let out a yip of anger when she could never seem to grab ahold of her tail. But, she continued trying.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games