Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:07 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

Hmm...Someone's getting jealous hehe...

jealous? says who?

You. That's who.

hmm, like i care. tilly would smack you for saying that anyway.

She'd smack you for interfering her popularity lol!

you should know this quote:
person 1: you must not interfere with the rules
person 2: hmm, like i care.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:09 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

Hmm...Someone's getting jealous hehe...

jealous? says who?

You. That's who.

Where was that from? I know I've heard of it before...  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:36 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

You. That's who.

ooh...looks like someone needs to replay his games.. xd
ok....a nearly give-away hint...one of the final fantasy series....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:41 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

You. That's who.

Really? Must be from FFX. All I can say is that it's not really a famous line.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:44 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

Really? Must be from FFX. All I can say is that it's not really a famous line.

yes, that was a dead givaway once i said the final fantasy series...only tidus would say that...esp. to the monk (when he attempts to rescue yuna in the cloister of trials). lolz.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:19 am
Speaking of Final Fantasy x. Did either of you ever unlock one of Wakka's other limit's in the Blitzball game? I played for I don't even know how many hours. Before I finally unlocked one of them. And this skill could have easily dwarfed Tidus limits with all the hits it was doing.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:14 am
Never was a fan of wakka, I usually tend to keep him in reserve. BTW I had trouble with the submarine part for the longest time because of this fatal mistake  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:48 pm
LanceCalvis
Speaking of Final Fantasy x. Did either of you ever unlock one of Wakka's other limit's in the Blitzball game? I played for I don't even know how many hours. Before I finally unlocked one of them. And this skill could have easily dwarfed Tidus limits with all the hits it was doing.

you see.....i can't reget the crests and sigils from a new game..the beginning of the game from the CD was scratched a bit too much....  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 pm
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis

you see.....i can't reget the crests and sigils from a new game..the beginning of the game from the CD was scratched a bit too much....

Ouch...O.X
I hate it when that happens. I've had to exchange about 3 copies of FF8 in order to get a good one with all the discs in good condition. I guess that's what I have to face though if I'm looking to buy used games. If only you could do the disc switchout like you can do it with FF7. Did you know that if the game freezes up at one part in one of the discs of FF7 that you can open the PS and take the disc out without shutting it oof and then putting one of the other discs and the game will progress from there?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:52 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis

Ouch...O.X
I hate it when that happens. I've had to exchange about 3 copies of FF8 in order to get a good one with all the discs in good condition. I guess that's what I have to face though if I'm looking to buy used games. If only you could do the disc switchout like you can do it with FF7. Did you know that if the game freezes up at one part in one of the discs of FF7 that you can open the PS and take the disc out without shutting it oof and then putting one of the other discs and the game will progress from there?

interesting..but FFX is a one-discer....i'm overtraining my people too....i will really overkill seymore again upon first meet at malacenia temple...without the aeons...thunder plains is fun....  

Ronzalpha201

AA K I R A HH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:03 pm
*wanders in* o3o)!!
=O game talk~ o 3o)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:30 pm
AA K I R A HH
*wanders in* o3o)!!
=O game talk~ o 3o)

yess. care to join? biggrin  

Ronzalpha201

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:40 pm
I actually did know about the disk switch out trick. I only ever had two glitches that happened with the FF games. And both of them happened with FF8. For along time when I got to that one part when Rinoa falls into Squalls arms. It would freeze and not allow me to progress any further. Then one day I put the disk in the machine. And the glitch had disappeared for some reason. The second was perhaps the most annoying one of all. I even used cheat sights to make Omega appear in that game. Yet, the creature only appeared once. And I never saw the creature again after that. I'd say he was scared of me. Seeing how many times I beat down Ultima weapon. I saw this one video on youtube. Where someone entered the Omega battle with just Zell with 1 hp. And killed the thing with just one limit breaker. And here I thought the limit for Squall, Kotr and the Final Limits from Kingdom Hearts two were rigged.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:26 pm
LanceCalvis
I actually did know about the disk switch out trick. I only ever had two glitches that happened with the FF games. And both of them happened with FF8. For along time when I got to that one part when Rinoa falls into Squalls arms. It would freeze and not allow me to progress any further. Then one day I put the disk in the machine. And the glitch had disappeared for some reason. The second was perhaps the most annoying one of all. I even used cheat sights to make Omega appear in that game. Yet, the creature only appeared once. And I never saw the creature again after that. I'd say he was scared of me. Seeing how many times I beat down Ultima weapon. I saw this one video on youtube. Where someone entered the Omega battle with just Zell with 1 hp. And killed the thing with just one limit breaker. And here I thought the limit for Squall, Kotr and the Final Limits from Kingdom Hearts two were rigged.

wow...1hp...that's one heavy gamer...  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:35 pm
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis

wow...1hp...that's one heavy gamer...

It's no big. Just have Holy War and spam Zell's first two attack commands for his limit to decimate Omega. Think that if you have 30 seconds total to enter commands then that's more than enough to kill Omega with 60 spammed attacks from those 30 seconds. I know that trick. Simple. Although try fighting Emerald or Ruby without any limits and KoTR. It's another simple trick that I discovered from experimenting with those hero drinks in-game hehe...Counter materia x7 with HP Plus materia, unlimited Megalixers, and unlimited hero drinks. You'd be surprised at how much damage you're doing.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff