Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:26 pm
< I dunno, I'm completely lost>

Rachel reached out with her mind, trying to find Estelluna. Luna!!! Where are you? I have no idea where we are! Come find us!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:01 pm
"Come on Rachel, tell them we will meet them right outside of the forrest" Arianna told her, going back for her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:44 pm
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY EVERYONE!!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE EDGE OF THE FOREST COME MEET US THERE!!! Mind yelled Rachel to everyone, hoping that everyone who was supposed to have heard, got the message.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:10 pm
The tamer smiled elegently, her face a pale white, his clothes fluffy, and flylyuigish.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:54 pm
Karissa had gone to school, even though the others had seemed indecisive about what they were going to do. When she heard Rachel's yell in her head, she winced. "May I be excused?" she asked her teacher politely. Once in the hall, she raced outside to the edge of the forest. "What the heck is going on?" she demanded.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:42 pm
"I'm gonna be honest, I really don't know, but I wanted everyone here because there seems to be fighting going on." Said Rachel, sitting on a rock and crossing her arms.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:38 pm
She walked down, stopping at Estelluna. She petted her gently. Ah, you already had a sacrifice, wolf? She asked. Estelluna nodded. Ah, come then. She looked up singing the same song as before, a path of white flowers lead to the moon, she jumped to the start of the path, they followed together, in a pack order.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:31 pm
"It's a fight but other than that I'm clueless. I thought you were in school?" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:12 pm
"I was, until Rachel called me out." Karissa jerked her head in Rachel's direction and growled slightly. "So once again Estelluna's involved, but we have no idea what's going on?" Arianna nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:20 am
Rachel sighed in defeat. "Do you want to just go back to school?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:04 pm
"I'm in, there's nothing we can do and if Estelluna needs us she can call us" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:10 pm
"Ok then. I'm game, anything is better than this." Said Rachel, running with the others back in the direction of Forks.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:10 pm
Estelluna faintly heard them talking, At the site, Chico and one of the guards came to them. ''Still confussed?'' He asked. They nodded. ''When it's a full moon, or new moon, we consider it a black moon. Every month we go bizzark calling the Tamer, a girl which is nor human nor wolf. Born of the moon it's almost a celebration, for some. Other's are scarifices, in this case Estelluna's student Hiro.'' He paused thinking of the upbeat wolf pup. ''And it ends at sunrise.'' The guard cut in.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:51 pm
"That explains it better. I think I'm gonna go back home though, I don't like being out here while this is happening. Do you need any help?" Arianna asked him.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:53 pm
''No.''  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games