Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:27 pm
Cale Darksun
Lemme guess: he sees Mario as being Communist propaganda?
i just see him as anoying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:48 am
Cale Darksun

To quote what was once in my sig: In Soviet Mushroom Kingdom, Goomba stomps YOU!!  

Count of Moogi Cristo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:53 am
NickCpointless
Cale Darksun

Screw you and your friggen hedgehog too!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:20 pm
Moogi
Cale Darksun

To quote what was once in my sig: In Soviet Mushroom Kingdom, Goomba stomps YOU!!
I loved that sig... It was so cool.  

elvisnake

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:14 am
Cale Darksun
NickCpointless
Cale Darksun

Screw you and your friggen hedgehog too!
lol whats makes you think i like sonic  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:31 am
im currently debating weather i should buy a gamecube i loved rogue squadron for the pc until it decided to stop playing it so i burned my pc to the ground xd but seriously is it worth getting i mean a gamecube is only £30 and i do love rogue squadron.  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:12 am
I got one for that sole reason.

And SSBM.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:40 am
well i suppose its not really expensive one question do you need a memory card for the gamecube?  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:36 pm
NickCpointless
well i suppose its not really expensive one question do you need a memory card for the gamecube?

Yes. i just got an uber one, because I thought i'd have more than five games, but you'll need one to save data to.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:01 pm
Speaking of cheap games, I've read recently that the Wii is going to be LESS THAN (wanted to make sure you saw that) $300. Is that not freakin' awesome!? Except that the games will be $50, and controllers wil be $30 a pop (for wireless, the only kind I'll get anymore--spoiled by my brother's 360), and whatever else you need.....but it still beats PS3's $500 price tag like Link beats Mario.... mrgreen  

Theris Faan

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:27 pm
Actually, its supposed to be something like $179 for the console.

Wii will, wii will rock you!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:33 pm
The thing I don't like about the Play Stations and Xbox is that they have things on them that a console doesn't need. All I console need, IMO, is decent graphics and the ability to play games. Not a DVD player or graphics so powerful that they make realility look like 8-bit graphics. They also do not need to run like a computer or have two different versions of themselves.  

Rodyn

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:37 pm
The only thing Hexbox has really going for it is 1) halo, and 2) so much popularity from halo, and so much cash, it can hog games for itself.

the 360's graphics are complete s**t for an "upgrade" much less a next gen.

As for the Gaystation 3, I want to see something new. Instead, i get the same thing people had already. again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:42 pm
That's why I'm gonna get a Wii... Unless they come out with some sort of Uber amalgam station, like the Wii-Station X or somthing like that...  

elvisnake

Theris Faan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:18 pm
hey, there is NOTHING wrong with kick-a** shiny graphics like what's on Oblivion. THAT is the reason the 360 is doing well, i. my opinion, anyway. Not that anyone cares what my opinion is besides me and my dearly beloved...

Anyway, I was never all that impressed my Halo. Maybe that's cuz I got my a** kicked on it every time I touched the thing.

It's true about the PS3 having absolutely nothing new. Except!: 1) BluRay capabilities! 2) A price tag that's double what it should be! yaaaay....who gives a s**t?
The only reason to even consider buying a PS3 is for Kingdom Hearts.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games