Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:20 pm
Sasori sighed and stood up and started to walk away. "Do what you want..." He said rubbing the back of his head where Fuyu kicked him. He turned his head and narrowed his eyes at Deidara. ~ I wonder what he's gonna do oh well... doesn't require me anymore...~ He continued to walk into the woods to try and find that boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:24 pm
Deidara watched Sasori then shrugged and followed him, leaving the uncontious girl behind. "It's just a waist of clay, hm." he muttered then looked down at Sasori. "So, where exactly are we going? hm."  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:26 pm
"I thought you were going to finish her off..." Sasori said putting his hat back on. "And, if you must know, I'm off to try and find that boy you told me about..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:30 pm
Deidara sighed, "Hai, he's back in Konoha, not the woods, baka. hm." he said teasingly and smirked then shrugged and sighed again, "Like I said, Danna, it's a waist of clay... if I use it all up I have to sculpt more.. and it takes forever..hm."  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:34 pm
"I-I knew that..." Sasori said turning sharply on his heel and walking back toward the town. He narrowed his eyes as he walked past Deidara.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:39 pm
"Hn." Deidara just smirked and walked beside Sasori. "So like I was saying.. he said he is a missing nin and wants to join Akatsuki..hm." He said thinking a moment. "And he even destroyed a few buildings.. His jutsu is quite interesting, we really could use him, but I wasn't sure if we should expose the hideout to him, perhaps we should knock him uncontious, hm." He said distantly poking the bells on his straw hat. "And like I said he looked to be a jinchuuriki, a pretty useful Jinchuuriki, he had claws and fangs.. If we extraced that Jinchuuriki it could become very useful.. hm."  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:55 pm
"Do what you want... I'm going back to get the girl..." He said walking over to get her, she was still unconcious. Sasori picked her up and propped her on his shoulder and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:59 pm
Deidara sighed. "You're my partener I'm not doing anything without you or leaving you behind, hm." He said in a simple tone and followed him when he went to pick her up. "eh, Sasori no danna? What's so special about that girl anyway? You seem to like her, hm." he asked as he continued to walk with him and look at the girl on his shoulder.  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Sasori blushed a little under his hat. "I-I... S-She'll be useful... that's it..." He said in an awkward tone. ~ Why am I feeling such affection for this girl...~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:12 pm
"Keh.." Deidara began to chuckle. "You're a puppet, danna.." he said and continued to chuckle looking at him. "How could you have feelings for her, I know you do, hm." He sighed and looked up again, "So you think she will be useful, hm?" he said and smirked. "And plus, she is only a child. Too young for you anyway, hm."  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:05 pm
(Gawd, I totally forgot I had this RP going on... Sorray guys! sweatdrop )

Nanaka stood from her bed, the pain on the left side of her head slowly fading away. For the last couple of days, she hadn't been able to control anything happening and had isolated herself incase something went terribly wrong. Breathing heavily, she shouldered her scythe and quickly got out of the manor, feeling that something was wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:13 pm
((kay ill rp itachi since Ai isn't on..))

Itachi had a clone appear behind Sira a katana held in his hand. He drove it deep into his back causing Sira's eye's to open as he coughed up blood. Itachi stared straight into his eye's his mangekyo activated.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:09 pm
Reks silently spied through the trees. Fuyu... Reks thought, seeing Sasori distracted carrying Fuyu. s**t... This is gonna be hard.. Reks flipped out of the tree, dropkicking a black flamed encrusted foot. He made contact with Sasori's head, grabbing Fuyu in the process. As he was running away, multiple clay birds were thrown at him.

((That sounds... strange with the encrustedness.... but o well! :] ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:24 pm
Deidara stood still and didn't do anything as he watched Sasori get kicked in the head by some kid. He blinked when the kid took the girl and ran off. He smirked and watched the kid run away. "Well, what now Sasori-danna? hm." He glanced back at the kid thinking about just blowing them both up, how easy it would be. "Eh. It's a waist of clay..hm." he muttered and shrugged.  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:38 pm
Reks looked back, realising that he wasn't being followed. What the? Reks retuned Fuyu to their house, putting her on her bed. He put a damp papertowl on her forehead, kissing her head first. "I'm sorry to just leave you here... I'll be back. I have to fight." He whispered, going back outside to find Ai and Sira.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games