Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:56 pm
i bet, well do you still love me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:58 pm
she looks at him the turns away, she smiled "im just kidding, of course i do, why else would i still be here?" she wrapps her arms around him "come on, lets go help sora, and then return to our castle"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:06 pm
alright *watches as lola goes in front of him the does a manly arm pump* oh yeah. Coming lola. so yeah if we walk through these 3 walls we shoud run right into her. *pulls out ghost potions* here drink up. *chugs it then walks through the wall as lola follows* alright were here. give this to sora *looks at sora sleeping on the floor then thinks* hmm a trap huh. *pulls out wand ready for anything*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:09 pm
she looked around "yes it might be a trap" she carefully takes a step forward  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:13 pm
*ceiling trap falls about to crush sora and lola* TELEKINESIS! *catches ceiling in midair* lola grab her quick. and give her the potion.

[hey im gonna go my mom says i gotta get off, the keyboard is making too much noise. be on tomorrow, see ya lo]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:17 pm
[ok later] she quickly grabbed sora and poured the potion in her mouth "ok lets go"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:16 am
[That was the trap] *Walks around the castle and sees a pedestal with a strange jewel on it.* Whats that? [The elements of my hair is controlled by a forehead jewel. No, seriously, I saw it on my avatar.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:27 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
[That was the trap] *Walks around the castle and sees a pedestal with a strange jewel on it.* Whats that? [The elements of my hair is controlled by a forehead jewel. No, seriously, I saw it on my avatar.]

*Walks up to it and picks it up* ...I..probably should stash it somewhere. *Puts it in bag*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:19 am
*looks at soras body* hmm wait a second thats not sora. LOLA get outta there. *Tackes lola out of the way and turns around to see a big dragon* oh crap, lola run, find the real sora. thisll be easy for me. *pulls out sniper rifle* right between the eyes. *pulls trigger and watches dragon brains splatter everywhere*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:21 am
she stood up quickly "right, now where would she be?" she turned and ran out of the room  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:28 am
yeah, well this guns jammed, i dont think itll work anymore, but im sensing lola is in the master workroom, down the hall, three doors on the right, that should be the real her. so we really need to get moving. she might still have the power of a purifying potion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:32 am
she looked around, then ran to the master workroom "sora where are you?" she walked inside the workroom  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:35 am
i dont see her... and i cant find the light switch. *trips over something and makes a bunch of crashing noises then pulls a lever and the lights turn on* oops my bad. *chuckles*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games