Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:21 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"Ah... I see... and who's going to be the father of that baby?" holding himself to try and not to kill them all in the spot. Crosses his arms.
they looked at each other then sigh, they each stood up "we were going to leave that up to you sir"

"Aha... good thinking then... but before I say who I have in mind.... I have a question..." looks at them, his eyes glowing soflty a crimson color. "How do you expect Bella to have a baby in SIX MONTHS!" yells at them, but then breathes in deeply and calms down.
they all sat back down in fear "w-we.." they were silent, fearing that he would do something. "we were just saying till the end of this year.....we will leave that up to you also sir"

Nods at them. "Good idea... now, I don't think she should have a child if she doesn't want to," looks at Bella and smiles a bit. "And also, the man I have in mind is young Prince Marcus.... I hope you don't mind... and if you do, well... let's just say that there's always enough time for a public execution..." grins almost evilly.

Tomoe smiles a bit. "Way to go dad..."
smiles "thank you daddy"

"yes s-sir, we understand, and we dont mind"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:24 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"Ah... I see... and who's going to be the father of that baby?" holding himself to try and not to kill them all in the spot. Crosses his arms.
they looked at each other then sigh, they each stood up "we were going to leave that up to you sir"

"Aha... good thinking then... but before I say who I have in mind.... I have a question..." looks at them, his eyes glowing soflty a crimson color. "How do you expect Bella to have a baby in SIX MONTHS!" yells at them, but then breathes in deeply and calms down.
they all sat back down in fear "w-we.." they were silent, fearing that he would do something. "we were just saying till the end of this year.....we will leave that up to you also sir"

Nods at them. "Good idea... now, I don't think she should have a child if she doesn't want to," looks at Bella and smiles a bit. "And also, the man I have in mind is young Prince Marcus.... I hope you don't mind... and if you do, well... let's just say that there's always enough time for a public execution..." grins almost evilly.

smiles "thank you daddy"

Whispers to Bella, "You're welcome," turns around to face them again. "Good, anything else that you're planning behind my back that I should know about?"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:27 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

smiles "thank you daddy"

Whispers to Bella, "You're welcome," turns around to face them again. "Good, anything else that you're planning behind my back that I should know about?"
"n-no sir" they bow "that was all sir"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:29 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

smiles "thank you daddy"

"It better be..." glares at ll of them. "This meeting is ajurned." turns around to exit the room. "C'mon, Bella and Tomoe, let's go."

"Oh... yes daddy!" doesn't dare disobey him after she saw his outburst earlier.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:38 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

smiles "thank you daddy"

"It better be..." glares at ll of them. "This meeting is ajurned." turns around to exit the room. "C'mon, Bella and Tomoe, let's go."

smiles "coming daddy" walks out with him "thank you daddy, i feel alot better now that i dont have to rush things"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:41 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

smiles "thank you daddy"

smiles "coming daddy" walks out with him "thank you daddy, i feel alot better now that i dont have to rush things"

Smiles at her and hugs her, "Anything for my princesses, now you go rest."

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:42 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

she nodds and smiles "night daddy, night tomoe" she walked back to her room
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:46 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"Good night, Queen-to-be!" smiles and goe to her room.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:48 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"Good night, Queen-to-be!" smiles and goe to her room.
she smiled "i love you guys" she closed her door and changed into her night clothes, she looks at the moon then climbs in bed and falls alseep
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:53 pm

(Meanwhile, at the outskirts of the Valdamnt Castle, at the pathway leading to the Main Gate)

Man: ... Hmm.... seems they've added some new items on the map of this place.. .* to himself, ignoring the lonely glances of some guards watching him quizzically* .... Long time no see, Valamnt Castle.. *looks up, his sunglasses shining a bit in the flicker of a small fire in front of him* .....

Voice: What is your porpuse here? *a large guard in front of the main gate stands, along with a few more of them, holding a fire torch in front of his face* I don't believe our Highness has requested anymore outsiders! *looks him over* ... Are you listening to me?! *finnally gave up on the Man in front of him*

Man: Oh? You said something? *shakes head* Perhaps you are right, whatever you really where yammering about... But i come here with important news for him. *holding something in his hand, his jacket covering his torso almost completely*

Guard: *holds a gleaming sword in front of him, feeling tense* Your weapons! Drop them and put your hands in the air!

Man: Wait... i might be armed, but by no means i mean any harm... *holds a small paper with a message , and the signature of the King's own writing* "I, King of Valdamnt, give permision to Juno B. Slithe of the Bells to pass at once. I repeat, i give him my full permission to pass at once. He will meet with me in the Hall of Reunions... and i hope you give him full respect. Signed.... Etc. *smiles at them a bit*.. i think His Highness speaks better for me.

Guard: ... *looks at the other* .. .Ok. ... Hm... *watches him pass, and sees a small flickering tail behind him, from his Rosemary Whip* .....Pft. King's decisions... i hate them.

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:56 pm

she wakes up once again "when can i ever get some sleep?" she walked out onto her balcony and saw someone "hmm wonder who that could be"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:00 pm

Wasn't even sleeping and was watching everything from her bedroom window. "eh...? Who in the world is that..?"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:02 pm

"who is that?" she leaned over her balcony trying to get a better view "hmm whoever he is, the guards are letting him in"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:04 pm

"I think... I'm going to check it out..." wears more appropiate clothes and exits her room.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:06 pm

she gets dressed then followed her sister "dont forget about me" she said smiling "i want to know as well"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games