Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kiera's eye's Open Wide and She Slaps him and Couph's up Blood she says weakly "What is wrong with you?" She tries to Pull away from him but is To weak
he pulls his face back
good that at least worked now come on we have to get you to a doctor or something now
he then looks at her enchanted toe
and nothing bad from you

Kiera closes her eye's She lost to much Blood, Meaniel is now Covered in Her Blood, Her Heart Breaking even More
The Toe Yells at him Weakly "You idiot!! *Couph* Why did you Kiss her! You Dont even Know who Just kissed her!"
im trying to save her life and your arguing with me
meaniel picks her up and runs out of the building arguing with the toe

"I swear To God If you Hurt her Like Krigoris Did ILL KILL YOU MYSELF!!"
damn it how long will it take you to realize were on the same side....then again you dont have a brain  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
the guy smirked and covered her mouth
"let me go" she mumbled struggling "you hurt her and i swear to god i will kill you"
he laughs "its too late for that" he grabs her and starts walking down the hall

"Ah Good, Its amazeing Meaniel hasnt Discovered that the instant he leave's one of these girl's alone theuy are all our's, Master shall we leave Meaniel is comeing"
Krigoris Smirks "Yes lets, We will take Angel along for a ride as well"
she struggles "ill kill you" she bites and scratches "i hope when i die i go to hell so that i can slap both of you" she snapped

Krigoris Grabs her by the Chin "Dont even Kid your Self Babe, and be Happy your not in Kiera's position" he lets go of her and they start walking
"Sir, I still say your an Evil master Mind, I hope to be as good as you with Diseaveing People, Kiera didnt even Do anything when I whiped her" He and the Man holding Angel fallow him
"dont touch me" she snapped looking away from them, she crosses her arms "where are you taking me anyways?"

"Your Next, To Suffer"
"I know exactly what to do with you and Ill Touch you If I want your powerless to Stop me"
He looks at Angel then Kiss's her on the Cheek to mess around with her "Oh I just touched you"
she wrinkles her nose "i said dont touch me" she yelled pushing him away

Krigorise Slaps her "Shut the Hell up you Little Bitchy Whore!" He says and Open's a Portal and they all walk through it
she growled and rubbed her cheek "youll pay for that" she snapped crossing her arms and looking away

He Grabs her by the hair and violently shakes her around "What the ******** did i just say to do Shut the Hell up Before you get Me even Mader"

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"let me go" she mumbled struggling "you hurt her and i swear to god i will kill you"

"Ah Good, Its amazeing Meaniel hasnt Discovered that the instant he leave's one of these girl's alone theuy are all our's, Master shall we leave Meaniel is comeing"
she struggles "ill kill you" she bites and scratches "i hope when i die i go to hell so that i can slap both of you" she snapped

Krigoris Grabs her by the Chin "Dont even Kid your Self Babe, and be Happy your not in Kiera's position" he lets go of her and they start walking
"Sir, I still say your an Evil master Mind, I hope to be as good as you with Diseaveing People, Kiera didnt even Do anything when I whiped her" He and the Man holding Angel fallow him
"dont touch me" she snapped looking away from them, she crosses her arms "where are you taking me anyways?"

"Your Next, To Suffer"
"I know exactly what to do with you and Ill Touch you If I want your powerless to Stop me"
He looks at Angel then Kiss's her on the Cheek to mess around with her "Oh I just touched you"

Krigorise Slaps her "Shut the Hell up you Little Bitchy Whore!" He says and Open's a Portal and they all walk through it
she growled and rubbed her cheek "youll pay for that" she snapped crossing her arms and looking away

He Grabs her by the hair and violently shakes her around "What the ******** did i just say to do Shut the Hell up Before you get Me even Mader"
"and what are you going to do huh? kill me" she smirks "like i even care" she kicks him again then crosses her arms

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:35 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kiera's eye's Open Wide and She Slaps him and Couph's up Blood she says weakly "What is wrong with you?" She tries to Pull away from him but is To weak
he pulls his face back
good that at least worked now come on we have to get you to a doctor or something now
he then looks at her enchanted toe
and nothing bad from you

Kiera closes her eye's She lost to much Blood, Meaniel is now Covered in Her Blood, Her Heart Breaking even More
The Toe Yells at him Weakly "You idiot!! *Couph* Why did you Kiss her! You Dont even Know who Just kissed her!"

damn it how long will it take you to realize were on the same side....then again you dont have a brain

An Orange Pixie Come's out from her Toe and Bites him "I do to have a Brain you little a**!"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:37 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

An Orange Pixie Come's out from her Toe and Bites him "I do to have a Brain you little a**!"
oh look it has a body other than a toe
meaniel gets out of the castle and heads for the nearest medic yelling at the pixie  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Your Next, To Suffer"

"and what are you going to do huh? kill me" she smirks "like i even care" she kicks him again then crosses her arms

He Grabs her By the Wrist and Slaps her across the Face "Just killing you isnt vary Much Fun, Teaseing and tortureing you to death is much more enjoyable" He Says and Cuts her down her Arm with a Nife and drains her Power and Strength till she is Helpless

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:38 pm
*Logen wasnt proud of it, but she had slept through the whole event, she cursed and looked up at the monitor as all the akarms was going off*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:40 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

meaniel gets out of the castle and heads for the nearest medic yelling at the pixie

"Damit Ill kill you YOU FREAKING PERVERT!" The Pixie Slaps him and Bites his ear makeing Him bleed  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:40 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Your Next, To Suffer"

He Grabs her By the Wrist and Slaps her across the Face "Just killing you isnt vary Much Fun, Teaseing and tortureing you to death is much more enjoyable" He Says and Cuts her down her Arm with a Nife and drains her Power and Strength till she is Helpless
tears streamed down her face, she bit her lip, holding in a scream, she laughs weakly "you will have to do better than that dumbass, i was a slave before, i know torture, and this, this is nothing" she spits on him

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:43 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Damit Ill kill you YOU FREAKING PERVERT!" The Pixie Slaps him and Bites his ear makeing Him bleed
damn you evil little thing i was saying that your more then a toe
little creep  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:45 pm
(gtg damn have to get up early and go to church, not like we even wake up early enough, well cya guys later, if i can get back on, peace)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
tears streamed down her face, she bit her lip, holding in a scream, she laughs weakly "you will have to do better than that dumbass, i was a slave before, i know torture, and this, this is nothing" she spits on him

*Logen saw that some of the nanobots had infected the systems of the one who was torturing aprilbaby's char... Logen made the nanobots go over and infect her instead... this made her regeneration rate go up and Logen was kind and made them make all the pain go away!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Your Next, To Suffer"

"Your right Hun" He wipes the Spit off his Face and hands her Back to the Red guy then They go through The portal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:47 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

little creep

He Bites harder "I heard that!"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

little creep

He Bites harder "I heard that!"
good!!!!!!
the town comes into view
ok help me find the medic and ill let you be a a** hole to me for a whole hour  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games