Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 938 939 940 941 942 943 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 pm
Selene Aries
They say you never really know someone till you live with them. I have come to learn this first hand.
Amen. This may be the best advice I've read on the topic yet.

Ugh, I am SO tired. I've been up since 9am, travelling from PA back to VT, trying to make it in time for work. I made it, but now I have to stay up the rest of the night to finish my shift.

My aunt made me drive, too. SCARIEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE! We didn't calculate very well as to what TIME we would be driving through Albany, and naturally we hit the rush-hour traffic.

Very inexperienced driver + OMGTEHCARS = VERY stressed out kitty behind the wheel.

On the bright side....I FINALLY have my PSP....*squee*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 pm
Selene Aries
They say you never really know someone till you live with them. I have come to learn this first hand.

*glomps Sune new art*

OMG so cute and fluffy!

Totally agreed. I mean, if you never live with someone, you'll never find out if they have habits that disgust you, or complete deal-breakers like that. X3 That's one of the things I file under "When I Assume Power": every couple will be required by law to live together for no less than 1 calendar year before being allowed to apply for a marriage certificate.

Thanks! It's from Glyf`s freebie thread. He's so awesome. ♥

@Manda: That's how I feel every time I drive around Pittsburgh. And i've been driving for years! gonk

Yay for PSP! I wanna get one some day; in the meantime, I just steal borrow my fiancé's. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Sunegami
The only bit of advice I would give is this: don't do anything just because you think you should. My fiancé and I have been together for almost 8 years. We've lived together for over 3 years. We just got engaged 4 months ago, and are marrying next year in July. I say you should live together (assuming you're not already) for 1 full year-- minimum-- before you make any decisions.

unfortunately...we are not living together. he father doesnt approve the idea of her living alone with a guy. her and i have both decided to wait for marriage for a specific "deed" lol but her parents don't think that we will follow through with our promise. her dad especially. so we wont be living together until i move in with her family. if i was living with her now....none of the issues that are worrying my now would worry me. in fact....this topic wouldn't even exist lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 pm
i guess i am kinda talkin to the wrong people about this...it would be easier to understand if you knew me and megan....but i suppose that unbiased opinions are always helpful in some way or another ^^  

Aijo_Iceblood

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 pm
idfk any more. i have so much advice coming from every where. my friends, teh furry community, some family. it is just so confusing and i don't know what to listen to and what i should do. for the time being my only goal is to have a long happy and healthy relationship with megan.

i can't sleep. it is 2 am on wednesday and i have been up since 6am on tuesday. i have to work tonight from 3pm to 10. so much stuff dwelling on my mind....i can't stand all the stress i have to deal with right now T.T *hits head on desk*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:41 pm
Manda_Tifa
Selene Aries

Ugh, I am SO tired. I've been up since 9am, travelling from PA back to VT, trying to make it in time for work. I made it, but now I have to stay up the rest of the night to finish my shift.

My aunt made me drive, too. SCARIEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE! We didn't calculate very well as to what TIME we would be driving through Albany, and naturally we hit the rush-hour traffic.

Very inexperienced driver + OMGTEHCARS = VERY stressed out kitty behind the wheel.

The only thing I dislike about that is there is potential for some major getting screwed if things don't turn out when it comes to figuring out how to divide what assets/stuff was gained within that year. Its like a marriage, without the legal protection of marriage if you decide to split. Lol I watch too much Judge Judy... rofl

*Steals your PSP and noms on it*  

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 am
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
Selene Aries

The only thing I dislike about that is there is potential for some major getting screwed if things don't turn out when it comes to figuring out how to divide what assets/stuff was gained within that year. Its like a marriage, without the legal protection of marriage if you decide to split. Lol I watch too much Judge Judy... rofl

*Steals your PSP and noms on it*
Fortunately, I've never really had that issue...and me and mine have split off a couple of times... sweatdrop

But yes, I can see how that would be problematic. My suggestion to that would be to really only attach yourself to what IS yours, and be wary of the fact that you may not get to keep anything you acquire together as a couple, should things go south.

Nooooooo no nomming the new PSP!! I'm still figuring it out! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:14 am
Yay Manda has her PSP razz  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:35 am
Aijo_Iceblood
idfk any more. i have so much advice coming from every where. my friends, teh furry community, some family. it is just so confusing and i don't know what to listen to and what i should do. for the time being my only goal is to have a long happy and healthy relationship with megan.

i can't sleep. it is 2 am on wednesday and i have been up since 6am on tuesday. i have to work tonight from 3pm to 10. so much stuff dwelling on my mind....i can't stand all the stress i have to deal with right now T.T *hits head on desk*

I have come to learn that a lot of people looking for advice are just looking for someone to reaffirm a decision they have already made. Seems to me you know what you want and it does not really matter what others say.

There is always going to be that little voice of doubt in your mind, but you cannot let it get to you. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst, that is all any of us can do. If you are lucky everything will work out, just don't be too surprised if life decides to throw a few curve balls along the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 pm
I agree with the co-habitation and waiting until you're older, but it's up to you if you want to take other people's advice, or if you've made up your mind already.

And I just got another reason to be angry this week, as if I don't already have a million reasons I want to go off on people.

It looks like our retarded b***h of a Governer is signing an "executive order" (AKA "I can do anything because I'm Governer and a dictator b***h!") to close down our beloved State Fair...

I'm a big fan of the state fair and go there every year. I love going there. This is a Michigan tradition and a fun place to go, and now thanks to some b***h with a pinecone up her cooch and an axe to grind, she's going to take away one of my favorite Labor Day weekend traditions!

What I wouldn't give to drive up to Lansing and snap her neck with my bare hands.

This b***h has ******** up Michigan long enough, and in the comments, they say she's not even from Michigan, she's from Canada? For the first time in my life I am seriously considering voting for a Republican for governor, or anyone else who will run against this evil satanic b***h out of office.

Granholm needs to reduce the state budget? Why doesn't she reduce her ******** paycheck, ******** this s**t. ******** this state. ******** the retarded elitist politicians in office. I'm sick of the government. Viva la revolution.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 am
Ugh, I am surrounded by RETARDS.

I'm starting to feel like I'm the only smart person on a planet full of idiots.

I'm sorry that my IQ is so vastly superior to yours. I'm sorry that your mind can't wrap around alternative ideas and think outside the box, and you continue to think in your extremely narrow-minded way, believing that your belief system is the only way. I'm sorry that this makes you nothing more than a bottom-feeding parasite.

I must be on the wrong planet... born around savages.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:08 pm
God dammit, FedEx, why do you have to make things so ******** difficult??

I decided to tag along with my fiancé this week on one of his business trips, and so I'm now in Kentucky. FedEx is trying to deliver a package to my apartment in Pittsburgh that apparently needs someone to sign for it. That package has my birthday present in it. Since I'm not there, they'll eventually return it to the sender-- which is my mom, in Texas. Thing is, when they called me about the "failed delivery", FedEx, in their infinite wisdom, never gave me their phone number. Thus, I have no way to get in touch with them to have them hold my package until I get back tomorrow. By that point, they'll undoubtedly have sent it back. I am super pissed.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:26 pm
Um...well...I'm single now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 pm
being single kinda suck cus here there are these festival witch are made for 2 lol  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:37 pm
Promitheus Zek
being single kinda suck cus here there are these festival witch are made for 2 lol

It also kind of sucks after four years of a long distance relationship, plans to get engaged which went nowhere, and then breaking up so he could see if it would work out with someone else local instead.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 938 939 940 941 942 943 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games