Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:00 pm
Ghost Patriot
don't worry, I will still live, but, I have o find a human body, one who is dead, before i can get out of the swamps, phoenix, he can't get in here, its a holy tempel, every evil thing will be blocked *looks at them both*

"then why dont you use ragnoses body"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:02 pm
"cause he lives now" *looks at them all returning to a bubble*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:04 pm
he smiles and runs off  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:04 pm
Phoenix had grabed the kick throwing him to the ground. (Um...guys the girl I was talking about posted earlier please respond to her!)  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:07 pm
(Um...HELLO scream scream scream scream )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:08 pm
Phoenix utashima
(Um...HELLO scream scream scream scream )

(TAKE IT EASY! there are other things than the rp right now!)  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:10 pm
(sheesh give me a minute XP)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:10 pm
(Right....sorry but this girl was realy hoping to get in this roleplay...and she needs to understand what is going on)  

Phoenix utashima

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:11 pm
Desire_light
(OOC Hello. I was wondering if I could join. But, the only character I play that uses the elements is a robot named Terra (male, despite his quirks). I can make it work, with timetravel, dimensional transporters, and accidentally pressing the big red button, if someone would explain the scene and storyline.)

(the rp is just a fantasy where everything can happen, as far as I know of, and you can do and be whatever you want, right now, there has been a fight going on and Angel has just comed back from time traveling to save a guy named ragnos)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:12 pm
(It would be nice if you stopped talking about me like I am younger than you. Or like I am not waiting patiently. I've got aaaaall day.)  

Desire_light

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:13 pm
(brb...i need to deal with my cat)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:16 pm
( *anime facepalm* Oopsie I forgot.....you have the permision to smake me)  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:20 pm
(Avoiding that......let's get this roleplay back on track!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:21 pm
(Thank you. Random poof into existance time! xd Because I can, and because it would open up more possibilities.)

There was a sudden flash of light, as a strange, forest green haired guy that looked around 18 appeared in the general area of *insert most convienient character(s)' names here*. He was in clothes common in... a different dimention in the future. He wore a black leather jacket, with a blue shirt underneath, and grey jeans, with a leaf pendant around his neck. In reality, he was not human. But a robot. From dimention 368, or the 11th Alternate Megaman universe, and a member of the Stardroids. Of course, that ment nothing, since he was stranded here. Stupid big red buttons.

Getting up off the ground where he landed, he looked around with his bright green eyes. Not recognising anything, he looked highly confused.  

Desire_light

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:25 pm
Phoenix utashima
(Avoiding that......let's get this roleplay back on track!)

(ok im back....that cat bit my shoulder)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games