Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daearen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 pm
eh, I'm single and I don't really mind ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:19 pm
x3 i dot mind either its those days like that make me wish i hade someone to talk to and tell themi loved them x3  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:27 pm
shoki_de_nai
Um...well...I'm single now.

:<

Newly?

I'm sorry to hear it. I think you'll find time makes it easier to deal with, as it does with most problems. But right when it's new it sucks and I'm sorry you had to go through that.

If you want to talk, of course...

Not that I'd be particularly helpful, because I've been single for the past few years, not exactly happy about it but too afraid of repeating my previous mistakes to try again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:30 pm
shoki_de_nai
Promitheus Zek
being single kinda suck cus here there are these festival witch are made for 2 lol

It also kind of sucks after four years of a long distance relationship, plans to get engaged which went nowhere, and then breaking up so he could see if it would work out with someone else local instead.

I'm sorry Shoki. Been worried about you since you texted me sad  

Af Mas

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:03 pm
shoki_de_nai
Promitheus Zek
being single kinda suck cus here there are these festival witch are made for 2 lol

It also kind of sucks after four years of a long distance relationship, plans to get engaged which went nowhere, and then breaking up so he could see if it would work out with someone else local instead.

im sorry to hear that shoki. i hope you feel better and cheer up soon ^^

*just an update on my thingy lol....i have sorta resolved the problem. i've decided to attempt to change myself. i started tryin to worry less about everyting. i'm trying to stop putting myself down all the time and i am attempting to raise my own self esteem. not sure how this will all work lol but imma try ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm
Awww, Shoki. sad *hugs* We're all here if you need us....

In other news...*sniff* Owwie....

I rolled the four-wheeler today...right down a hill. I fell off of it first, and it bounced off of my back, and rolled down the hill. Thank goodness there was a tree (and me) there to break it's fall..... blaugh

Nothings broken, though I MAY have cracked a rib (doubt it though), and I've got some bumps, bruises, and scrapes.....And a LOT of pain.

But the wheeler's okay, the camera I had around my neck is okay, my glasses are (amazingly) okay.....

I'm really, really lucky.  

Manda_Tifa

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:07 pm
I'm of course perpetually single. The only times I've ever gotten into relationships was with women I met online. Since I refuse to get into such a relationship now, unless it's local or I live within 100 miles of her, I'm probably going to be single until I die. Thus why I always hate my life.

And my efforts to get a grassroots campaign to save the Michigan State Fair are failing, because too many lazy self-centered ******** American fatasses people don't want to do anything about it. They either don't care about the fair because they've never gone or have no rich childhood memories of it, or they don't want taxpayer money going into the fair, even though Michigan is hemorrhaging tax money out of a lot more places than the State Fair, and all due to incompetent morons in office.

It's good to know that most Americans are too fat and lazy and stupid to actually lift a finger for any cause.

Manda: Is that one of those off road quads? I'm surprised you didn't get squashed with something that heavy landing on you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 pm
Psycho Lee
I'm of course perpetually single. The only times I've ever gotten into relationships was with women I met online. Since I refuse to get into such a relationship now, unless it's local or I live within 100 miles of her

Got the same rules for myself now, not doing this online crap again.

I'll be alright guys, no worries. I'm upset and all, but it happened at my urging for him to persue this opportunity anyway. I'd rather have him happy then stuck on me forever when nothing's working out.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Sometimes my dreams make me hate myself.

Sometimes my dreams are very obviously repressed guilt being expressed, that's fine, I understand that, but sometimes there are those dreams that make you cry because you're horrified such thoughts would even enter your mind, even in sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:26 pm
i murdered my brother in a dream because he was possesed by an evil spirit and i tried to strangle it out of him. but instead of strangleing the ghost i strangled him... i was pretty ******** up for a couple days.  

Jungle Boots

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:19 am
I used to constantly have dreams where I was abandoned somewhere by my mother, or she was yelling at me for something, and telling me she hated me. . . I always woke up crying from those. They were very upsetting because she's always been so loving to me (if controlling). Good thing I haven't had one in years. ♥

Oh, and hey. . . it's my birthday today. ♥ Got the package from FedEx last night, and my fiancé & I are going to go to our neighbor's to pick up our other package (which he so kindly got for us). Tonight is "Inglorious Basterds". :3

@Shoki: ::hugs::

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 am
Happy Birthday! ^_^

And you guys shouldn't read to much into your dreams, They could mean alot of different things.  

Daearen

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:29 am
I think I have some photosensitivity problems..Someone's bright blinding character I had to color was making me feel weird after looking at it for a good while..

When I first started working on it a few weeks ago it was giving me headaches. Now today it gave me a headache and a weird sort of shaky feeling...

I don't feel good now.

From now I'm rejecting commission orders of characters that have a lot of bright colors. I don't want to risk my health if this is something that could become serious..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:31 am
Kakarotto-san
I think I have some photosensitivity problems..Someone's bright blinding character I had to color was making me feel weird after looking at it for a good while..

When I first started working on it a few weeks ago it was giving me headaches. Now today it gave me a headache and a weird sort of shaky feeling...

I don't feel good now.

From now I'm rejecting commission orders of characters that have a lot of bright colors. I don't want to risk my health if this is something that could become serious..

Interesting. o.O

"I'm sorry, I cannot do your character as I am allergic to sparkledogs."  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 am
shoki_de_nai
Kakarotto-san

I don't feel good now.

Interesting. o.O

"I'm sorry, I cannot do your character as I am allergic to sparkledogs."
rofl

Kaky do you use a white background when coloring on the comp? If so you might want to pick a darker neutral color to help tone down on the lights. You might also want to check the lighting in your room. Finally make sure to get up every 30 minutes at least to walk around and rest your eyes. I have given myself migraines staring at a computer screen too long.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games