Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:35 pm
(ouch that would hurt and yes Destroy the evil red button)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:36 pm
(destroy what?)  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:37 pm
(The evil red button)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:38 pm
(Every character I have has pressed the big red button. They've been put in different times, dimensions (Including hell and heaven ones), alternates, blah blah blah. Terra ended up here. So yeah.)  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:39 pm
(Anyways!) Phoenix looks at Angel and Ragnos. "I suggest we get back to the school, we've been out long enough."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:39 pm
(Brb, supper.)  

Desire_light

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:42 pm
she nodds "alright then"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:49 pm
they walk back to the school phoenix limping most of the way, Phoenix returns to his empty dorm thinking as he lay there a troubled look on his face. "Why would Oen's curse come here..Oen isn't here...and why does it need souls...there's so many things I don't understand...maybe that's another reason I'm here...other than the fact I'm supposed to bring peace to this demension" Phoenix thought to himself opening the window letting a slight breeze come in the room.  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:02 pm
(Where is it most convienient for me to enter? with which characters?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:05 pm
(now with Angel, Ragnos and me(Phoenix Utashima) in other words just enter the school....to terra the huge building infront of him.)  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:08 pm
There was a huge building in front of him. Seeing no one around, he went inside. He needed to find someone, anyone, who could tell him where he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:15 pm
Phoenix was walking around heading for the infirmary on the first floor he was only a shouting distance away and seemed to be limping.  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Phoenix came out of the place he had gone in with something in his hand he was about three feet away when he noticed him, he drew his sword. "Who are and you why are you here?" he asked advacing on the figure his sword in his hands Phoenix still limping.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:24 pm
"I-I'm Terra. I got sent here from another dimension... Please, put that toothpick away before someone gets hurt. Can you help me, please?" He said, stepping back slightly.  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:26 pm
"Toothpick my sword is no toothpick...wait you said your name's terra right?" Phoenix said withdrawng his sword and looking at the figure as if he knew him somehow.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games