Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:51 am

she left...
That was quick
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:43 am

NO ONE LIKES ME!! It's because I'm a teenager, I know it... the world is so corrupt and I'm only just now finding out about it, and rather than cope like everyone else, I'm going to be the sole person who changes the world to suit my needs! Just you wait!

-Bluezy Bunny

Bluezy

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:47 am

Bluezy
NO ONE LIKES ME!! It's because I'm a teenager, I know it... the world is so corrupt and I'm only just now finding out about it, and rather than cope like everyone else, I'm going to be the sole person who changes the world to suit my needs! Just you wait!

-Bluezy Bunny

are we impersonating an ex again?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:53 am

RayneBitch88
Bluezy

-Bluezy Bunny

are we impersonating an ex again?

If I were, it would be the first time...

*Carries Rayne off to a secluded island fortress*.

-Bluezy Bunny

Bluezy

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:57 pm

I feel sick...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:58 pm

RayneBitch88
I feel sick...
whats up?

Cray Spirit

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:03 pm

RayneBitch88
I feel sick...
I'm like asprin, just chew on me for a while.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:13 pm

Garou_Jinketsu
RayneBitch88
I feel sick...
I'm like asprin, just chew on me for a while.

did you get the game yet?

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:15 pm

Cray Spirit
RayneBitch88
I feel sick...
whats up?

my stomach feels like hell, my head is pounding, my gag reflex is perminantly going, I'm dizzy, I'm shaking, and I'm having cold sweats.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:18 pm

Yes, I got the game today. I'll be sure to run that over to you sometime. That really sucks that your sick like that. You probably have a stomach flu, an infection, food poisoning, ... or the plague.

Iron-_-Wolf

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:21 pm

Garou_Jinketsu
Yes, I got the game today. I'll be sure to run that over to you sometime. That really sucks that your sick like that. You probably have a stomach flu, an infection, food poisoning, ... or the plague.

I'm hoping its malnourishment. At least that's easy to cure. I had cereal, more cereal, sunchips, spaghetti, and a bunch of gobstoppers today whilst playing silent hill 4...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:22 pm

RayneBitch88
Garou_Jinketsu

I'm hoping its malnourishment. At least that's easy to cure. I had cereal, more cereal, sunchips, spaghetti, and a bunch of gobstoppers today whilst playing silent hill 4...
Yeah, your body might just be freaking out because you successfully went a whole day and consumed absolutely nothing of decent nutritional value. Except carbs... I mean damn girl, even you need at least a little protein and vitamins.

Iron-_-Wolf

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:25 pm

Garou_Jinketsu
RayneBitch88
Garou_Jinketsu

Yeah, your body might just be freaking out because you successfully went a whole day and consumed absolutely nothing of decent nutritional value. Except carbs... I mean damn girl, even you need at least a little protein and vitamins.

I took vitamins in pill form... but still, I should go eat something...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:27 pm

RayneBitch88
Garou_Jinketsu
RayneBitch88
Garou_Jinketsu

I took vitamins in pill form... but still, I should go eat something...
Yeah you should. Pill vitamins are good and all, but they're no substitue for the real deal. Plus protein is very important. Proper diet is one of my peeves, being a bio major, I understand how varied food intake upkeeps different functions. Since I started college, I've started eating very nutritional foods... when I actually get the chance to eat... so I guess I can't preach.

Iron-_-Wolf

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:27 pm

my mom prescribed applesauce
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games