Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desire_light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:28 pm
"Yeah... Terra, Terra... Silver. That's my name. Um... Where am I?" Terra didn't appear to recognise Phoenix at all. He was more focused on getting home.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:35 pm
"Wait, you wouldn't happen to know Beta would you?" he said looking at him wierdly when he asked the quistion. " Your at the school of elements...your probily here to train yourself in your element...and sorry to say dude but your stuck here....for aslong as this schools administrator wants you to be....even my teleportation spell can't bring me as far as your demension." Phoenix said hoping he wouldn't freak out.  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:38 pm
"Yeah, I know Beta. I live with her. But..." He sighed. "SC's gonna KILL me when I get back... I guess I my as well learn something while I'm here. You said this was an elemental school?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:43 pm
"Hense the name, well it's off to the registration with you I'll come just so the secritary doesn't give you a hard time.... and no wonder I thought I knew you Beta told me about you when she was in my demension...name's Phoenix Utashima." Phoenix said holding out his hand.  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:46 pm
"Erm... Hello." Terra shook his hand, unsurely. How could he be sure? He just almost literally fell out of the sky and outside a school, convientiently for elements, like the Earth Pendant he wore around his neck, that made him the host to the spirit of Earth, Mineral. It was like, you know, creepy. "You show me the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:07 pm
"Um....Yep right this way." Phoenix brought him into a huge office. "just go up and say your here to register and fill out the paper." Phoenix said sitting down resting the medical wrap still in his hands.  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:15 pm
The secritary looks at him. "Another registry....here take these fill out the information and bring they back....after that you'll have to anwser a few quiestions and get a dorm." she said giving him a long scroll.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:17 pm
"Okay, thanks." Terra went to go do that. He got enrolled, got a scroll with the rules and other important things, and had to answer a few questions. He also had to show that he had some power over the elements, so he grew a nice houseplant for the secretary person, making his own soil, and clay pot, too. Next, he was to be assigned a dorm.

"...With Phoenix, the guy I met in the hall? Alright. I'll have to find my way around." He remembered that Phoenix had been going to the medic ward when he came in a while ago, and headed there first, after saying good bye to the secretary.  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:26 pm
Phoenix stoped him anwsering a few quiestions himself. "Um...follow me if you want to get my dorm...I've mapped this place out in my dorm I'll copy the map and give it too you come on.....I'm grabing some food and heading off to sleep, and tomorow I guess I show you around the grounds...." Phoenix said indicating Terra to flow him, the went to the third floor dorm thirty b. "here we are!" Phoenix said opening the door. "you make yourself at home...yours is the left bed mine is the right....what would you like to eat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:29 pm
Terra sat down on his bed, feeling more than awkward. "Um... What is there to eat? Though... I prefer to make my own meals... Any ingredients?" (Terra is the cook of my characters. This Ex-Bishie is one luvly cook.)  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:33 pm
Phoenix is scratching his head. " I have a bit of meat and some vegitibales in my pack....other than that I think the cafeteria has only made food....remeber stay off my side."he said Indicating the hot plate was under his bed. he walked off to the cafeteria ordered his food and knocked on the door indicating he was back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:43 pm
When he came back, the room was full of the wunderful scent of cooking food. Good food. Terra had grabbed some of the food Phoenix had, and cooked it using the hot plate thing. It was a simple stir fry, with hunks of meat and random veggies, but it just smelled SO GOOD. Terra, an awesome chef, had suceeded yet again to overdo it with very little ingredients. Oh, and he had organised everything in the room, making it look spotless. A habit of his.  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Phoenix shocked was like. "Um.....can I have some of that stir fry, and where'd you put my bow?" Phoenix asked looking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:37 pm
wow I missed quite a bit)) -walks into the school confused and looks up at the ceiling jumping, trying to touch it, she looks back forwards and yells- "HELLOO hellp hellohello" ((echo)) -smiles and walks down the large halls- thinking "where am i?"  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:43 pm
a shadow of ragnos walks down the hall  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games