Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daearen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 pm
Nekolovesinu
lCobaltl
Nekolovesinu
gonk my head hurts gonk kill me now gonk

-pulls out knife- just say when.

No knife pls.... can you use a gun or push me from a building XD I dont like the image of a knife cutting my neck XD

its quicker than most people think.

not that I would know.. or anything... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:38 pm
well how about strap a bomb belt around my belly XD that would kill me in a instant but at the same time ill end up like a jigsaw puzzle XD  

Nekolovesinu

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 pm
sounds like a plan *grabs puzzle glue* dibs on first shot at putting the puzzle back together. remember just cause the piece doesn't fit doesn't mean it doesn't go there. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:41 am
I know it's been a while since I last put something here, but I guess I can let y'all know how things have been going.

Ok, so, if any of you remember, I've been out of the Air Force since May for, what else? Being bi. Moved from Tucson to Houston to be with my partner, whom I've been with for a year and a half before then, only to find out that, in the three months after I got to Houston, he was an egotistical, suck-up, lying b*****d. Oh, and a thief, too. Fortunately, the couple of guys that we were rooming with let me stay when the douche moved out, so that part's taken care of. But, thanks to that b*****d, I have the bank on my a** about missing car payments >_< Also, I still haven't been able to find a job. So, on the advice of our new room mate (and along with him, I might add), on Monday I'm going to be doing able-bodied labor until I can find a decent job and pay for my share of things, as well as get the bank off my back.

I'm also going to be saving so that I can move back to Tucson. I don't know why, but I've felt more at home there than what I have anywhere else, including Missouri, where I was raised. Does that even make sense? I mean, as soon as my feet hit the ground in the air port the day I flew in from Germany, I felt home, and that was before I met all my friends there and got involved with the Furizona furry group in Tucson. And what's really cool, on of my military buddies offered me a place to stay until I can find my own apartment. You know what they say...Friends may come and go, but military friends are forever.

On a much, much lighter note, life is going pretty good now. Well, except for the job issue XD My room mates, the couple and the new guy, are all really cool people, and believe me, when you have fur furs living in the same place, the conversations have a tendency to get a little odd XD And, when I was surfing Monster.com a couple days ago, I found a really good entry level IT position at a local internet company, so, with any luck, I'll be able to get a job there. The only bad part is the fact that it's on the northern side of Central Houston, and the drivers around here are idiots XD Oh, and yes, I still have my car, thank gods. The bank can be understanding at times, but it's best not to push your luck too far.

Ok...I'm done now. sweatdrop  

Davin_Nightwind

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 pm
is it wrong to date someone just because you have this nawwing need to kling on to something loving? i feel like i'm taking advantage of my new 'love' interest's desperation in order to foolishly resolve some sense of physical desire. not so much physical as in sexual but physical as in a need to be with someone. really i'm just addicted to cuddling and yeah a little bit of sex here and there.

I feel bad because his emotional need lies in desperation, while my emotional need comes from little more than some need to feel appreciated.

i dunno... i guess its just because ive never been in a relationship where i actually am as infatuated with them as they are with me. and also i feel as if i'm manipulating them with their infatuation so i can serve my emotional needs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:10 pm
Davin_Nightwind
sweatdrop

yeah thats a whole lot of s**t storm in a short bit of time... *hugs* you know really though, just the fact that you arent in some sort of depressed state of emotional destruction actually makes me feel kind of inspired. I mean being kicked out of the military for being bi is hella' inspiring on its own. but to be trucking on out of the rest of that mess damn... just damn *hugs hugs hugs*

thank you.  

Jungle Boots

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:27 pm
That's it. I'm not being lied to, cheated on and abandoned. Not again. If he thinks he can just disappear without a word like this, he's got another thing coming. After six years, I know where to get to him. He's either gonna grow a pair and talk to me or have things get real uncomfortable until he ******** this s**t, I'm not going to be just used and tossed aside again and go down quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:55 pm
God. Gotta love all the relationship problems people are having. Mine are problems with a woman who I have no feelings for, but she seems to have strong SEXUAL feelings for me. She's just damn horny and very sexually dominant and coming on to me way too aggressive. I'll get into more details about it later.

My weekend sucked. I assume other people had a better weekend?

I have a broken car with a dead transmission. The buses don't run much on weekends and not at all on holidays.

I had to work 12-5 on both Saturday and Sunday, and apparently the ******** managers at my job demoted me from bussing to dishwashing. They also wanted me to come in and work 6-9 on Saturday as well, even though I'd have to bike or walk to work. I'm halfway to work on my bike for the 6pm shift Saturday, and they say they don't need me.

Monday they want me to work 12-4 and 5-8, and when I tell them I can't work both shifts because I can't get a ride, I only have to work 5-8. Scrubbing filthy dishes still.

So I had no ******** fun this weekend. Did absolutely nothing. All I did was slave labor for minimum wage on Labor Day, a day designed to celebrate and give a day off for all us slaves of the lower class capitalist machine that we all ******** slave to in order to keep the rich dictators at the top in power. And yet I still had to work and slave for the machine! So others can get rich off my ******** sweat and ******** HORRAY!!!

*blows up a small city and kills the worthless humans residing in said city*  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:32 pm
I worked on Monday, but I like working. It brings me monies..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:28 pm
I wanted one day off! ONE... and they haven't had me work at all for 2 or 3 weeks before hand. All of a sudden they need me for the holiday and it wasn't even busy... unless some jerk took the whole weekend off and I was covering for him.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:03 pm
I feel bad now. There was a large spider in the house. One of the fat but speedy ground types. Spiders are one of the few critters I flat out can't tolerate. I have no problem moving the smaller ones outside, but I can't sleep comfortably knowing there is a large spider lurking around; not with how infamous they are of making a home out of shoe or lurking in bedsheets. Mix this with the nasty bites they can inflict and I want them gone not only for my safety but my pets. I've heard a couple of horror stories about dogs and cats getting a bite on the tongue/back of the throat when going after a spider and having the bite swell and suffocate them.

Well because of this I asked my dad to kill the spider. At first we were going to try and catch and release but it scrambled, nearly getting away and it was positioned so it would be very hard and a big risk to try and safely catch it without it getting away under the couch. Well my dad with his good aim squashed it with a rolled up piece of newspaper.

Next thing I know I see about hundred little spots spray to the ground from the impact. Sure enough, it was mommy spider carrying a mini swarm of her baby spiderlings. I feel like such a big jerk now. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:55 pm
Oh God, I hate spiders. gonk  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:28 pm
sooooooo...... i took the new bf, whom ive become rather comfortable with now, to both of our first fur meet... in a stranger's basement.

we expected a couch full of furs.... no.... try seven couches full of furs. seven couches worth of the most smelly, (fur suits are hot ill give them the benefit of the doubt) the most innappropriately touchy, the most socially awkward people i have ever seen. then again, the jokes were funny, and so long as i wasnt the one being groped or pulled into a snuggle pile or eye ******** (by the creepy 40 yr old) it was pretty funny to watch.

however they all seemed to be very very close friends and we were outsiders so it was hard to really get hospitality out of some of them. others were either eh.... too hospitable... or really just genuinely nice people and capable of making us feel at least remotely welcome. all in all it was fun as hell. but im still not sure if its something i would do agian juuuuuust not my thing.

local furs are not what i hoped they could be.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 pm
Krissim Klaw
I feel bad now. There was a large spider in the house. One of the fat but speedy ground types. Spiders are one of the few critters I flat out can't tolerate. I have no problem moving the smaller ones outside, but I can't sleep comfortably knowing there is a large spider lurking around; not with how infamous they are of making a home out of shoe or lurking in bedsheets. Mix this with the nasty bites they can inflict and I want them gone not only for my safety but my pets. I've heard a couple of horror stories about dogs and cats getting a bite on the tongue/back of the throat when going after a spider and having the bite swell and suffocate them.

Well because of this I asked my dad to kill the spider. At first we were going to try and catch and release but it scrambled, nearly getting away and it was positioned so it would be very hard and a big risk to try and safely catch it without it getting away under the couch. Well my dad with his good aim squashed it with a rolled up piece of newspaper.

Next thing I know I see about hundred little spots spray to the ground from the impact. Sure enough, it was mommy spider carrying a mini swarm of her baby spiderlings. I feel like such a big jerk now. crying

ew.....I can't stand the mommy spiders carrying the babies.  

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:35 pm
Jungle Boots
sooooooo...... i took the new bf, whom ive become rather comfortable with now, to both of our first fur meet... in a stranger's basement.

we expected a couch full of furs.... no.... try seven couches full of furs. seven couches worth of the most smelly, (fur suits are hot ill give them the benefit of the doubt) the most innappropriately touchy, the most socially awkward people i have ever seen. then again, the jokes were funny, and so long as i wasnt the one being groped or pulled into a snuggle pile or eye ******** (by the creepy 40 yr old) it was pretty funny to watch.

however they all seemed to be very very close friends and we were outsiders so it was hard to really get hospitality out of some of them. others were either eh.... too hospitable... or really just genuinely nice people and capable of making us feel at least remotely welcome. all in all it was fun as hell. but im still not sure if its something i would do agian juuuuuust not my thing.

local furs are not what i hoped they could be.

I feel a bit envious with those that can find local furs to hang out with and actually have a good time. I never feel all that comfortable around those I run across. I seem to only meet two kinds, the uber geek that just wont shut the hell up or the arrogant a*****e that thinks they are so much better than everyone else and likes to flaunt how well off they are.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games