Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:32 pm
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk

of course Fight = good becuase it = stress releif razz

heh I wish I could take the day off, that would just pile up more hw since I've already missed a good 30% of my classes this week and a good 70% last week, no thx to this ******** cold that won't piss off >< I already missed a test yesterday, with another test tommorow along with the test I already missed, with a shitload of HW I already have, but I can barely do, if not at all because I'm completley out of it...

sad
I know what you mean about the cold. I'm in my junior year and the work is pileing up. This cold has been going around our school as well. I have it and it makes me sound all funny.

I'm not sure if i still have mine, but something is really affecting my sinus' and fall usually never affects my allergies unless it's really dry, and my sinus' were pretty bad last week when i know I had the cold

Allergy season is really bad right now. I'm fealing it as well. I'm just happy for my sweet, sweet pills whee

spring is bad for my allergies, and winter/spring is bad for my asthma, not to mention dry weather just kills me, hmm i should move to Hawaii some day, it's always humid there razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:34 pm
Vashyyk

spring is bad for my allergies, and winter/spring is bad for my asthma, not to mention dry weather just kills me, hmm i should move to Hawaii some day, it's always humid there razz

sweet, sweet pills....(coughs) um anyway!
I hate hot weather! Ick! I'll stay here in the cold xd  

Rinchans flower

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:35 pm
*Sings* " I Remember This Song, I've Known It So For Long, And I Shed A Little Tear, Looking For All The Love, Lovely Melody, And Now I Shed My tears, Looking For That Love Of A MAte, Lovely Melody....."

Hehehe ^_^ sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:36 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
*Sings* " I Remember This Song, I've Known It So For Long, And I Shed A Little Tear, Looking For All The Love, Lovely Melody, And Now I Shed My tears, Looking For That Love Of A MAte, Lovely Melody....."

Hehehe ^_^ sweatdrop

Mate...we have a thread for that! 3nodding  

Rinchans flower

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:36 pm
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk

Uhh The Cold... I ove IT!!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:37 pm
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk

I like a combination of the cold and hot, usually what ever doesn't start killing my sinus and/or asthma, too cold = bad, while dry hot = bad  

Vashyyk

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:38 pm
Rinchans flower
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn

Hehehe ^_^ sweatdrop

Mate...we have a thread for that! 3nodding
Ow sweatdrop Really???? Heheh Sorry I wanted To Sing Hehehe* Hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:38 pm
Vashyyk
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk

I like a combination of the cold and hot, usually what ever doesn't start killing my sinus and/or asthma, too cold = bad, while dry hot = bad

yay! when breathing can kill you! Curse you allergies!  

Rinchans flower

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:40 pm
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk

not to mention curse those damn illness/disease (doesn't know what catagory asthma falls under)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:41 pm
Vashyyk
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk

not to mention curse those damn illness/disease (doesn't know what catagory asthma falls under)

Neither am I....

Nathan, I don't mind your singing I was just being goofy  

Rinchans flower

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:42 pm
Hehehe Thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:42 pm
Vashyyk
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk

I live in the far south so it is always a comfortable 98 degrees with 100% humidity. Except during the winter where it gets 15 degrees and 0% humidity…..I hate the south  

Darien_Thread

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:43 pm
Darien_Thread
Vashyyk
Rinchans flower
Vashyyk

I live in the far south so it is always a comfortable 98 degrees with 100% humidity. Except during the winter where it gets 15 degrees and 0% humidity…..I hate the south

*tries to convert temperatures to C but gives up* stupid farenheit *kicks a thermometer*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:44 pm
Yeah I know. I love my computer room because it's really cold whee

Humidity the worst! My hair gets all poofy and curly  

Rinchans flower

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:45 pm
Lol Im Bad At Convertions Too XP  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games