Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:50 pm
Selene Aries
Jungle Boots
sooooooo...... i took the new bf, whom ive become rather comfortable with now, to both of our first fur meet... in a stranger's basement.

we expected a couch full of furs.... no.... try seven couches full of furs. seven couches worth of the most smelly, (fur suits are hot ill give them the benefit of the doubt) the most innappropriately touchy, the most socially awkward people i have ever seen. then again, the jokes were funny, and so long as i wasnt the one being groped or pulled into a snuggle pile or eye ******** (by the creepy 40 yr old) it was pretty funny to watch.

however they all seemed to be very very close friends and we were outsiders so it was hard to really get hospitality out of some of them. others were either eh.... too hospitable... or really just genuinely nice people and capable of making us feel at least remotely welcome. all in all it was fun as hell. but im still not sure if its something i would do agian juuuuuust not my thing.

local furs are not what i hoped they could be.

I feel a bit envious with those that can find local furs to hang out with and actually have a good time. I never feel all that comfortable around those I run across. I seem to only meet two kinds, the uber geek that just wont shut the hell up or the arrogant a*****e that thinks they are so much better than everyone else and likes to flaunt how well off they are.

isnt that just the way it works with meeting a specific kind of people in general though? i dunno... it seems to me when i tried to find punk friends around where i live it was similar, instead of anime furryfandom and vidya games it was music, mohawks and jackets. or on the flip side it was how too cool they were. or when its the gays at bars and clubs, its the desperately sex obsessed instead of the nerd, and its the nausiously over sophisticated overconfident b***h. then again normal people emerge from the cracks and corners if you look for them.

they were all mostly the uber geek kind. some were actually not so bad though. like i said some were actually very comfortable to be around.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:02 am
Gaia needs to pick a layout and menu system and stick with it...()..It's annoying have to relearn where the hell everything is every few months because they keep changing it.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:53 pm
Krissim Klaw

Next thing I know I see about hundred little spots spray to the ground from the impact. Sure enough, it was mommy spider carrying a mini swarm of her baby spiderlings. I feel like such a big jerk now. crying

The bad thing is now you have hundreds of spiders invading your house!!! biggrin

Jungle Boots
sooooooo...... i took the new bf, whom ive become rather comfortable with now, to both of our first fur meet... in a stranger's basement.

Okay, now I'm curious. Who's house was it? I mean, if there was a giant meet in someone's basement, odds are I'd have to know at least one or two of the people there, casually.

In case you're interested (it almost sounds like you're not), there's another meet in Ann Arbor next saturday. I may have to work. I may be somewhere else as well. We'll see.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:06 pm
RAGE!

Ok ok ok, this just upsets me to no end. I have been looking for a job, for the past year. I've applied to so many places that I have lost count...and I've only gotten two call backs.

Anyway I called up a restaurant, that I know was hiring, and that I knew I could work because its fast food. I put the application in about a month ago, and called up, it stays active for 90 days, so ya know...no problem right? No, they didn't have my application on file...so I called another store and they had it but were not hiring!

WTF, I mean they just didn't want to take the time to look my name up...I'm just gonna go up there tomorrow after I get my hair cut and talk to the manager in person.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 pm
The art freebie threads I'm in all died. One that was 20 pages a day barely reaches one or two pages now... And even Gylf's thread has died! Here Sune has like, 5 artwork by him and I can't even get one! wtf! cry

And piss on my school's student activities.

They had half off tickets for the local renaissance fest and 25% off tickets for phantom of the opera, and $10 off tickets for the local amusment park.

All are sold out!

For a school with 13000 students, they said they only bought like 100 tickets for the Renn fest, 50~ tickets for the Phantom, and around 150 for the park.

For a ******** school that has 13000 students and you only buy less than 100 for all these activites?! The renn fest you can go any day and it runs for a month! What the ******** was the moron buying the ******** tickets thinking?! how can I get my ******** discount tickets if they're sold out?! HELLO. If there's thousands of students maybe you should buy thousands of tickets!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:02 pm
Psycho Lee
The art freebie threads I'm in all died. One that was 20 pages a day barely reaches one or two pages now... And even Glyf's thread has died! Here Sune has like, 5 artwork by him and I can't even get one! wtf! cry

He put in the first post that he's on a temporary hiatus for Gurren Lagan. Don't worry, he'll be back. :3

I do know how you feel, though; the thread I've been hanging out in for over a year, and through its previous incarnation, has pretty much died. There are only about 5 of us that hang around anymore. It makes me sad. emo

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 am
how do peoples get the siggys that change pic every time u look at the page. its like it is one thing then when u refresh the page....it is different. i think ti is kool then i wont have to change my pc every now and then  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:51 am
Aijo_Iceblood
how do peoples get the siggys that change pic every time u look at the page. its like it is one thing then when u refresh the page....it is different. i think ti is kool then i wont have to change my pc every now and then

http://www.tektek.org/account/signup.vex

This is one way, but there are other sites that allow you to set up random signature as well.  

Selene Aries

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 pm
Psycho Lee
Krissim Klaw

Next thing I know I see about hundred little spots spray to the ground from the impact. Sure enough, it was mommy spider carrying a mini swarm of her baby spiderlings. I feel like such a big jerk now. crying

The bad thing is now you have hundreds of spiders invading your house!!! biggrin

Jungle Boots

Okay, now I'm curious. Who's house was it? I mean, if there was a giant meet in someone's basement, odds are I'd have to know at least one or two of the people there, casually.

In case you're interested (it almost sounds like you're not), there's another meet in Ann Arbor next saturday. I may have to work. I may be somewhere else as well. We'll see.

i couldnt quite remember any of their names, it was held in the basement of a house full of furs in st. clair shores. found out about it via a friend on pounced. Thieto or something. im bad at remembering fursona names.

and yeah i heard about the ann arbor meet, but im not really sure i can go to that one. my bf is working till 1 am sat. night and i wouldnt be going alone. Anyway i hate ann arbor, for no good reason.

im still not sure how i feel about fur meets. however i might still go to another one soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:36 pm
Jungle Boots

i couldnt quite remember any of their names, it was held in the basement of a house full of furs in st. clair shores. found out about it via a friend on pounced. Thieto or something. im bad at remembering fursona names.

If it was in St. Clair Shores, the only meet I know about is at Tigerwolf Vix's house, who also goes by Vix or Roten. She's this kinda short, stocky girl in her mid 20s, has long brown hair, always wears a bandana in her hair. She does movie meets there.

Man I am pissed. I had two Tigers tickets tonight I had gotten for free. I had someone who said they could go but then bailed on me last night. Since I don't have a working car I at least needed the ride. I tried calling a bunch of people but couldn't find anyone.

My mother said she'd be able to go with me tonight if I couldn't find anyone else, but continued to expect me to call people at the 11th hour, random distant family members and people I barely knew.

Why? Because she had put over 100 miles on her car yesterday and didn't want to put any more miles on it today, because it would put too much wear and tear on her car. She drives a Honda Accord with slightly more than 100k miles on it.

What a ******** lame excuse. Comerica Park is less than 40 minutes away. I have a friend who drives over an hour every day to commute to work, she has a 94 saturn with over 200k miles on it, and has driven to cons with that damn car! And she has more balls than my mother ever will! But she had a date with her girlfriend so couldn't go with me.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 am
yay for searching for suicidal people.
well not so much yay.
didn't find him too
there's always tomorrow!
edit: he was found  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm
I'm in a funk. I still don't have a job, and although I want one, I'm not motivated to really search for one. I'd rather be unemployed than endure one more soul-sucking job. I want to be an illustrator, but I'm not motivated to draw much of anything anymore, and haven't been for some time. I don't know what to do to get myself motivated to do. . . well, anything. I suspect I might be depressed again.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:36 am
In roughly an hour from now I will be leaving to the train station. In about two hours I will be on the train and heading to Seattle for RainFurrest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:51 pm
My grandfather has pancreatic cancer.

I don't know how to feel about this. I'm not sad, yet.

I hate to say it but it is kinda annoying. I have to help him occasionally because he has trouble driving. I don't have a car myself, so I may have to learn how to drive his stick shift.

What's annoying about it is his only job is playing the organ at a church in Lansing, which is over an hour drive from here. I have to get up before 8am on Sunday to help him get there.

Why anyone would have a single job over an hour drive away beats me, and why someone his age has a job period beats me.

But I guess I can do it.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games