Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:55 pm
(K thanks HAPPY B-SAY AKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!) *Danny walks up to Akey and kisses her* Happy B-day love  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:55 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia growled. " Don't worry," She smiled, " He won't be around much longer." Her face darkened. The thought of Graffin made her angrier. Her hand grew hotter still. She had no Idea she was burning Haku. ♪♫

☻"evan if you where the strongest thing inthe world you wouldn't be able to defeat him you could kill but he has the power tio come back to life"Haku says.☻

♫♪ Mia's grip became tighter and grew even hotter. " Then how do we get revenge on him. You said--"♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 pm
busos_gurl
(back what i miss?)

☻Hello!☻well we have two new students Mia joined yesterday and another girl (i4got her name sweatdrop ) who joined today and Mia want's revenge on Graffin (long story) who destroyed her town with her famiy like he did a couple years ago to Yumi's and Haku's village.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 pm
busos_gurl
(K thanks HAPPY B-SAY AKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!) *Danny walks up to Akey and kisses her* Happy B-day love

Akey:*smiles* Thank you!
Koi:Hey D-danny
Angel:Ummm....Hi im Angel Akey's owner you are?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:59 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia growled. " Don't worry," She smiled, " He won't be around much longer." Her face darkened. The thought of Graffin made her angrier. Her hand grew hotter still. She had no Idea she was burning Haku. ♪♫

☻"evan if you where the strongest thing inthe world you wouldn't be able to defeat him you could kill but he has the power tio come back to life"Haku says.☻

♫♪ Mia's grip became tighter and grew even hotter. " Then how do we get revenge on him. You said--"♪♫

☻"in time we will rushing things like this does not ave a good ending. I promise we will." Haku assured her.☻  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 pm
♫♪ Mia's hands flared. She looked down and let go of Haku's arm. She looked at the big burnmark on his arm. " Oh!! Haku! I-I-I I-m S-Soo S-Sorry." ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:04 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia's hands flared. She looked down and let go of Haku's arm. She looked at the big burnmark on his arm. " Oh!! Haku! I-I-I I-m S-Soo S-Sorry." ♪♫

☻"idon't mined it will go away but you need to promise me not to go after him alone evan if he tounts you ok?"☻  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:05 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Danny glares at Koi then hugs Angle* Hi im Danny *Looks at Akey wondering if he should tell her their going out*  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:07 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Danny glares at Koi then hugs Angle* Hi im Danny *Looks at Akey wondering if he should tell her their going out*

Akey:*nods head saying yes*
Koi:.....
Angel:So how do you know Akey?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:07 pm
-/- Kai is sitting there not paying attention when all of a sudden he sees Mana-/-
Kai: KOJI!!! WUT IS This Y is MANA HERE!!!
Koji: Well u see i was sitting on the tree we always do then she saw mii and she tackled me and i fell off the tree and so here we r
Mana: Yep thats wat happend!!-/- still holding Koji's hand-/-
Kai: well lets go back to the tree i supose.....
-/- Mana grabs Kai's hand with the free other hand she has and walks with Koji and Kai to the tree-/-  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

☻"idon't mined it will go away but you need to promise me not to go after him alone evan if he tounts you ok?"☻
♫♪ " Fine." Mia grumbled. Her hands glowed yellow and she touched Hakus burn. " There." She said healing it." ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Looks back at Angle* Were uhh well where going out  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm
*Sarah goes to find Ryoji*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

♫♪ " Fine." Mia grumbled. Her hands glowed yellow and she touched Hakus burn. " There." She said healing it." ♪♫

☻-Haku smiled-" i think we should go join the party with Danny and all them. Yumi c'mon!" -Yumi floows Haku and Mia-☻  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Looks back at Angle* Were uhh well where going out

Angel:Ohhh how sweet!!!!
Akey:Well were also gana ummm..... *looks at Danny* Well.....
Koi:Go on Akey  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games