Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 am
"That can be aranged....but right now I have a more pressing matter to attend to I have to go...you'll have a body soon I'm sure" Phoenix said flying off towards where the giant bird had landed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:17 am
*looks at him fly away and goes to a graveyard and try to find a body*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:34 am
when Phoenix got there he was shocked.....It seeemed valaks men had sot down young Phoenix and had done some serious damage to her....Phoenix got there with the curse behind him ready to strike. "Finnaly I can fininsh Phoenix off..." The curse said going to strike Phoenix. Phoenix blocked the attack and a fight raged on again the curse having the upper hand Phoenix still hadn't covered the injuries he sufffered from the last battle. "I may be weak but I won't give up till I draw my last breath. Phoenix said putting his sword away and bringing out his staff. "Fine than, I shall finish this quickly" the curse belowed as he put dark energy into his sword and got ready to strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:41 am
(watch this whole thing cause that's the battle....Phoenix is kilik and the curse is night mare!.....well watch all the kilik vs night mare fights that are on this vid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XnMOqTySs)  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 am
Phoenix lost the fight horibly the curse leaving him to die along side of his phoenix.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:30 am
(Hello)  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:43 am
Terra, normally able to sleep through getting put in a dress and make-up'd (This was a practical joke they did on him once in a different RP), was actually woken up by the noice outside. Which, is a miracle, knowing how heavy he sleeps. He looked out the window, and saw a disturbance in the forest. More like sensed it, with the pendant. Noticing that Phoenix was gone, he jumped out the window (Not hard for a robot) and started running to go help.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 am
Phoenix was in the heart of the forest leaning against a tree bleading right beside a huge red bird witch was lightly sqauwking in servear pain.  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:05 am
"Oh my God..." Terra said, running up. "Phoenix! You okay enough to get back to the school?" He glanced up at the huge phoenix bird, and wondered if there was any way his earth powers could help. Not likely; he never used his powers very often. That was because Mineral, the spirit of Earth that is in was in his pendant, was a know-it-all that loved to hear himself talk. And Terra, more than a little on the slow side, found that highly annoying to listen to all day long.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:14 am
Phoenix turned to him. " I'll be fine...well atleast I'm good enough to get back to the school....how are we going to care for young Phoenix?" Phoenix said giving the huge bird a worried glance then trying to stand.  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:17 am
"I'm not sure... I could grow it some food, make a safe place for it to stay... But I'm not a healer. I can't heal it." Terra said, kinda frustrated that he was of little use in this situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:51 am
Phoenix trying to stand did so but was wobeling as he stood. " Do what you can....anything to save her life...." Phoenix said a bit out of breath from the battle.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:56 am
the shadow of ragnos walks past phoenix  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:56 am
Terra, using his Earth powers, grew an apple tree for food, plus some extra shrubs to make more cover for her, and more food. So that Young Phoenix wouldn't fly away and hurt herself more, he laced the trees above her with vines, so that it made a little cage-like area. "...There. That's all I know to do."  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:06 am
Phoenix not noticing the shadow because of his dizieness he looked at young Phoenix and whispered. "I'll come back every morning to take care of you...just stay there I'l see what I can do....don't move I'm afraid of what will happen if you do." the phoenix surprisingly responded with a doubled voice. "I will do as you say.....there is alot here I'll be able to live as long as i find a way to cover these wounds." it said it's head grabing for leaves to make what loooked lik a pillow. "Terra go to the school, to the medical ward and get some medical wrap and gauses....then return here.....be sure to get as much as you can!" Phoenix said sitting and indicating he was staying behind.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games