Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:46 pm
Selene Aries
In roughly an hour from now I will be leaving to the train station. In about two hours I will be on the train and heading to Seattle for RainFurrest.
Have fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Another DnD Games Day tomorrow. Get to play 4th Ed again. Will be nice to play for once. Getting a bit burnt out running games lately.  

Af Mas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:51 am
UGH. FML!!!

In about 10 minutes I have to head into my ******** up job today.

They call me this morning around 8, and my manager's like "You remember that conversation we had last week about you coming in Saturday for the lunch hour?"

Considering I had lots of plans this Saturday, I think I would have remembered such a conversation. Which means either she made a mistake, or she's lying. The latter is possible with these slave drivers.

So I have to dump all my plans. Worst part of it is I was on call for this evening, and it looks like I'll be working the dinner shift as well.

Guess what's today? A furmeet, this afternoon and evening, which I will probably miss thanks to my ******** job. Plus an anime screening later this night, which I will also more than likely ******** you job for ******** up my social life!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:39 pm
Woo! The job search is finally at an end! Just had an interview at Toys 'R' Us today, and it went very well. Once the results of my background check come back (Which will be clean...I don't even have a single speeding ticket XD), I'll get a call back in a couple days to set up Orientation and doing some paperwork ^_^  

Davin_Nightwind

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 pm
*waves to everyone*

Back home from my weekend trip.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 pm
Selene Aries
*waves to everyone*

Back home from my weekend trip.

how was it?  

Sadinda

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 am
Sadinda

how was it?

Quite a lot of fun, already plotting and planning for next year.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:04 am
So, I might be getting a job at an airbrush studio at one of the local malls. The boss, Tim, is a former AIP graduate, and so is one of the guys who works there (who I talked to yesterday). It seems pretty cool, so I hope this pans out. I'm just waiting to hear back from Tim.

Plus, my fiancé & I finally broke down and bought a PS3 and the limited edition bundle (because he really wanted the special guitar X3) of Beatles Rock Band on Saturday. Oh my God, it is so much fun! We were up 'til almost 3a playing it that night. ♥ ♥

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:54 am
I've been up to plotting things...really really great things!

I've decided that I want to move out of Florida...I'm ready for a change, and for something new in my life...for the past 19 years I've only been in Florida and honestly there isn't much to do here. Yea Disney World MGM and a few other parks are around but if you've gone to it more than once it isn't anything amazing.

So I've been thinking about moving up to Massachusetts. I know it's a huge like difference from Florida, it actually SNOWS up there in winter, so it'll be COLD! <3 Not this hot as a** or rainy as hell crap that Florida does...even in winter it isn't cold just a jacket and jeans in the morning and your fine, until afternoon where you need to take the jacket off.

Not only that but a friend who stayed up around there said that it's amazing, a great place to go hiking and camping and to just be outside, and I love doing both. Soooo now here comes the boring money part so bare with me...k?

Min wage in FL is 7.25 and if I work 35 hrs a week that means I'll have 215.69 a week after taxes and that's 862.76 a month and after bills are taken out I'll have about 500 a month to save up, so in a year I should have 6000 saved up. Not nearly 'nuff for me to feel comfy with if I were doing this on my own, but! Thankfully there is a kitty up there who will be moving in with me, and who already has a job, all he has to do is start saving.

Now then in a few days I will be going up to a company called WEST I might have fussed about them before but they are willing to hire me, and pay 9 bucks to start, so now then...9 bucks at 35 hrs a week is 267.75 after taxes, and that is 1071 a month so that's 709 to save after bills would be taken out...now after the first month I'll be working 40 hrs a week so that's 306 a week, witch would be 1224 a month, after bills 864. Now after three months I'll be boosted to 11.50 an hr that's 391 a week, and would be 1200 a month to save after bills. So with 2437 saved just in three months assuming I can stay with them for one year I'd have 13237 to move out on witch would make me feel really comfy. Plus there would be whatever he had saved up in that time.

Now that number is not solid because I want to fly out to stay with the kitty for a week to get use to the town and to figure out costs of apartments and/or a small house, along with job opportunities. So that would be money out and I want to have him fly down and stay with me for a while, have him meet the folks to quiet any fear that they might have about him. I've known him for like five years and trust him completely so I know that they are going to like him.

Annnd I just got off the phone with mom, she brought up a good point I'm going to need a car. And that means learning how to drive. I'm horrified to try and learn...I know it's something I need to do but after I crashed my grandmothers van...I've been scared to get behind the wheel. So it might be more than a year before I move out...again I kinda knew that something like this might have happened but it's good that it happened now before things start happening then later.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:33 am
I had an interesting night yesterday. I got hit by a car while coming home. Ended up being rushed to the hospital and was there for about four hours before being discharged and sent home.

I am pretty banged up and bruised, but nothing is broken. Far as the medical staff could tell I suffered no major injuries, but it will still be difficult to move around for awhile.  

Artemis Vulpes

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 am
Wah, so your going to be okay then? I was actually wondering this morning if you were okay because I thought it was very strange that I didn't hear from you via pm yesterday/through the night at all which is a rare occurrence unless your on vacation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:24 am
Aye, I am sorry I did not say anything last night to let people know why I was not on. Kind of had a lot going on.

I am surprisingly okay. My left hip and my right leg, around the knee, is what is hurting the most. Probably where the car actually impacted my body.  

Artemis Vulpes

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 pm
Well, isn't this just peachy...My car got repoed today scream

And largely in part to my douche of an ex taking the $700 I needed to make car payments. Now, I'm going to have to somehow come up with a little over a grand within 30 days so I can get it back, at least, I hope.

And everything was going so well, too stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:29 am
Sorry about your car.

Arty, did you get hit by the other car while driving or on foot?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games