Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 944 945 946 947 948 949 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:06 am
I think the writers would take his character into consideration, among other things, so that sort of thing wouldn't happen. But like anything, it's always possible that it could be crap...so, who knows? I just got this...I've got this feeling/hunch that my inner fanboy's going to explode!

p.s I read child of dreams, which is basically Batman written and drawn "manga style" and while I wouldn't rank it up with the classics, it was definitely Batman done well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:26 am
;A; I worry

I should draw me a Batman to help me release my fanboy-tension...  

Noodle Luff

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:28 am
All I can say is that after what we just saw, there's at least going to be some ill fight scenes.

I thought it was weird in a cool way that Bat Man took off flapping his wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:29 pm
Noodle Luff
I dunno, guys.... I love batman, but I don't think I wanna see him in an Anime... ;A; What if he's Too different...?

I'm sure it's better than a lot of the recent shitty comics I've read over the past year or so.

/cuts

@Quax: What's Child of Dreams about? Is it that one drawn by that crazy Korean guy with the beauuutiifullll artwork? Lol /fail  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:48 pm
@pie I think Kia Asamiya is a great guy. eh draws well and doesn't afraid of anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:04 pm
THREE SUBMISSIONS?

THREE SUBMISSIONS?

AFTER HOW MANY PEOPLE SAID THEY'D DO IT?!11111111!/!?

And I'm gone for 4 days, which gave enough time to sneak something inlawl.

This guild fails.

I'll put up the art jam pics later when I have time.

/rant  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:12 pm
I lost my submission XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:07 pm
Lawls. I haven't drawn anything in days.  

Campiren

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:08 pm
Zhou Zheng
I lost my submission XD My dog ate it I just plain didn't do it.

Fixed. ;D

@Truffle: Should've drawn for the art jam.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:32 pm
I did mine bitches, I didn't finish but I sent in some lines damnit!  

Zen Rider

melikefood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:25 pm
I was like.

"Hmm, I should do this."
"Nah, I dun like the theme."
"Yeah, I don't. Let's wait for the next one."
"Kay."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:22 pm
Yeah going back to the batman thing...
I just watched it and to me its a great interpretation of batman, I loved the artwork, it was beautiful, and the character designs were amazing. The fight scenes looked great, as well as my all time favorite batman character Scarecrow, NO ONE REMEMBERS HIM scream scream scream emo anyway I am highly anticipating this gotham knight project because as I recall the animatrix was quite good with story and art and all. It just looks amazing, and it shouldn't stray too much from the batman we all know and love considering its being made by DC Comics which put batman into printing and all the interpreted animation of him. I'm gonna draw the Scarecrow cause he's just too bad-a** not too mrgreen mrgreen
@ Druken
I'm really late in this because I've been away from the guild for way too long, and I just saw the art jam...I really wanted to participate once I saw it but I'm guessing I'm too late. crying  

Alucard254

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:18 pm
@Alucard: How can no one remember the Scarecrow? Then again, I'm part of several DC-related communities on Livejournal, so everyone more-or-less knows every character. Lol. >:

Also, just cause it's made by DC doesn't mean it's any good. It depends on the writers too. And if you've read any of the comics within the last several years, a lot of them suck balls.

Actually, I don't read a lot of Batman. I read more of Robin and Teen Titans. Those two series were okay at first, then they started SUCKING HARD.

I blame Infinite Crisis.

@Drunken: I was busy drawing comics. I'm gonna do the video game thing anyways EVENTUALLY because I really like my idea. It's just that I couldn't get it done in time for Valentine's.

Valentine's was a dumb due date anyways, I mean, c'mon, EVERYONE'S totally gonna be busy for Valentine's.

You jerk.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:37 pm
I'm 16 and I'm not sorry. And I'm not going to take off my glasses...cos they're famous. cool  

quaxcalibur
Crew

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:44 pm
You're sixteen?

Wait, so... WAIT HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN I FIRST MET YOU.

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOU CAN'T BE... THREE TO FOUR YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 944 945 946 947 948 949 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games