Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 944 945 946 947 948 949 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:10 am
Terra nodded, running off to get what was needed. After explaining the situation to the medics, he was allowed a large roll of gause. It was big enough to have to carry in both arms, so he figured that would do. He came back, only about fifteen minutes after he had left, to the duo of Phoenix and Young Phoenix. "Here's what they could spare for you guys." He dropped it, with a thud, on the ground beside Young Phoenix.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:11 am
he stops and says "use this to heal yourself and the phoenix" and he tosses a lottle bottle to them  

Dante Borges

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:14 am
"Huh?" Terra turned to the new person. "Who'er you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 am
Phoenix turns and looks at the figure witch to him looks like it's doubled he shakes it off and notices it's a shadow of ragnos. "B-but are you shure this will work?" he said looking at figure wierdly seeming to be confused at why he is a shadow.  

Phoenix utashima

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
looks over to pheonix and walks up to him " ok im here"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:17 am
"im sure" he looks at the girl and says "my name is ragnos"  

Dante Borges

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:21 am
"I am NOT. A. GIRL." Terra said, pissed off. "I have a girl's name, but I was named after the Earth, not to be a girl. Don't EVER call me a girl."

(Terra's got anger issues.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:24 am
"well sorry" he walks to the cliff and jumps off  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:26 am
Phoenix turned to the figure that had said he was here. "And you are?" Phoenix said not seeming to remeber him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:45 am
(never mind then) Phoenix started to put the wraping around young phoenix's wing, it squaked as he put a red paste on the wounds and wraped the wing in the wrap. "I'll need more....and maybe a few gauses...I guess I'll come aswell." Phoenix said staning up again stumbling as he walked about ten steps then leaned against a tree blood droplets hitting the ground from his blood stained yakuta.  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:49 am
"Hey..." Terra came over to Phoenix, "You're hurt, we have to get you back. Let me help you." He offered a hand in a polite, helpful gesture.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:53 am
Phoenix took the hand looking back at young phoenix hoping she'd be okay.  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:01 pm
Terra helped him back to the medic ward, where the medics then took over. He headed back to his dorm room, tired. Being a robot, in a place where no electricity was availible (To his knowledge), he needed all the rest and energy he could get. That meant eating a lot, sleeping a lot, and trying not to get damaged. The last one would be highly unlikely, seeing as what just happened. He went back to bed, to sleep until morning.

(Brb, going out.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:03 pm
(KK)  

Phoenix utashima

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:57 pm
-Looks at Phoenix and then at Terra, grabs katana and points it at his neck- "And who are you?" -her eyes turn bright red, and then bright blue in a second and she falls backwards her katana flying, as if something had taken over her body for a second, she looks up at Terra confused-  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 944 945 946 947 948 949 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games