Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 944 945 946 947 948 949 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:09 am
A little annoyed that I can't use the image tags anymore with imageshack since Gaia decided that you can't use any other image host besides photobucket to post images..>_>...(I hate photobucket..It's too damn laggy..)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 pm
On a much lighter note than last time...

Had my first day of work today. It went very well, and I can already tell that I'll like working with the people at Toys 'R' Us. Very cool bunch ^_^  

Davin_Nightwind

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 pm
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/972385/

Easier than copypasta. Holy crap though  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:59 pm
Besides this place, I apparently have yet to find a place of furs where they aren't stuck up assholes.

Was invited to this IRC chatroom of mostly local furs. These guys seem to enjoy finding fault with everything I said.

Mentioned I'm in auto repair classes. Apparently they don't believe me because I said I'm not good at driving a stick, don't pimp/rice my car, am not into custom modding, don't know about every car that's ever been built (like the Volkswagon Thing... I've never heard of it until today!), and because I'm not a ******** walking Car Encyclopedia, I must not really be taking car repair classes.

God, what a bunch of douchebags.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gerhardt Ramien

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:02 pm
Psycho Lee
Besides this place, I apparently have yet to find a place of furs where they aren't stuck up assholes.

Was invited to this IRC chatroom of mostly local furs. These guys seem to enjoy finding fault with everything I said.

Mentioned I'm in auto repair classes. Apparently they don't believe me because I said I'm not good at driving a stick, don't pimp/rice my car, am not into custom modding, don't know about every car that's ever been built (like the Volkswagon Thing... I've never heard of it until today!), and because I'm not a ******** walking Car Encyclopedia, I must not really be taking car repair classes.

God, what a bunch of douchebags.
have you been to the 'yiffy lounge' or the 'OwO' guild? most everyone in those two are really nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:50 pm
Nope.

Wow, I just got a warning and then had a post deleted THREE WEEKS after I made the post.

I was telling a friend that she needed to get in college, because with only a high school degree you can either flip burgers or suck c**k.

Apparently that's trolling.

But three ******** weeks after I made the post? Do these mods have anything better to do than be douchebags?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:53 pm
Psycho Lee
Nope.

Wow, I just got a warning and then had a post deleted THREE WEEKS after I made the post.

I was telling a friend that she needed to get in college, because with only a high school degree you can either flip burgers or suck c**k.

Apparently that's trolling.

But three ******** weeks after I made the post? Do these mods have anything better to do than be douchebags?

hey, I didn't get a college degree and I'm not doing either of those ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:24 pm
Oh there are plenty of good jobs without having a college degree. College is really only good for helping you get into your career of choice if it happens to require additional education.

Honestly, most employers care more about your work experience than level of education, though the latter is still important.  

Artemis Vulpes

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:32 pm
Yeah there is a veterinarian here that refuses to hire someone that's gone to get their RVT education  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 pm
lolz that guy just got his s**t jumped XD made me giggle on the inside. Could you point you friend in my direction? >.> sorry that was alittle too much  

Gerhardt Ramien

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:10 am
I love how one of my damn friends has flipped out on me for no damn reason twice now..

I'm so pissed off right now...-_-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 pm
My mom is teaching me how to ground drive our horse and we're starting to ride her again. It's been..about 3 years since she's really last been ridden and took her out twice during the week to lunge and arena ride her then today we took her to the open space and I rode her on the trail. It's good to get back in the saddle again. ^.^  

Rainey_angel81

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:27 pm
My grandma who lives in South Carolina is being sued. This guy who doesn't even live in the neighborhood had for a couple of years now been draining the canal behind her house to fill his pond. It's been killing all of the wildlife. Plus everytime it rains it floods the area because the canal is now dried up.

She put up a dam to prevent him from draining the canal farther for his ponds. He has no right to the water in that area and the canal is not on his property.

Now he's suing her for putting up the dam and claiming he has rights to the water because of the neighborhood association where my grandma lives.

This is so wrong because he does not live in her neighborhood and therefore the association rules do not apply to him..

He's managed to kill all of the fish, turtles, snakes, insects, and other wildlife that I used to see as a child when I visited her because they no longer have water to survive. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:21 pm
I have been working from 9 am to 8pm and been really bc... I want to come back and be active more T.T well Just stopping by to say Hi to you all...  

Nekolovesinu

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:05 pm
guess who's back

I couldn't figure out my gaia password, tried like 50 different ones, finally got it.

Uh, everyone hates me, I know. Don't really care, not gonna cry over spilled milk.

People whom I owe art, don't know if there's any in the guild, will get it when I get a tablet. I'm pressuring my b/f for one. ninja

My external is doing some kinda weird s**t and won't friends with the laptop. It was working fine then stopped registering two days ago.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 944 945 946 947 948 949 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games