Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:11 am

yay for corny albums?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:16 am

lol =P

I am bored, and I feel like puking. =X

Weird....>.<

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kyrellyan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 am

Kyre appears, but doesn't see anyone out and about the bar. She curls up in the corner booth with a book and relaxes, hoping some folks will stop in to chat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 am

Mortella strolls in softly smileing.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 am

Mortella waitis in the bar wondering how long should she wait for the current contest.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Mort thinks maby two days for the contest as she cleans the bar.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Mortella

"Well i have absolutely no clue what the hell you look like we havent chatted much over long periods of time you dont know my favorite color and whicth doctor who is my favorite and i havent thre3atend oyou over webcamera to blow your brians out with a rocet launcer.... anyways i thought you didnt want to get that close to me under false pretense have you grown some fourm of emotions for me" pokes

"love the kitty nomatter what nationality or gender"

You're going to New York to visit a guy you've known, a month? Two months? To do what? To hang out? To chill? Or for the chance to get some d**k?

You've known me for 10 times as long. I'm offering you a possible chance to hang out with me and jungle and maybe we can get a whole huge AFG posse to crash that con and destroy some s**t and have some fun.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 pm

"That sounds great I would love to I have other plans first if they don't pan out I'll go i don't have a problem with going I'll see what happens when it happens.... "

"yes yes yes and maby yes ...i have a sex drive too that needs attention every once in a while I want to have the contact of someone else what's wrong with that?"

"do you have underlying ambitions for me that you have not announced to anyone else.?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Mortella
"That sounds great I would love to I have other plans first if they don't pan out I'll go i don't have a problem with going I'll see what happens when it happens.... "

"yes yes yes and maby yes ...i have a sex drive too that needs attention every once in a while I want to have the contact of someone else what's wrong with that?"

"do you have underlying ambitions for me that you have not announced to anyone else.?"

Yes dear, I want to rape you soundly until yous cream with pleasure... (I meant "you scream" but "you cream" works too....)

No, I just want to hang out. and stuff. If you're not doing anything else.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Psycho Lee
Mortella

Yes dear, I want to rape you soundly until yous cream with pleasure... (I meant "you scream" but "you cream" works too....)

"If you get me the exact dates and prices for admission I will see what I can do if i go I'll make all three of us badges if I'm not involved with any normal insanity I'll give it a go. But i will have to room with one of you guys."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella

"If you get me the exact dates and prices for admission I will see what I can do if i go I'll make all three of us badges if I'm not involved with any normal insanity I'll give it a go. But i will have to room with one of you guys."

Room with one of you guys... are you sure you want to sleep in the same room as someone you don't even know????

Well, I mean, the con itself is $30 for all three days. That's the standard admission. there's no one-day price.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella

Room with one of you guys... are you sure you want to sleep in the same room as someone you don't even know????

Well, I mean, the con itself is $30 for all three days. That's the standard admission. there's no one-day price.

"Dosent bother me ... all else fails you'll get on hell of a chemical burn from raping me .... the joys of having an unusual hi body ph"
"could swing it ."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 pm

"Anyways i would fee so safe sleeping in your arms lee" bats eyelashes.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm

*looks at giant hairy ape arms* the better to crush you with.

Well, whatever suits you.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Smiles tenting fingers "So what do you look like lee?"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games