Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Terra was even more confused. "Um... I'm Terra, from a different dimension and I'm new here?" He paused, looking at her oddly for a moment. "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:14 pm
ragnos fights valak and the curse wioth one arm gone  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:21 pm
Phoenix returning to his dorm after a few hours in the infirmary recovering new that the sign ment something was going on....he was sent here to bring this place to peace but his injuries preveted him from doing that, the weapon he could weild was his long staff and his bow witch weren't very effective weapons. Plus his sword needed a wash and a good sharpening. Phoenix returned to the dorm tiered from his blood loss and stressed knowing that the dark clouds ment something was about to hapen. "Hey Terra, I know this is a bit to ask but could you go and see what else you could do for young phoenix?" he asked lying down on his bed. "I'd do it but I'm a bit tiered and the nurse told me to rest fo a few days."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:28 pm
ragnos starts turning pail from blood loss  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:28 pm
The curse at full power from the souls Valak gave him had full power and his moves made ragnos's body surge with dark energy and pain surged through him as if one of the curses strikes was a berage of stricks. "you pathetic morsole leave use or die the most harse way in the history of death!" the curse roared getting ready for anything that ragnos could through at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:32 pm
"if im going to die....im taking you with me to the pits of hell!" and he stabs the curse  

Dante Borges

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:34 pm
Terra, not quite asleep, but not totally awake, mumbled "Sure..." as a reply, and then got up to head to the forest.

I'm going to regret this in the morning, I know it. I need more rest than this... Terra thought, entering the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:38 pm
Phoenix felt the extreme power of the curse it was giving him pain in his arm, he knew it was in a battle and prayed that the person fighting them was powerfull enough to stop them. "I wish I had power in my crystal....I could charge it but that would take half an hour...and I'm not sure if that soul will last that long....Lord Zezima, please give me the time I need to save that soul."  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:43 pm
he stabs the curse again and says "you will die by my hands"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:45 pm
The curse roared in anger. "you cur I'll skin you alive and feast on your soul slowly!" the curse said slashing three times then a forth nocking him to the ground.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:48 pm
"you wont get away with this!!" and he cuts his head off  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:52 pm
( eek His own or the curses.....if his was then okay I get it but....the curse would block a slice for his head....he is the curse that in one of my roleplays took all of Oen's organs as a body and made him an empty shell.)  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:56 pm
Terra heard the sounds of battle on his walk to Young Phoenix, and went to investicate, beaming into his armour (Search Terra Megaman on Google for a picture) on the way over. He peered at the scene from behind some bushes, trying not to make noise.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:56 pm
(i ment cures kills ragnios)  

Dante Borges

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games