Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:58 pm
(Oh......well he is powerfull.....so yeah.....no I guess he'd talk wih Valak)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:01 pm
The curse hearing the rustle in the bushes looked overhis shoulder and whispered to Valak. "Take care of the one behind the bush I need to drain this ones soul!" the curse started to do exactly what he said he'd do he skinned Ragnos alive and then feasted on his soul slowly.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:02 pm
Phoenix utashima
(Oh......well he is powerfull.....so yeah.....no I guess he'd talk wih Valak)

(yeah curse kills ragnos)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:05 pm
Terra's eyes widened. What have I gotten myself into? He wondered, standing up and showing himself, ready to fight. Terra had homing lasers, but they used up a lot of enegry, so he usually prefered using his fists.  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:05 pm
(Um....is Valak going to attack Terra or leave her?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:08 pm
( scream Terra is a GUY! Okay?!)  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:11 pm
(Oopsie)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 pm
-stands up and brushes off looking at Phoenix- "Ello" -holds out hand- "I'm Nervasa"  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:13 am
valak attacks terra  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:54 am
-tilts head and looks at them eyes going from blue to her original color purple- "AHH... umm... Whats going on?" -tries to ignore her problem, and looks over at them- "What is going on?"  

Nimphadora Tonks123

Desire_light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:01 am
(Some curse that Phoenix is playing is attacking that dude that uses one sentance a post, and then Terra walked in on the fight. Phoenix is not there at the moment.)

Terra jumped to the side, getting out of the way just in time. He punched at Valak, using his robotic strength to make a powerful attack. He fought like a Monk from Final Fantasy games would.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:22 am
(I'm here but my dog is whining so I'll brb....plus I have to make two sadwiches)  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:30 am
the curse and Valak just disepeared, Phoenix appeared a few minutes later limping. "Terra, we must head back to the school there's no time to waste...we must stop the curse and valak form joining forces we must train our own army....cause for some reason I can sence agreat power and it's increasing as we speak!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:40 am
"I've never been in charge of anything larger than the Stardroids! What makes you think I can help?!" Terra was awfully confused.

(The reason? This roleplay jumps around too much! I can't follow it AT ALL!)  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:42 am
Phoenix lossing the feeling took back what he said, looking out of it and a tad tiered he looked at Terra with a face that asked if young phoenix was okay.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games