Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:49 am

LOL HEALTH WHATS THAT?

i cant remember the last time i wasnt ILL.
GOD DAMN SULFER ******** ME UP SOMETHING GOOD.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:21 am

;A; I love my Hokey.... But I really hate my job.. So I think my ID is fitting. And this one actually looks like me. yay. only I didn't put icecream slpotches on my apron. MEN CAN WEAR 'EM TOO! IT'S MANLY! xD

Noodle Luff

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:36 am

Noodle Luff
MEN CAN WEAR 'EM TOO! IT'S MANLY! xD

DOUBLETRUE! scream

Ragtime Mouse
LOL HEALTH WHATS THAT?

i cant remember the last time i wasnt ILL.
GOD DAMN SULFER ******** ME UP SOMETHING GOOD.

HEALTH IS FOR THE WEAK! THATS WUT!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:21 am

LOL NO.

SICKNESS IS FOR THE WEAK.

T____T

Meanwhile, being depressed AND sick sucks balls.

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:49 am

quaxcalibur
Noodle Luff
MEN CAN WEAR 'EM TOO! IT'S MANLY! xD

DOUBLETRUE! scream

;A; I love you.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:39 am

The Pie

Ahem, Pie...I'd like to have a word with you after class. evil

@Noodle u fill my heart with joy xd

quaxcalibur
Crew

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:49 pm

The Pie
LOL NO.

T____T

Meanwhile, being depressed AND sick sucks balls.

Well depression IS a mental sickness.

So I guess thats like, redundant or somethin'.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:55 pm

SUPER MARIO BROS 4 HERE I COME!!!!!

Alucard254

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:35 pm

Do you guys ever get the feeling like art just takes backseat too often? I haven't gotten much better in about 3 years, and I think it's for that reason. I just get something else that completely steals the attention. And it's funny that I look into it, maybe it's because I get more gratification from that thing more than I do from art. Throughout my life, my love for art is one of the few things that's stayed consistent about me, but for some darn reason my interest somehow strays away. crying /whimper
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:04 pm

I haven't improved much at all either, dude. @___@

In my case though, I think it's mostly my self-esteem that gets in the way of things. I KNOW it is, in fact. @___@

I've never really had anything else to distract me from art other than, well, the internet. And work, but work sucks.

Blruughgh ramble. Art and I have this love/hate relationship. Once again, I blame self-esteem issues.

Blejlsgghsdlh.

I think maybe if I could make money drawing what I want, I'd be happy. <********, I'm totally rambling here. I blame my illness. @___@

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:06 pm

I've really improved over the last few years considering I used to suck.

I'm still getting better too razz

I think I'll finally be happy with my style soon.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:12 pm

quaxcalibur
Do you guys ever get the feeling like art just takes backseat too often? I haven't gotten much better in about 3 years, and I think it's for that reason. I just get something else that completely steals the attention. And it's funny that I look into it, maybe it's because I get more gratification from that thing more than I do from art. Throughout my life, my love for art is one of the few things that's stayed consistent about me, but for some darn reason my interest somehow strays away. crying /whimper

That makes two of us, man.

Well, except the fact that I have been improving. But then again, I have a lot more to improve on.

The Egg Man

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:44 pm

I always hear people say, "YOu gotta kick your own a** once in a while, and keep at it!" But that s**t doesn't seem to work for me. Sometimes, when I feel like I don't want to do art-I just flat out-don't want to do it. I know what I need to do to improve, and the steps I need to take, I just can't crack down on it.

The best way I can describe it, is like this one dream I had where I was trying to run away, and effortwise, I was hauling a** as fast and as hard as I could-but I was moving at a snail's pace. It gets pretty hard too, when your identity is associated to "artist." You're the artist in the family, group of friends, wherever I go. ******** I'm even hired right now by a software dev, and even under pressure, and a solid salary job offer I just can't bring myself to give two shits.

As I'm typing about this, I guess fun is what I'm all about. And I'm addicted to it. If I'm not having fun with it, then bam! gone! out of my life. If there was a ******** genie, or if God exists, or there's a wishing well, or a shooting star, I wish I could focus on the long term instead of instant gratification. And if there was any advice I could give a fellow artist, it'd be commitment. Focus on commitment. You decide upon it, you stay loyal like a dog to that idea.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:59 pm

Well typed, Quax.

The Egg Man

Aldornia

Demonic Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:52 am

Noodle Luff
;A; I love my Hokey.... But I really hate my job.. So I think my ID is fitting. And this one actually looks like me. yay. only I didn't put icecream slpotches on my apron. MEN CAN WEAR 'EM TOO! IT'S MANLY! xD
You're a lirg
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games