Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Grabs him and throws him over his sholder* Well be right there *Blinks to a tree away from them and sits him down* Why did you show that picture of Akey?

Akey and Angel:*look at eachother* O well
Koi:.......i always do no joke!

*Growls slightly* You made her faint *Jis silver eyes get tinted a bit red almost unnoticeably*

Koi:It aint my fauls she fainted!!!

*Closes his eyes then snaps them open* That my friend is where your rong you showed the picture to SORA!!! how could you do that to her?!?!

Koi:Easy just brought it out of my pocket an showed him!

*His nose falres and his eyes go even more red* DO NOT PLAY WITH ME  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia followed Yumi and Haku. " Happy Birthday Akey!!" Mia yelled waving at her. ♪♫

☻"Happy Birthday Akey!" Haku screams and yumi says at the same time. yumi hands her a blue box containg charms for the braslet Mia gave her-☻

Akey:*takes the box then hugs them both* Oh thank you!!! Do ya'll wnna come to our dinner were just waiting for Koi and Danny to come back!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:14 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Growls slightly* You made her faint *Jis silver eyes get tinted a bit red almost unnoticeably*

*Closes his eyes then snaps them open* That my friend is where your rong you showed the picture to SORA!!! how could you do that to her?!?!

Koi:Oh im playin with you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia followed Yumi and Haku. " Happy Birthday Akey!!" Mia yelled waving at her. ♪♫

☻"Happy Birthday Akey!" Haku screams and yumi says at the same time. yumi hands her a blue box containg charms for the braslet Mia gave her-☻

Akey:*takes the box then hugs them both* Oh thank you!!! Do ya'll wnna come to our dinner were just waiting for Koi and Danny to come back!

☻"sure" Haku says.☻  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:16 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*GLARES* DONT now answer me HOW could you do that to her?!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:16 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Akey:*walks over and hugs Mia* Thaks! ^^

♫♪ "How old are you now?" Mia asks Handing Akey a small wrapped box containting a Charm bracelet. " Hope you like it." Mia smiled.♪♫

Akey:*took the box* 17 *opens it and eye light up with happyness* Its butieful! Thank you very much *hugs Mia again*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:18 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Kai: -/-lets go of his sisters hand and goes and hugs izara-/- -/-whispers-/-
Kai wut r u mumbleing about?? -/- kisses cheek-/-
Koji:Oh izara! this is are 12 year old sister Mana!
Mana: hello! im Koji Aruki Kai and Kimiichi's sister! -/-smiles-/-

Izara: *looks up at Kai*i. . .was giggling. horrible yes i know. . . hello Mana, Koji.
Hita: heyya! *waves*

Kai: -/- smiles -/- -/- whispers -/-ya ur right thats not like u......at all but either way i bet u it was cute -/-kisses-/-
Koji: -/- smiles -/- hey Kai...?
Kai:-/- looks up-/- yes???
Koji: im gonna see moms gra- -/-stops talking-/- Can u watch Mana??
Kai: -/- get up and hugs Koji -/- ya i will tell mom i said hi ok ?? -/- goes back to izara picks her up and puts her in his lap-/-
Mana: -/- serious-/- me to ok koji?
Koji: ya......

Izara: you cant be serious. me. giggling. its sick. i almost vomitted when Hita told me. . .
Hita: thats true, i was scared she was going to upchuck all over me.
Izara: oh shut up Hita.
Hita: *smirks playfully*

Kai surprised k if u say so -/- looks at Koji walking away-/- -/-mumbles-/- i feel bad for Koji....

Izara: *looks at Kai then puts her hand on his cheek* why is that?
Hita: uh,im going to go run. . .somewhere. *stands then rips into silver wof form, then heads for the forest*
oh um well u see are mother died and are dad died protecting the kids and our mother well Koji loved are mother more than life its self and she died before we came here thats y Aruki left for a while was because are mom was ill and so we r orphans but we all pull together but koji he would give his life too r mother if she would let him he helped out he was soo much happier when she was alive now hes miserable sad isnt it thats y Aruki left so Koji could meet people ...... thats y i feel sad for him  
IzzyCW
iiAngel of Death Temari
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

☻"sure" Haku says.☻

Akey:*smiles and opens box* Oh its butieful guys!!! *hugs them both again*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

♫♪ " Sure!" Mia follows Akey to everyone else. ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*GLARES* DONT now answer me HOW could you do that to her?!?!

Koi:*sighs* I've done worse ok she gets over it and gets me back trust me!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 pm
angel_eyes200
*quickly walks to koji* hey were ya goin?
tothe cemetary to see someone  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:21 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Kai: -/- smiles -/- -/- whispers -/-ya ur right thats not like u......at all but either way i bet u it was cute -/-kisses-/-
Kai: -/- get up and hugs Koji -/- ya i will tell mom i said hi ok ?? -/- goes back to izara picks her up and puts her in his lap-/-

Izara: you cant be serious. me. giggling. its sick. i almost vomitted when Hita told me. . .

Kai surprised k if u say so -/- looks at Koji walking away-/- -/-mumbles-/- i feel bad for Koji....

Hita: uh,im going to go run. . .somewhere. *stands then rips into silver wof form, then heads for the forest*
oh um well u see are mother died and are dad died protecting the kids and our mother well Koji loved are mother more than life its self and she died before we came here thats y Aruki left for a while was because are mom was ill and so we r orphans but we all pull together but koji he would give his life too r mother if she would let him he helped out he was soo much happier when she was alive now hes miserable sad isnt it thats y Aruki left so Koji could meet people ...... thats y i feel sad for him

Izara: *looks at Kai then hugs his neck silently*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

*over hears story and feels bad* awww poor koji *ears wilt*  
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

♫♪ " Sure!" Mia follows Akey to everyone else. ♪♫

Angel:*looks at every one* Ehh....
Akey:So were just waiting for Koi and Danny then we will go!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games