Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:11 pm

Sasuke Hitokiri
Twilight of Sorrow
Sasuke Hitokiri
Twilight of Sorrow
Sasuke Hitokiri

Yeah, I wish he could've stayed too Twilight.
3nodding sad oh well. you cant do, what you can't do
True... *giggles* Maybe I should fix myself...?
Fix yourself? wink
*giggles* Well... what would you prefer? Male... or female? biggrin
umm... sweatdrop doesn't really matter that much to me.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:12 pm

BlackWolfPoet
Podunk_the_Mighty
BlackWolfPoet
Podunk_the_Mighty
Kewl. Podunk be me. Half cat, half black dragon. Yo! You just went into my siggy!
:is confused: Did i?
Yep! glomp number 59! I had a couple hundred, but I only started to COUNT recently. My goal: Glomp every furry on gaia!
:laughs: thats quite a goal...how many do you think there are?
Hunerts!

Oh, and Sasuke: I have the wooden spoon that I use to castrate chain letterers, if you need help. 3nodding

Podunk_the_Mighty

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:13 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi

So what happened to you? why so tense?Twitterpated= You and Reyos heart
not much really, just getting towards end of semester... stupid gordon rule classes, making me type up 7-10 page papers on things I don't care about. heh yeah... *slight blush* and sorry about taking over the entire thread earlier... but it was nice

Aww....totally know the feeling....except different...heh...my gripe pertains to work, but im off tomorrow, so everythings groovy*nods* no worries, you two totally deserve it. And someday, im gonna do the same thing...*nods*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:13 pm

Well...I gotta run...see everyone tomorrow...*glomps Twi and runs out*

OnlyMikomi

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:14 pm

bye Komi. see you later.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:15 pm

BlackWolfPoet
Sasuke Hitokiri
BlackWolfPoet
Sasuke Hitokiri
*giggles* It's ok. I'm really akward too. I mean c'mon, how normal is it for a kitsune to be able to go between male and female at will?
lol, i wouldnt know...im not too knowlegeable on kitsunes...
*giggles* I can fix that... wink
razz all right then, care to enlighten me?
Hmmm.... ok. Kitsune is Japanese for fox as you may know. Although they usually refered to them as demon foxes. I happen to be a fox demon. Some of the demon kind are shapeshifters which only adds to our sly, craftiness.

I dont have a dick

BlackWolfPoet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:16 pm

:looks at Sasuke Hitokiri: Hey, youre from texas? what are the people like there? ive been curious for an insiders view...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:17 pm

Sasuke Hitokiri
BlackWolfPoet
Sasuke Hitokiri
BlackWolfPoet
Sasuke Hitokiri
*giggles* It's ok. I'm really akward too. I mean c'mon, how normal is it for a kitsune to be able to go between male and female at will?
lol, i wouldnt know...im not too knowlegeable on kitsunes...
*giggles* I can fix that... wink
razz all right then, care to enlighten me?
Hmmm.... ok. Kitsune is Japanese for fox as you may know. Although they usually refered to them as demon foxes. I happen to be a fox demon. Some of the demon kind are shapeshifters which only adds to our sly, craftiness.
Sigh... Pete Vinters just cannot draw kitsune for crap... Anyone else here play Magic?

Podunk_the_Mighty

I dont have a dick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:17 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
[Hunerts!

Oh, and Sasuke: I have the wooden spoon that I use to castrate chain letterers, if you need help. 3nodding

What are you ta.... ACK! >.< No! Not like that! *grabs crotch then blinks* Wait... I'm a vix still.... Ha!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:18 pm

Sasuke Hitokiri
ok...are those the ones that have multiple tails and curse humans if they piss them off? or am i confusing animals?

BlackWolfPoet

I dont have a dick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:20 pm

BlackWolfPoet
:looks at Sasuke Hitokiri: Hey, youre from texas? what are the people like there? ive been curious for an insiders view...
Eh... I guess they are much different from any where else. In the small towns, ppl are kinda friendly, but in the cities, it's the whole rush constantly with gang bangers everywhere...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:20 pm

sneaky sneaky =3

yo po! sup? (i play)

Viralfalkon

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:21 pm

Sasuke Hitokiri
Podunk_the_Mighty

What are you ta.... ACK! >.< No! Not like that! *grabs crotch then blinks* Wait... I'm a vix still.... Ha!
Just thought I'd offer. mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:23 pm

Sasuke Hitokiri
BlackWolfPoet
Eh... I guess they are much different from any where else. In the small towns, ppl are kinda friendly, but in the cities, it's the whole rush constantly with gang bangers everywhere...
gang bangers? really... are people in texas mostly all more conservative like ive been told?

BlackWolfPoet

I dont have a dick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:24 pm

BlackWolfPoet
Sasuke Hitokiri
ok...are those the ones that have multiple tails and curse humans if they them off? or am i confusing animals?
God.... that sound like the ninetails description from pokemon... but yeah that's about right. Not ALL of us have multiple tails but most do. And well, as for the curse thing... yeah. You off a kit and you'll be wishing you were . We can be very vengeful creatures. sweatdrop
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games