Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desire_light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:48 am
"..." Terrathought about his facial expression, not understanding at first. It took him a full minute to realise what it meant. "Oh, crud. We'd better check on Young Phoenix..." Terra headed in that direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:19 am
Phoenix followed hoping that she was alright he had enough power in his crystal to heal most of her woundsbut he was worried still. when they got there young phoenix was squaking losing blood.  

Phoenix utashima

Desire_light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:23 am
Terra sighed, unable to do anything. If only Lizzie were here... Then there'd be a healer. She's probably still home, playing foam swords with Quint. After all, she is 5 years old He looked up at the poor, suffering bird, sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:44 am
Phoenix healed the wounds but the blood loss was something he was not able to heal, he needed a way to help with that...but how he stared at Terra his face asking the quiestion.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:41 pm
a dragon sword flies at them  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:41 pm
(I am choosing to ignore The-Dark-Rider's post for the sake of plot.)

Terra shook his head. He didn't know what he could do. "I don't know, Phoenix. I know there are kinds of plants that help regain blood somewhere... But I don't know what they are. Her best bet is to rest, and then the blood will slowly come back."  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:59 pm
Phoenix agreed and told the large bird, it squawked in agrrement and said in a doubled voice to Terra. "I'll need some more food if I want to regainall the blood I lost quick enough." the bird said as it grabed more leaves and started to make a nest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:06 pm
Terra nodded, starting to make the ground more fertile to grow better food. Things like berries, fruit trees, and other crop items he could grow in that area.  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:08 pm
It squaked to thank Terra then indicated them to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:14 pm
Terra did so. He was getting extremely tired, and needed rest. NOW. "I'm going to bed, okay? Don't wake me up." He went upstairs to the dorm room.  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:21 pm
Phoenix a bit surprised desided to rest aswell when they got to the dorm four scolls were hanging on the door handle. "What, some mail? Meh, probilly a few messages from an admin." Phoenix said looking over the scrolls, he gave one to Terra and opened the door lying on his bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:24 pm
(okay, wats goin on?)  

Aprilbaby1

Desire_light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:25 pm
Terra yawned, flopping into bed. He set the scroll on the nightstand, and started to fall asleep. "I'll read this later..." He mumbled, closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:26 pm
(I'm fairly new myself, have someone else explain. Sorry, April.)  

Desire_light

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:27 pm
Phoenix knowing two where from home read the third one. " A schedule.....I have a freaking schedule! great......well this is going to be fun." Phoenix said desiding to wake up terra to tell him the news  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games