Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:41 pm
Yoshitsune's stomach began to rumble, and his eyes started to turn red. "Kichi, you are my friend, but I'm getting really thirsty... Nena!" He called out to her, not knowing where she went. "Nena!!! I'm getting thirsty!!!" His fangs became a little more prominent...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:48 pm
*efreet wakes up, and goes into the room with yoshi* here have a swing... ill be your dinner...  

Ledgendary Hero

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:51 pm
Nymm blinked at the dragon lord as he entered, then looked away as she muttered, "If I were you, I'd get out of the way...new vampires can get pretty crazy when they feed the first few times."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:52 pm
Yoshitsune glared at him as if he were making a horrible joke. The man was on fire!!! He couldn't drink from that!!! His insides would probably melt!!! He dropped to his knees as his hunger began to intensify... His eyes grew to an even darker shade of red...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:04 pm
h orry im still on fire arent i? *the flames receed*

there now drink up... or should i feed you? *he goes into his wolf form, and slits his wrist, then reverts to normal*

now drink!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 pm
He quickly ran out with the last of his rational thought. If he were to start in there, he could frenzy and kill innocent people; he wasn't trained enough yet to feed in a public place. Soon, he was not to be seen; he had entered the woods...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:12 pm
o well... *the cut seals up instantly* ill be outside, untill mr frenzy comes back *he opens his eyes, and just stares blankly into the distance*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:14 pm
Smirking at the Efreet, Nymm said, "You should know better. Even if you are immune to a vampire's poison or whatever, you shouldn't offer yourself so flippantly. It'll get you into trouble." She looked at the dragon lord and said, "In response to the question you asked Yoshi, from what I've picked up on, people are having a hard time holding it together while we've got all sorts of psychos chasing after us. That's it in a nutshell, basically." Suddenly she flinched and doubled over with a sharp gasp, swearing under her breath as the pain sharpened unexpectedly. Not now....she thought angrily.  

Vampchick6

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:17 pm
Hah there is no trouble i cannot deal with. In the fire realm, when we get into trouble... they pour water on us, and make us short out for a day...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:23 pm
"Well, aren't you lucky?" She hissed through gritted teeth before storming out of the inn. She was starting to lose her mind, it seemed. This disease....she shook her head fiercely, trying not to give in to the pain. She was never going to finish her quest, that was for sure.
So maybe finding her new vampire buddy might help her out.  

Vampchick6

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:24 pm
efreet diddnt notice, anything, he hasent now, for the entire time yoshi, has been out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 pm
He was savagely fighting with a large grizzly bear, so primitive in his instinctual mindset that he only used his new claws to fight; the swords might as well not have been there. Both sides received wounds, and it seemed to last forever. Finally, he knocked it down, and drank to his heart's content... It was completely dried out when he was done. When his mind returned, he heard an odd whining sound from near his feet...

It was a bear cub. It sniffed and nudged the body he had just drank from; it was the cub's mother. The animal kept nudging and prodding its deceased parent, as if begging her to wake up. His heart ached at the sight; he was the one responsible, and now this poor baby bear had to suffer... What was he to do?

An hour later, he had returned, with the cub on a leash. "Innkeeper? Do you allow... Pets?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 pm
you know... if he does not, i have more of an animal nature. i can take care of it better than you can.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:29 pm
Pausing, Nymm glared back at the efreet before she growled, "What do you mean?"  

Vampchick6

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:31 pm
*goes into werewolf form* see? *reverts back8 now if you will excuse me, i am seeing some past events... and some future things tied to them.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games