Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 pm
Owner's Name: Moxxiie
Participating Soquili: Chayse
Link to Teepee: here

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?:
Chayse shakes her head, giving her mane a good fluff. "Strength plays a part in every soquili's lives, whether it be physical strength or strength of mind." She smiles. "Now which of those are the most important, is up to the individual."

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: She lightly chuckles. "That seems preposterous, but if something like that should happen, I think I would have to do as much moving of things that I could. I have been wishing a certain boulder was somewhere else for the longest time."

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: "I knew it was preposterous to think that all that strength was a good thing. Hmph." She pauses to think. "Well, I believe intelligence would be my strongest ally. Stamina, and speed go hoof in hoof with strength, and without my strength, they wouldn't do me a lot of good. All the courage in the world wouldn't matter if an enemy wanted to hurt me, and I was as limp as a wet noodle. Same with luck. I wouldn't want to depend on luck to get me through a tough situation, which is why I would use my own intelligence to rationalize through it, just as I have this question." She smiles and saunters away, satisfied with her answers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:19 pm
Owner's Name: Eienna
Participating Soquili: Atiya
Link to Teepee: X

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: "It is helpful to be strong. The strength to defend those who need it, to help the hurting, to charge into battle or to defend oneself. However, it is just as important to love."

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: "One day is such a short time. It would depend on current circumstances."

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: "Well, speed and stamina would let me run away, but I like having the intelligence to stay out of trouble in the first place."  

Eienna

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:57 pm
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: Very. Strength is the power to make ideas real.

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: First of all, I'd thank the spirits for their generous gift. Then, I'd spend the whole day weeding and planting fruit trees. Oh my! I just get giddy thinking of everyone who'd eat the fruits from the trees I, myself, planted. I think everyone would be the better for it.

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: That would be a nightmare! Hmm, this is tough. I'll just have to depend on my courage then. I'm smart enough to stay out of trouble, so really, I'll just have to be courageous enough to ask for help to do the things I'll have difficulty with my strength gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:03 pm
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Marnie Dorei
Link to Teepee: Here

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: Marnie looked slightly up and left as she thought. "Well, I dunno. Momma said I was strong when I climb up ledges she can't. But I find it easy with my paws =D! I guess strength is really good!"

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: "Holy wow! Ten soquili sure must be really strong! Though I've never really seen ten at a time.... I guess I would jump to the highest juciest apples so I could finally eat them!!!!"

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: "Hmmmm, I guess I would pick stamina? Cause if I am weak but need to get somewhere, I'll need it if I ever actually want to get there!"

Little note: I have a rp that wasnt added into her stats, so I was wondering how I add her february stats onto my teepee nwn. Here is the rp<3.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:55 pm
Owner's Name: x blame it on the --- x
Participating Soquili: Bellezza
Link to Teepee: Teepee

"Strength? Well, that depends, do you mean the physical or the mental aspect?" The mare looked thoughtful for a second, before shaking her head lightly, silver locks moving about her neck. "I think that it is important. Mental more than physical. Without strength, one can not go through the day."

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?:
Bellezza let out a small nicker of a noise, her eyes growing bright with ideas. "There are just too many things to do! But I think the one thing I would do first would be to get Baroque that fruit that he's been looking at lately. After all, I could knock the tree down. And if that was the case, I could give fruit to many of the other Soquili around the area.. There's an idea!"

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?:
"All of them.. I would move with the speed of an eagle to get to Baroque or my father. My stamina would get me to either of them, whomever was closest to me. Using the courage of my will, I would inform them of what happened. My luck is always with me, as either of the two men in my lives would care for me until I was well again. My father would protect me, and I know Baroque would keep me safe as well. The only intelligent choice I would have to make is which to go to, and that would depend on whom was closer. But all the additional things that ever Soquili holds in their body would be useful." Belezza smiled at the though, her eyes softening. Yes, her lover and father would protect her, if this wish did happen to come true.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:37 pm
Owner's Name: ArashiX
Participating Soquili: Aleera
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12437429&page=1

Aleera's ears flick forwards and back a couple times as she looks down at the baskets resting at her hooves with quiet, tired contemplation. "Quite important. Without strength, you can not defend the tiny lives that depend on you for love, or friends, and other family. My mate has strength enough, but that does not mean I am without strength, myself."

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?:
"This is quite an odd question," Aleera half-mumbled. "I suppose, though, I would have to use my newfound strength for aiding those without, where I could."

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?:
The pale mare thought on this question for a minute or two, weighing her options carefully before making her decision. "I would have to say stamina, for to conquer, you simply must endure. Intelligence, speed, and luck are both fair and well, but I believe I have enough of that to make stamina a much more viable option."

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 pm
Owner's Name: zephira738
Participating Soquili: Cleite

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: Well, it certainly is not the be-all end-all of things, but being weak is really no fun at all let me tell you. Strength allows us to do things that we need to do, or want to do, that might be more difficult without it. It’s difficult to protect someone you care about, bonehead or not, if everyone and his mouse friend can push you around.

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: Wow, me? Well I can’t imagine them granted me a gift like that… but I suppose I’d use it to help other Soquili who needed someone strong around. A gift is meant to be shared, right? Besides, while I should like to be stronger, tired of coming out worst in ‘disagreements’, I don’t really know that I have anything in particular that I need it for…

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: …well that’s just grand isn’t it? Intelligence is my prime choice, a mind is a powerful thing and knowledge is power. Just because I am not very big, not very fast, and not very strong does not mean I cannot look after myself. I’d probably be better at looking after my cousin if I were more athletic, and I am working on it, really. But I would definitely say intelligence is the key trait, I’d miss that the most if it were lost. Losing strength would be terribly unfortunate, but losing my wits? Worse!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:18 pm
Owner's Name: Ol-j-man
Participating Soquili: Ithil
Link to Teepee: x

The strength of the mind is as important as the strength of the body. To have both is a wonderful gift from the gods and should not be squandered.

I would use it to climb the mountains and gaze out upon the land, for a bird's eye view is very telling. The moon would be so close too . . . It would be wonderful.

Intelligence without a doubt: the quick-witted outlast the fastest, the luckiest, and the most hardy.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:36 am
Owner's Name: Kamiki
Participating Soquili: Heinrich vonCoren
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10721921&page=1

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: It's raw power I mean, you know. Hoof to the jaw - bam. You win.

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: Oh man... I don't know. I tend to avoid other Soquili. I guess just... muscle through a crowded place and get what I want without having to talk or interact.

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: Intelligence. Outsmart your enemies and find food.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm
Owner's Name: Divena and DivenasMom
Participating Soquili: Zahavah

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: "Very important! You can beat down anyone if you're stronger than them!"

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: "Go bar hopping!"

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: "....Well.... that sucks.... I guess luck? I'd need luck to be able to avoid the people who might come looking for me." ninja  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:44 pm
Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Akiko
Link to Teepee: [x]

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: Honestly I would much rather be smart than be strong. If you can think your way out of a nasty situation than you don't even need strength at all.

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: Hmmm... That's a tough one. I suppose I would use the strength to help out others. Perhaps plow some fields or pull some things that a normal soquili maybe couldn't? Anything that I could do to help out really.

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: To survive I will count on intelligence and just plain old luck. As long as you have your mind you can do anything. Even if I have to hide out in a cave all week, as long as I can find food I'm sure that I'll be just fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:16 am
Owner's Name: Lady_Ourania
Participating Soquili: Ophelia
Link to Teepee: x

How important do you think strength is in the grand scheme of things?: Ophelia chuckled quietly at the question, giving it a serious moment of consideration before responding. "Strength isn't everything, but it matters in some situations. Sometimes knowing someone's weakness is better than just overpowering them."

You've just been granted the strength of ten soquili for one day by the spirits. How do you make use of this temporary gift?: The filly paused, no longer laughing. "I would take care not to let it get to my head. Being strong does not mean that I can do whatever I please. I've seen enough bullies to know how they operate. I have little use for something I cannot expertly wield, but should the power be given to me, I suppose I would defend those in need of it."

The gift of strength has now been stripped of your body leaving you weaker than the average soquili. There is no telling how long this weakness will last. The other stats are courage, speed, stamina, luck, and intelligence, which of these will you fall back on to survive?: Ophelia shrugged lightly, seemingly unbothered at the prospect. "I've little strength under normal circumstances. Intellect can pay off equally well when you consider it in terms of strategy. I would use it to avoid any enemies I might have while I was incapacitated."  

Lady_Ourania

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:14 am
Bonus questions for April are now open!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:08 am
Owner's Name: StarieMichie
Participating Soquili: Cockery
Link to Teepee: hrrr

Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?:
I'm a long distance kind of guy. I am forever questing to smite the evil ninja who struck down my clan. He is elusive though, and I have traveled long and hard while trying to find him and squire my justice.

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?:
I have nothing left to sacrifice. The evil ninja took everything from me. I have nothing left other than my hope and determination to push on. It would be a great gift to have, and if I had something, I would gladly exchange it to be able to complete my quest faster.

What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?:
I have read this story before. The tortoise wins. I feel that the lesson learned from the story was a good one, and the tortoise will always win though perseverance.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:20 am
Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: Naraku
Link to Teepee: LINK
Which would be more your style; being able to run at great speeds only for short distances or only being able to run at slow speeds over long distances?: He snorted, lazily opening one eye, seemingly irritated by the question " Why should I waste my precious energy running at all? But if you MUST know, slow works for me, nothing rushes Naraku...nothing.

On that note, what would you sacrifice to be able to run at great speeds over long distances? Why that?:
"Absolutely nothing" He sneered " I do not need to run, fast, or slow, i take my time and keep my pace."
What would really win in a race, a tortoise or a hare?: He chuckled darkly " neither, they'd both be dinner."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games