Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:48 pm

Dragoon__x

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
The boyfriend snagged another egg last night,
and he's having me take care of it - again.
Even though he has a Gaia account!

A little bit annoying, but...

Well, it's a cute little eggy.

After my two new ones hatch,
I'll try for a split.
Stay Free My Misery
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Have posted the pink in the Incubator!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:54 pm

Kimmiora
I really hope Beady gets a female split and a male silver since my prediction that you will get a matched pair didn't work out, Willa. xd
Double congrats on your growing teenagers... rofl rofl

BTW, I also saw an abandoned silver egg right after I rescued this poor baby from the cave entrance. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thank goodness he's not in any danger. ^_^
This is Clematis 4laugh heart heart heart

I also accidentally got myself another split egg... sweatdrop User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I really hope it's a male this time or Beady might hate me if it is another girl.... xd

Have placed both babies in the Incubator! biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Kimmiora
Willa-Wisp
bd004
Kimmi made that prediction that my dragon would be male.............
She was right. eek
I wanted another female so I could breed more.
*now starts hunting again for more bi colored eggs*

She definitely has an uncanny ability of prediction. She's been at least 75% or better on predicting the gender of my eggs and hatchlings. Hmmm... she hasn't said anything about my golds yet. *keeping hopes up for a matched pair*

Sorry Willa, I am not really pyschic.... sweatdrop I was just bored and wanted to play a game of gender guessing. xd Trust me, Beady, the method I use to predict the gender of the babies will give anyone a headache, even TJ himself. xd

@ Willa okay, here are the predictions for your golds...the odds of having a matched pair(65%), both being males(70%), both being females(71%)

@ Beady the odds that your newest split is a female(51%) *starts eating Tylenol like candy* mrgreen mrgreen

Stop eating those Tylenol, Kimmi! You're right again! Both of my golds are males. blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:24 pm

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Thursday, July 10, at 10:20 pm ET

NO CHANGES and NO PATIENTS! HOORAY! xd

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ultimate Dragon Momma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Kay, so how many new kids do we got Willa?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:23 pm

User Image

♪ It's been a while since I last got an egg, so I got a white one:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ♫

Love is an epic level challenge…

User Image

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ultimate Dragon Momma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 pm

*snags*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 pm

User Image

♪ Thanks, Maha. Don't worry, I won't be online tomorrow, but I've got plenty of time to make it hatch. ^^ ♫

Love is an epic level challenge…

User Image

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:09 am

i almost completely forgot to post this little one....she was a result of a breeding between one of my purples, of course, and one of my silver males. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i bred all of my dragons that i could since i have 5 more females than males and 2 more two-headed males than females. since i could only keep one out of all the ones that were bred i hope those other got good homes cuz only 3 of the breedings were not successful. so thats a lot of eggs.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:27 pm

wahmbulance wahmbulance Infirmary Update wahmbulance wahmbulance

Okay, I'm not Willa, but she asked a few of us to help watch over the eggs while she's out of town. Everyone's looking pretty healthy. We have no sick babies!! We do have one egg that is under 3 days. I can't update the front page, I'm hoping a friendly mod I know will take care of that, but I thought I'd give an update so everyone could see where we were.

Ultimate Dragon Momma's friend's egg User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has 2.91 days left to hatch

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:52 pm

All better!! xd Hatched with 2 days to spare. xd
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:27 pm

*~{ i need some help from the dragon walkers! i've just picked up this abandoned green egg who originally had only 1.61 days left to live, but now he has 2.61 days to live and needs some serious help! }~*

User Image

wahmbulance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance

Fire Dragon Blaze

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:34 am

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Rose grew up,
red hatched into Felnarl,
and white is wide open...

Ooh,
so exciting...
=w=
Stay Free My Misery
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 am

wahmbulance wahmbulance Infirmary Update wahmbulance wahmbulance

*announcer voice* Time for your Saturday mid-day update from your local dragon babysitter...

Fire Dragon Blaze's rescued User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. with 2.14 days to hatch.

bd004's split User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has 2.9 days to hatch.

Maha's eggs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have 2.85 days to hatch.

DaRkMuNcHkIn0889's eggs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have just under 3 days (2.98, 2.99, etc.) to hatch.

Mizuki Ayu's eggs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have 2.92 days to hatch.

*announcer voice* Check back with us again later this afternoon for further updates. xd

~~~Dragon Walking. Please click on these guys! They don't have much time! Thanks!~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games