Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:16 pm
"No trap."
Adam ducked to teh side to dodge the spear  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:29 am
"Your lying"
He said with angry voice and then attacked him with dark razors that were fling towards to Adam.
"Master will punish you for your own good"  

Yllirion

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:28 am
Lilith laughed.
"Well they have been, y'know, watching us since the beginning of civilization. I think they would have picked up our languages."
She followed Natasha into the library and looked around the many shelves of books.
"Wow.... that's a lot of books, I can see why you'd want a plan of attack rather than just picking random books."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 am
Adam dodged back form some of the razors, using the metal of his scytheblade to richochet some off. he wasn't able to take away all of them and some sliced past his dodge, cutting into his arms and face. He cried out and winced back as he was momentarily blinded by blood.

--

Natasha wrinkled her nose a bit.
"i always did find that creepy - like if they were watching you in the shower or something."

Gabriel rolel dhsi eyes. "you have quite a talent for blasphemy. We're not perverts you know." nevertheless he flashed a grin, to show there was no offense, and headed down the library to examine some of the books. he decided to try out some of what Opal had taught him and sent out the little strings of energy to snake over the spine sof the books, digesting the information of their titles at an astonishing speed. His borw furrowed in concentration.

Natasha consulted an Index set out on teh table.
"I'm thinking we need information on holy relics and the apocolypse. Apoloclyptical writings are filed under 32 XyJ, relics are under 342G and in the safe."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:20 am
Mirza just looked at him and just looked up. The fire just took his attention and then suddenly remembered all his memories of joy and happiness.
But he knew that this was just imagination and he was never gonna get back his home. He then looks at all the blood. He then shakes his head.
"Your not fighting back" He then took some steps forward
"Your just defending and don't strike back" he then took his parasol
"Your planning into something " His voice was getting a bit darker
"Your not going to fool me this time like you did before" he then goes to the body and stabs him with the parasol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:27 pm
Adam screamed and dropped to his knees, shaking with the pain.

"Nugh... i'm not planning a-anything. What do I have to fight back for? I don't want to kill you, and you're going to hand me over to Beelio at some point anyway...."

He winced and laughed to himself and felt his body decomposing further as he grew more exhausted. Whatever illusion Mirza was creating was leeching magical power directly off him as well as using Mirza's own power, which caused the decomposing.
He wiped the blood off his face - now blind in one eye. With all the blood and decomposition he supposed he looked even more like a horror movie zombie than usual.

"It's not like I can run away if I fight back ann defeat you...w-while i'm this decomposed I can't return to Earth."

He sagged and still gripped his scythe blade, but with less conviction than before. Well, whilever Mirza was occupied with him he would leave Dougal alone. If Dougal had any sense once he would heal he would flee to the enternace and make his way to earth and into safety.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:48 pm
Mirza just realized that he was right
"You look ugly for my taste and master will get you"
Mirza then looked around before he looked down.
He had strong bond with this place but it was all gone
He then looks at him and then he opens his parasol and takes his mask off and hides his face with one hand.
"I hope you can fly because we are going to fall a lot"
The environment turned dark and then the ground was gone and they started to fall.
He took his parasol and landed slightly to the ground in hell and looked up at Adam  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:08 pm
Adam groaned and forced his injured wing to flap along with his godo wing to slow his landing as he fell. he stilll hit the ground roughly, and roleld a couple fo times before landing to sit.
He squeezed his eyes shut and shook hismelf before looking back up at Mirza.
"What was that vision? Why did you take us there anyway?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm
"To remind you the damage you caused in your past"
He then looked around
"Master I'm finished with him know you can have him"
He knew that master was close but could not see him.
He then took the mask on and shaked a bit on his head
"Your time is over with me "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:21 pm
"I didn't do anything." He insisted. Wen Mirza mentioned thatBeelio woudl come soon he goaned and hung hsi head, before laughing bleakly.
"That's...that's just great Mirza."
he looked up at him.
"But before you go, tell me.....do you ever remember what you were before Beelio got to you? Have you ever been happy?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:24 pm
Mirza just looked at him
"You should know it ...the angels took my joy and my happines. you were there"
He then walked a bit
"Beelio will help me and he is not bad as you say"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:47 pm
Adam sagged.
"I don't remember. You go on about it like it's an apocolypse...but I'd remember that. angels don't hurt people."

Adam felt the air tremor and Beelio emerged form teh shadows.

"What have we here?" he looked over at Mirza and his eyes crinkled in what might have been a smile. "Have you been having fun?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:57 pm
Mirza bowed down and he made a emotion like a smile
"I had so much fun master"
He then looked at him
"Thank you master"
He just looked at adam and then Beelio.
"why would he forget it"
"Is there anything my master wants"
"Anything for you "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:03 pm
"When you have your energy back I want you to kill the exorcists and burn the library." Beelio siad.

"No!" Adam snapped, jerking forwards. "Leave them alone!"

"Oh please..." Beelio laughed. "Mirza, also tie him outside for the scavengers to get at him - make sure he can move a little - it wouldn't be any fun if he can't struggle. If you ahve any last kicks you wnat to put in you're welcome to."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:08 pm
Mirza listened and then bowed at him
"Yes, master. I will kill them and burn the library"
He then looks at Adam and slaps him with his parasol
"You should never talk when master talks"
He then took his gloves of and made a rope of shadows and tied Adam with it
"Anything more master before you have to do your hard work?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games