Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

sagebrushh

3,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:50 pm
I'm sorry to hear ashley... I know how hard it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:56 pm
Urrhh, I'm new?
Haha how obvious.. anyhow hi

Hopeless_Suicidal

iAsianSushi

IRL Treasure

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:34 pm
Yhai
I am [YHAI]
Please call me that
I am 16 as of [4-10]
I LOVE to goof ;]

50% Viet
50 h;inese
100% Male biggrin

Me half viet and half chinese too...
Do you speak Canto?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:36 pm
diamond princess ashley
iAsianSushi
ll Ragnos ll
diamond princess ashley
ll Ragnos ll

Ragnos arched an eyebrow with more interest.Replying to Ashley. "Will do..." He let go of her and Coughed nervously. "But if you don't mind me asking, why're you so afraid of vampires?" Then turning his head to Sage. "I don't think thats the plan, this doesn't seem like the type of guild who sparks wars with other guilds." He grunted lowly to himself.

"its not that im scared of them i just dont like the pointy fangs they reminded me of needles and they freak me out." hearing zombie she turns to face the voice. "can the zombies run or will they be the slow ones theirs a difference between the two the running ones are a whole lot scarier since i dont run but i think i could take them with a flamethrower." starts laughing looking like i lost my mind. runs to ragnos and screams "i like pie."
He laughed to himself. "Running zombies are actually more dull than the ones who walk. For example, It's running towards you. You weild a shotgun. It's coming at you pretty fast, you pull the trigger. Exploding into the zombie at point blank range, it gets obliterated. A flamethrower would merely stagger them..."

"But they're zombies, so aren't they afflicted by light? Wouldn't the flamethrower set them on fire, or at least blind them?" Turning toward Ashely, who said something about vampires, Sushi laughed. "Heck yeah, their teeth do look like needles...not that I have anything against vampires. What kind of pie?"

"what kind of pie what kind of pie did you just ask me what kind of pie." falls on floor crying "i like tasty pie." sees a butterfly and pulls a net out of thin air and runs around chaising it. "i like butterfly pie and this one just wants to get in my belly."

Sushi joins in the chase for the butterfly, and trips over some batter and super glue, and the super glue opens and lands on Ashley. "AHH!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I'M A SUPER KLUTZ!"
((hehe...super glue...XD))  

iAsianSushi

IRL Treasure

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:36 pm
Hi new peoples!!!!!!>.
@Mistah: Same o.o

@Diamond: I'm sorry to hear that! If there's anything we can do to help you out, please, do tell^^

@Hopeless: Hi xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:45 pm
Hi! Hello! ^.^
I am Myaiku Kuraitani, or you can just call me MK.
It will be quite nice to have a place to post randomly or just reply to the ones already here.
I'm all about randomness and I'm very open minded.
Thanks for the invite. *bows*
Well, hope to talk to anyone here. *smiles and walks away*

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani

iAsianSushi

IRL Treasure

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 pm
Hopeless_Suicidal
Urrhh, I'm new?
Haha how obvious.. anyhow hi

Hai. =]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:58 pm
ll Ragnos ll
xXxVampire IchigoxXx-
ll Ragnos ll
Checking his body to see if he had any dirt patches left, he hears the voices of others nearby and tilts his head left then right. Finally realizing there are others about, he stood straight and waved to the other Members. "Hey there, I assume you guys are new aswell?" He asked with an unsure tone. Almost immediately he held out his hand offering a handshake to one of the two newcomers.

Hello and thank you for inviting me smiles while shaking ur hand and then I start to fase back to being human.
Ragnos grinned and shook his hand in return. "Am I to assume you are a vampire? or are you a half-breed considering the fact that you can willingly switch from human to Vampire at will."

Actually I would think of myself as a hybrid cause i am one of many. I am a vampire, a fox demon, a gimpi, death, and life. My world is different i see everything through different eyes than all of the others that roam this world/guild.twitches a little and seems to have a small bloodlust.  

x-iiAngel of Death

Nessie Ang

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:07 am
hi,I am Jim.nice to meet you and thank for inviting me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:58 am
heart We are all
born for love.

*MANIAC WAVE* HAI!!! XD

It is the only
principle of
existence
and it's
only end. heart

Ghost of Ryuu2

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:14 am
Hello lovely peoples of the Rose Guild. I am new. ^^ My name is Nightshade_Wulf but you all can call me Wulfie. I love to draw and write and according to people who have seen my work I am fairly good. I am glad you all have invited me to join you.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:47 am
xXxVampire IchigoxXx-
ll Ragnos ll
xXxVampire IchigoxXx-
ll Ragnos ll
Checking his body to see if he had any dirt patches left, he hears the voices of others nearby and tilts his head left then right. Finally realizing there are others about, he stood straight and waved to the other Members. "Hey there, I assume you guys are new aswell?" He asked with an unsure tone. Almost immediately he held out his hand offering a handshake to one of the two newcomers.

Hello and thank you for inviting me smiles while shaking ur hand and then I start to fase back to being human.
Ragnos grinned and shook his hand in return. "Am I to assume you are a vampire? or are you a half-breed considering the fact that you can willingly switch from human to Vampire at will."

Actually I would think of myself as a hybrid cause i am one of many. I am a vampire, a fox demon, a gimpi, death, and life. My world is different i see everything through different eyes than all of the others that roam this world/guild.twitches a little and seems to have a small bloodlust.
Ragnos laughed not showing any expression of fear or any other negative expression for that matter. He closed his eyes as he loudly inhaled and exhaled. "Then I suppose in a small portion of yourself...you and I are much alike. I may not be a hybrid but really, outside this shell of a act that I put on. All I know is violence..." He smiled nervously.

Soul Wolfie

Soul Wolfie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 am
Nightshade_Wulf
Hello lovely peoples of the Rose Guild. I am new. ^^ My name is Nightshade_Wulf but you all can call me Wulfie. I love to draw and write and according to people who have seen my work I am fairly good. I am glad you all have invited me to join you.

How much would you charge for avi art? or do you draw avis by any chance?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:06 am
ll Ragnos ll
Nightshade_Wulf

How much would you charge for avi art? or do you draw avis by any chance?

I have a thread somewhere with avvie art....it's kinda old though  

Nightshade_Wulf

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games