Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:09 pm
Exploder Wing
Darkfire Karan
KomiTomiButterfly
Thats Not going to Happen. FYI. Mika hates Christian. Has from the minute she met him.....

komi as of right now your avi is officially hot!

Sorry it was to brightin the mood as well as that I like dark avi's

That really lighting the the mood blaugh

ppppppffffffffftttttt.... That's awesome Karan xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:12 pm
-hugged Karan- You lightened my mood. But the avi is staying gothic/emo/punk/dark razz  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
-hugged Karan- You lightened my mood. But the avi is staying gothic/emo/punk/dark razz

Oh me! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
You can borrow my crossbow if you want~ It has a pose where you get hit in the head by a flaming arrow~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 pm
if I may comment honestly komi your 16 and hes 13 and if your sister dislikes him hes not going to be able to deal with her for a while. I know you think im lieing but I have experienced this on my own. The simple fact is 13 your still have a kid mentally and havent moved on to the teen one I know as I am dealing with a 13 step brother that thinks fart jokes are still funny.

Ok so heres my example. Back 3 years ago when I was dating nega I was 13. Her friends hated me. And when I was around them I couldnt stand them and said things I really shouldnt have and should have kept my mouth shut. I couldn't be around her friends so she broke up with me because her friends couldn't stand me. Now that im 16 I do like her but when I am around her friends or something I keep my mouth shut and lie through my teeth and be nice. Not because I want to but because it keeps her happy. Hes not mature enough to realize if he really likes you he will keep shut and not cause conflict.

Thats all I gotta say on the matter.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 pm
: D Yay! Hug and giggles!

Glad I did This profile is turning out to be one of the more popular ones

To bad mines not Q_Q  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 pm
ZarAburame
if I may comment honestly komi your 16 and hes 13 and if your sister dislikes him hes not going to be able to deal with her for a while. I know you think im lieing but I have experienced this on my own. The simple fact is 13 your still have a kid mentally and havent moved on to the teen one I know as I am dealing with a 13 step brother that thinks fart jokes are still funny.

Ok so heres my example. Back 3 years ago when I was dating nega I was 13. Her friends hated me. And when I was around them I couldnt stand them and said things I really shouldnt have and should have kept my mouth shut. I couldn't be around her friends so she broke up with me because her friends couldn't stand me. Now that im 16 I do like her but when I am around her friends or something I keep my mouth shut and lie through my teeth and be nice. Not because I want to but because it keeps her happy. Hes not mature enough to realize if he really likes you he will keep shut and not cause conflict.

uhhhuh.... thats cool bruv. 3nodding  

ThatMarkGuy

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 pm
exploder I am just saying the fact is their maturity levels dont really help this conflict and its a good thing to consider as lief said earlier he is 13 its a huge age for maturity it really changes your outlook on stuff as you enter your teens but he hasnt quite gotten it yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 pm
ZarAburame

XD no wonder you got me to invite Nega...I knew something was goin on when I saw that art order

But also like at least you aren't having dating violence so I am also proud of your actions : D

YOU GET THE BULLET PROOF BADGE  

KiroMishima
Crew

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:22 pm
-smiled and then hopped on over to Zar and hugged him too- You know your 100% right. But here's one point I'm gunna make.

Some Boy's mature slower then most girls anyway. When I was 13, I was dating a 17 year old at one point.

((This was BEFORE me and Mika were close))

and I was more mature at 13 then he was at 17. He still watched Barney, and read The "Magic Tree House" series.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:22 pm
Pssst... if that was towards Zar, you should post it in his profile sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 pm
Darkfire Karan
ZarAburame

XD no wonder you got me to invite Nega...I knew something was goin on when I saw that art order

But also like at least you aren't having dating violence so I am also proud of your actions : D

YOU GET THE BULLET PROOF BADGE

*gently pokes karan *do i get a badge for good advice surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:26 pm
-walks to the middle of her tamer Profile room and takes a deep breath and;

Everyone I have an announcement!

-waits for everyone to look at her-  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:27 pm
Holy haberdashery, Batman! Komi's got an announcement! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:27 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
-smiled and then hopped on over to Zar and hugged him too- You know your 100% right. But here's one point I'm gunna make.

Some Boy's mature slower then most girls anyway. When I was 13, I was dating a 17 year old at one point.

((This was BEFORE me and Mika were close))

and I was more mature at 13 then he was at 17. He still watched Barney, and read The "Magic Tree House" series.
that is true but christian isnt the most mature person and he has displayed that.
*hugs back* dont worry it'll end up ok in one way or another i can promise you that.  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:28 pm
*looks*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games