Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:30 pm
Jasmine smiled and snuggled close to Aven. "Yes my love, we are perfectly one hundred percent okay." Then she started licking his head.

Max rolled over a little now only sleeping against one leg mainly as a pillow. "Nay stop kicking me~" He mumbled in his sleep. It seemed the baby didn't like him putting her mother's legs to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 pm
Aven growled happily before changing into his human form and catching Jasmine in something of a hug. "Good. I love you so much." he whispered.

Kailee giggled and shifted a little, stretching the freed leg. "Play nice, you two." she murmured, rubbing her belly with one hand, petting Max's hair with the other.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:38 pm
Jasmine yelped just a tiny bit before holding him back. She didn't feel embarrassed that they were naked. Instead she put her head on his shoulder and pressed a kiss on his neck. "I love you too." She whispered back with a smile.

Max gave a grumble then moved completely so he was sleeping on Leon's side of her bed. Natalia having kicked him off her mother's lap completely. Max woke a little only to snuggle into the blankets then fell right back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 pm
Aven just continued to hold Jasmine close. "I just . . . I never want to lose you." he said softly, holding her close.

Kailee giggled and then lay down, stretching her legs happily. She then sighed. Leon certainly was taking a while . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:22 pm
Jasmine gave a little whine. "Why would you ever think that?" she half demanded. "I love you. And I don't want to leave you ever. And if that woman thinks she can take you from me I'll rip off her head and take a dump in her throat." Obviously Jasmine's temper had changed from mild to slightly violent. But she was serious. She wasn't going to let Aven go without a fight. "Or better yet I'll kill her and give her throat to you as a gift."

Leon sat sulking in the stair well near his rooms. His baby sister was gone for ever. Only a werewolf that looked like her remained. "I'm losing everyone." He muttered to himself. "But you're gaining a daughter." His father said from behind him. "Stop sulking and go to your wife and child. No doubt Max is playing peak a boo with the belly." They chuckled and traced into Leon's rooms together. "Sorry I'm late." He babbled. "Jasmine and Aven wanted to be traced to their room. She can't do it any more." He tried not to show he wanted to burst into tears.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:41 pm
Aven sighed. "I love you too. And I swear, I won't go back to her." he said with a small smile. "That's the last thing I want to do." he reassured her.

Kailee sat up and frowned before holding open her arms. "Come here sweetheart . . ." she said, noticing his fight with tears. "It'll be okay." she said as comfortingly as possible.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 pm
Jasmine nodded slowly and held him tighter. "I know. And we'll fight her together." She whispered nuzzling his cheek and neck.

Leon nodded slowly tracing to her side holding Kailee close taking her to a big comfy chair and sitting down on it with her in his lap burying his face in her neck taking deep breaths knowing her scent would calm him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:55 pm
Kailee hugged Leon close and pressed a kiss to his head, rubbing a hand up and down his back soothingly. "It's okay. You're not . . . really losing her though. I mean . . . she's still your sister, she's just . . . changed a little." she said, trying to comfort him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:04 pm
"I can't hear her though." He said his voice a little wet. "When she was still part vampire I could still feel her emotions. But there's just silence...besides our daughter that is." He added kissing her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 pm
Kailee sighed. "It'll be okay." she whispered, wishing she understood what it was like to be a vampire so that she could help him better.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm
Leon smiled just a tiny bit. "I know. Soon I'll be able to scent your moods and it'll be just like a family." He kissed her cheek. "I'll be okay. I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:07 pm
Kailee smiled. "I'll hold you to that." she said softly, shifting so that she was running one hand through his hair, pulling on it playfully. "Cause Natalia and I will need you to be." she murmured, laying her head on his shoulder as she twisted a finger in the ends of his hair.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:21 pm
Leon laughed a little and held his wife closer. "Don't worry. I intend on being there for you. For both of you." Her placed a hand on her belly. "I will endeavour to pick your moods up straight away. I will know if you've stubbed your toe on what object where you are and how much it hurts." He kept one hand on the belly the other played with her hair as a knock sounded on the door. "Uh...Mr Leon. You haven't had your feed in a while." A servant said opening the door coming in with a few bags of blood. Leon hadn't even realised he hadn't taken blood he was that distracted. "Thanks Kat. How's the little one?" He asked kindly.
"Oh she's doing well. She uh... She was born on the full moon." Kat replied blushing.
"Do you think it wise to be moving around like you are if you only gave birth a little while ago? Shouldn't you be resting or bonding with your infant?"
"I am. I just was concerned for you and your family. I thought I'd take this too you then go back to bed and my little one. But if I come back and these have been untouched-" She wagged her finger at him in a playful accusation.
"Yes, yes I know you'll flay me alive." He chuckled. "Don't worry. My Bride will make sure I drink them...won't you my little wolfie?" He purred kissing her nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:34 pm
Kailee stared at Leon before her eyes narrowed. "You . . . haven't been . . . feeding?" she asked, growling. "Leeeeooooon . . ." she was really pissed at him now. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!!! YOU CAN'T JUST NOT FEED!!! I MEAN HOW COULD YOU?!! How do you think I'd feel if you got sick because you weren't feeding?" she suddenly felt the waterworks starting and suddenly her shouts turned to sobs. "You weren't feeding because you were worried about me weren't you? And I didn't even notice! I'm horrible! I was so excited about Natalia and I didn't even think about your feeding!! I am so sorry!!!" she sobbed.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:44 pm
Leon winced a little as his wife yelled at him then burst into tears. "It's okay my love you're okay. You didn't do anything wrong, we were both excited by the baby and the full moon." He said in between bags. There were six of them and he went through them all without thinking. "Hey Kat?"
"Uh huh I've already got my replacement bringing more."
"Thank you." Leon purred licking his fingers his eyes blazing red.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games