Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:39 pm
" Yea umm mind bringing the trashcan closer?" She puked in it
" O joy.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:49 pm
"Well, at least you only vomit once" he laughed "Now..or step 2 in...three...two" he got a towel under her "Thank god I got you a night gown" said "And...one"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 pm
The baby began to come out.
" Ow.. you didn't say it would hurt ," she whimpered

(( eww lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:02 pm
((Wow..you just skipped two important things))
"I thought you would thing..push now" he went over to her and helped out "COme on now" he gave her a clean sock "Bite down..becuase it isn't gonna feel good"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:15 pm
Sophie pushed hard.

(( wha i skip?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:17 pm
(9its ok))
"Keep going, our babies almost here..your doing so good" he smiled  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:19 pm
" She pushed again."
The sock muffling her scream  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 pm
"Come on baby..come on" he smiled as the baby slowly came out, he picked up a towel and cleaned it a little "The baby..is..beautiful" he check for the sex and did a victory huff "Girl..thank you god!"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 pm
" mmm." She spat the sock out and closed her eyes breathing heavily. " Just what we wanted."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:53 am
He picked up his dagger (Some where after Miko got back he clean the dagger) and said a blessing before cutting the cord "SO mote it be" he finished and cut after a little more cleaning and such he wrapped the newborn in a big fluffy blanket and gave her to Sophi "Hey, I don't think we ever thought of a name...what do you think we shoul name her" he looked over her "She has your fur..m..my eyes..and whats this?" he looked at her tail "Orange tip.."  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:33 am
" O wow. Shes beautiful." Sophie sat up a bit and reached out her arms cradling her.
" How about Cora? Cora Nai." " Do you like that little one? The baby blinked and yawned looking up at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 pm
"look into her eyes" he blinked putting his power on "I can see arua..sorry I never told you" his eye color was a wierd tye die color "Hers..I don't think she can see arua, but, the color is still very special" most of her eye color was blue other than the little bit of tye die  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:56 pm
" Interesing."
" My eyes can change too," she grinned at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:28 pm
"Thats awsome, we're just a family of wierdo's if ya think about it" Seraph laughed as he got close to his child "She is the spitting image of her mother" he gently petted her head  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 pm
" My little Cora."
She held her gently  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games