Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:46 pm
Drake admired the films Judith picked, reading some of the blurbs before nodding.
"Aye, ready." he smiled and offered to take the bag of dvds form her - not that they were particularly heavy, but he tried to be a gentleman, esp since they were an item now. he was generally more interested in pleasing her and not being judged by her, although the gestures were tiny.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:55 pm
Koko smiled at the gesture and allowed Drake to carry the bag for her. Once they all were back in the truck she started up the engine and headed back. In her cheerier mood she sped a little so it didn't take as long to get home. She then asked, "So what movie do you want to watch first?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 pm
Drake shrugged.
"that's upto you ladies. I vote the tempest, but it might bore you." he looked mildly embarrassed and slumped back, enjoying the ride.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:11 pm
"I don't believe I've watched Tempest so I'm fine with that as the starting film," Koko replied. Once they were back she got out and waited until the others were to lock the truck. Then she opened the back door for them and stepped inside. "And what type of alcohol you take with your blood," she asked insinuating that she already had more than one type. "I have a small variety in the upper cupboard near the frig."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 pm
[I actually did have fun in school. My Prob&Stat teacher apparently hates her job and doesn't care what we do so five friends and I played BS in the back of the class and even with them knowing what my last card was I won. It was self ownage on their part]

"Oh, what kinds do you have?" Judith asked, interested to see what Koko would keep.

--

Mason glanced at Lillin who was quiet then straightened up and regained his composure.
"If you need to then you can, ehm... 'feed' on me." He said figuring he was bigger and wouldn't miss some blood as much as Lillin and he had yet to see any wandering hobos in town.
Lillin giggled at Mason being so flustered by the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 pm
Drake followed them out, opening the door for Judith and pondered.
"hmn difficult....you can't really mix beer and cider well, so I guess spirits. Vodka'll do me, or whiskey or rum. Whatever you have most of."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 pm
"I have plenty...I don't actually have the highest alcohol tolerance," Koko confessed.

She headed upstairs and rummaged through the cupboard.
"A bit of bourbon, rum, and I believe I have an unopen bottle of merlot in the frig," she said checking and pulling out the bottle. Then she reach to the back and found a container of blood and proceeded to make the drinks.
"What do you want Judith?" she asked while she let the others start the movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 pm
"I'll have some bourbon." Judith said after some consideration. She turned on the television and took the DVDs from Drake, assuming he didn't know how to work a DVD player.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:38 pm
"Rum for me, thanks." Drake said, settling down on the sofa in Prime viewing position. Once Judith had taken the dvd out, he took its case and read the blurb again. "have either of you seen this before?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:44 pm
"A really bad made for TV movie version of it once." Judith said as she put the disc in and tried to find which channel the DVD player tuned to.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:44 pm
"I don't believe so," Koko replied finishing up with with mixing the bervages. She put the wine back in the frig since she really didn't want to open the bottle for herself and the left over blood back in its little hiding place in the back. Carefully she brought them over and handed reach their drink. Her our was also a mix with a small bit of rum. THen she settled down next to Drake.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm
Drake leant back and thanked Koko for his drink, taking a sip and giving a happy sigh. he watched the tv with interest. While he had come to regard the televisions and movies etc as a fact of life and gotten used to them, they were still enough of a novelty that they held his interest on many different levels. He had spent the last centuries travelling, usually outside and alone, and so rarely touched down anywhere that held the equipment that let him watch 'the moving pictures' as they'd once been called. He remembered that the first film he'd seen had almost given him a heart attack.
Still, it was never like the theatre, which he always preferred.
"come sit down." he said to Judith, patting her seat once the dvd was set up properly.
he subtly wound his arm aroudn Koko's waist and watched the title screen and then the film as it began. he then smiled as the familiar poetic prose started and happily zoned out to it, occasionally comparing it in his mind to other productions he'd seen. He grinned in surprise at the special affects as the faerie Ariel appeared.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:00 pm
Koko shifted so the Drake's arm was more comfortable and the leaned against him. She rested her head upon his shoulder, and hoped it was too uncomfortable with Judith. Then she focused on the film and sipped her drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:06 pm
Judith sat where Drake indicated and sipped her drink. She tucked her legs under herself to make herself more comfortable.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:09 pm
[sorry, g2g to bed >< Stupid early mornings *grumble grumble*]
[and we need ot fabricate a potential boyfriend for judith 3nodding haha]

He smiled as Koko snuggled into him, almost unable to believe that they were together. Things seemed to have bot happened so fats and also taken an eternity. He sighed and took another drink, losing himself in the film again, occasionally mouthing along to some verses. He certainly found Caliban's prosthetic make up to make him look more monstrous impressive, and quite preferred that this kept its female actors. It was certainly nicer to look at than the traditional men in dresses.

[i leave you with one random history fact - the reason women used ot ride side-saddle in tudory/medieval times was because of the belief that strenuous activity such as riding the horse like a man would actually cause her to sprout man-genitals, since they didn't differentiate between the genders biologically as we do today. yup yup *reels back in nerdiness* whee Night night!]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games