Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Well, at least his place seems to be getting lively.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:12 pm

It's the power of Freezepop.

Shadows sweet embrace

Hidden by Dust

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:13 pm

I wonder...if anyone could use a writer in this Guild...I dunno....to make a story of them and their mate or friends or something...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Looks over at Kit "you could always advertise. I have known more than one person that has written a story on commission."

Artemis Vulpes

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Mistress Kittles
I wonder...if anyone could use a writer in this Guild...I dunno....to make a story of them and their mate or friends or something...

i have been looking for a writer to commision, do you have any set prices yet?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:15 pm

-One pierced ear flickered.-

Artemis...I might just do that.

-Blinks and looks at Husky.-
Well..
Not really...
I can probably set up a thread in the art forum..
And have people help me set prices...

Hidden by Dust

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:15 pm

"Yikes, it's getting late. I'll see ya'll later." Skitters on out.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Laughs "Night Shadow.

Artemis Vulpes

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Mistress Kittles
-One pierced ear flickered.-

Artemis...I might just do that.

-Blinks and looks at Husky.-
Well..
Not really...
I can probably set up a thread in the art forum..
And have people help me set prices...

ok, let me know when you do, ive just been swamped with commisions from friends that i dont have the time -walks over and takes a seat next to kittles- on another note how are you tonite?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:19 pm

-Shifting in her seat, she rested her hands on her lap, feet still propped on the table.- I am fair tonight, at least so far. Just feeling like a bit of a pest...my brother has been arguing with me for the past...few hours trying to get me to shut up about it. -A light shrug of her shoulders.- What type of stories are you wanting? My favorites to do are some type of horror or romance....

Hidden by Dust

0rganic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:20 pm

*whines and looks around the bar grabbing a glass of water and chugging it down* "hehe, mmmm" 83
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:20 pm

He gives a concerned look as he glances over, unable to not over hear things "that does not seem right."

Artemis Vulpes

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Mistress Kittles
-Shifting in her seat, she rested her hands on her lap, feet still propped on the table.- I am fair tonight, at least so far. Just feeling like a bit of a pest...my brother has been arguing with me for the past...few hours trying to get me to shut up about it. -A light shrug of her shoulders.- What type of stories are you wanting? My favorites to do are some type of horror or romance....

i was thinking romance, a love story, nothing to grapic but romantic, -pulls out two glasses- would u like somthing to drink?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:23 pm

-One hand waved the offer.- No thank you...I'm fine. I actually think I have a few samples of my writing in my journal...they are in sections...apart of a short story I did for a friend and myself...he was once my husband, but then left me for my friend...and now we are just friends...-Flicking her tail, she glanced over her shoulder at Artemis.- What doesn't seem right?

Hidden by Dust

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Flicks his tail as well "that your brother is yelling at you and telling you to shut up."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games