Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:56 pm
((Drama Llama makes every moment a party. 3nodding ))

Oblen looks away. ”… well… a lot of things are better when they’re bottled up… like water or that fizzy drink… best place to store em and keep em… and… stuff.” He said, obviously confused a bit about the whole ‘bottled up’ thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:01 pm
((lol too bad for you I hate drama..in real life anyways :/ ))

Mira shook her head slightly "No..I mean you keep it to yourself, locked away.You make it so that no one can help you ease the pain and that's not a good thing, Oblen..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 pm
((But you can't hate the drama llama. smile ))

Oblen nods a bit, closing his eyes. "Right... right... but... I'm just... I don't know... I'm new to this... this opening up thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:19 pm
((lol maybe, maybe not razz ))

Mira nodded slightly in understanding "We both are.." Though I seem to be a bit better at it...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:41 pm
((Maybe to me is just like saying “Yes” 3nodding ))

Oblen sighs. He shrugs. "I just... don't know where to begin... or what to say... it's like... like if I just randomly ask you to discribe your whole life... well... your whole life in vast detail."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:55 pm
((lol nahh))

Mira laughed quietly "The beginning would be a start.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:28 pm
Oblen sighs, nodding very slightly. "Ok... I’ll try..." He said before thinking for a moment. After a pause he began ”Right…. So… I was born in hell from two demons that mated… never heard about either of them, for they were put to death for mating without Saten’s permission… anyway, I had been raised to do the bidding for the devil… eventually, when he felt I was strong enough, he sent me up with other demons to the surface… we all committed as many sins as we could… also influencing others to sin… sooner or later, the angels came down and battled with us for a long while… of course, killing the angels being extremely difficult, for they flew when we couldn’t quite… so, we all started ripping wings off the angels so we could fight a more fair fight… so, when you’d tare the wings off them, a swarm of demons would kill them before you could… so I pretty much avoided fighting in general, and went off and influenced others to sin… at some point, I had mistakenly tried to influence an angel to sin… of course, the angel suppressed her energy and hid her wings and all that… well, she refused… we fought a bit… and… I… sort of…” Oblen covers his eyes with his hand. ”… I had… beat her down,… raped her,… and then killed her…” He said, falling silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:12 pm
Mira listened quietly and her face paled slightly with his last sentence "Did you know who she was..?" She had a gut wrenching thought but didn't voice it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:37 pm
Obeln shakes his head. "... No... no, not really." He said, looking down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:40 pm
Mira nodded slightly and looked down at her hands "She's the one you took the sword from then, is she not?" She looked over at him, knowing the tumoil he must be going through.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:59 pm
Oblen nods slowly. "Yes... wait... I may have... no... no, didn't know her... maybe... I... think I didn't know her... but yes... that's the sword." He said, bringing a hand to his chin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:52 pm
Mora gave him a confused look "Are you sure you hadn't met her before that?" She knew it would make him think and hoped it wouldn't render him silent.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:31 pm
Oblen shrugs. ”I… I don’t recall much about it… all that I really remember is that it had happened… I know… that sometime after it… I sort of drank until I forgot a lot of it… which made me stumble around and get myself a bit lost… I passed out… and then… I stopped wanting to be all ‘bad’ and junk... I know I should at some point attempt to regain my memory or whatever… but that takes a lot of focus, and right now, there’s more on my mind than just getting my exact memory on that era of my life back.” Oblen said before finally looking to Mira to add ”… and … I still don’t feel much better about it… maybe a bit worse… seeing as you know a bit about what I was… I feel that much closer to vomiting just seeing your reactions…”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:46 pm
Mira winced slightly, feeling rather guilty "I'm sorry..I should know by now that what your telling me is a part of who you were...What made you who you are now..." She shook her head slightly unsure of what to say.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:09 pm
Oblen sighs, looking back down. ”Yeah… well, you’re not the only one that didn’t get that message… the message that I’m a lot different… soon after I killed the angel, a few men in uniform had located and took off with the angel’s body… and of course, they found my DNA all over it, which pretty much tainted and ruined a lot of their hopes in actually being able to research the body… because… Well, I can’t recall the exact reasons, but anyway… they used my DNA and found out what I was, of course later they matched it up with me when they finally found me a long time later. I tried to explain that I just wanted to change my life and just live a normal ‘human life’, but they wouldn’t hear it… all they wanted was to test on me, find some way to become immortal and live with perfect health… so… I ran even more until I found a place stay to cool down… sadly, they’ve always been on my case… so, I isolated myself in a shack which had been sort of overrun with a few odd animals… luckily, they hadn’t known my shapeshifting capabilities… so I hid among the animals to anyone that seemed one bit threatening as an animal... so that's my past in a nutshell.” Oblen says before shrugging his shoulders.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games